Three Days.

Unspoken Words

A/N: Annyeong~ I've decided to add another chapter since you've said that you wanted this story to go on, thank you! //BOWS/

And also because my other stories are being mean on my brain right now, so I've decided to update this fluff fest. Enjoy~ ^^

 

As soon as I woke up the next day around noon, I immediately checked my phone for new messages. However what I found was disappointing. I sighed dejectedly as I opened the lone message from Bom saying she'd be late for work today. We usually open at around 1 in the afternoon, earlier if there was a game or anything special going on. So I guess she must've had something important to do. But knowing Bom, I'm sure it was just a long and intense night. 

Charlie, the cutest puppy in the land, barked softly as he climbed in bed and curled up next to me. It was the cutest sound to me and I started to wonder how it would feel like not being able to hear it. I sighed deeply and rolled over in bed, burrying my face in my pillow, groaning loudly when I realised how I was so affected by this young man who I just met. I desperately wanted to talk to Jiyong again. And  believe it or not, eventhough I got home at about 4am, I searched up some basic phrases and also the alphabets in sign language. I hardly remember them now but hey, it's the thought that counts. I sighed again and got up. Get yourself together Seunghyun! I cursed myself. You've just met him one for crying out loud. I felt like a pathetic little school girl.

After doing the normal routine of showering, getting ready and making sure my hair was the spikey perfection that it is, I fed my baby Charlie and garbbed the keys to my convertible and headed out. I groaned and pursed my lips when I saw that it was raining. Rain always messes everything up. I can already predict that it'll be a slow day at Top n' Top's.

Seungri was cleaning the bar and setting up the glasses and bottles when I arrived and he had a smile on his face. Bom was still not there as expected. So my only concern now was Seungri and his smile. He is not the type to smile so easily. He usually only started to smile when the girls started to show up in the bar.

"You look happy," I walked over to him and started doing my job of arranging whatever than needed to be arranged. "Got laid or something?"

"Ha. Actually no," he said, surprising me. He had always have a girl on him every few days, especially on the weekends. "Just in a good mood." He shrugged it off.

"Hmmm," I hummed as a reply. I stopped what I was doing and leaned my back against the bar, crossed my arms and looked at him. "So....Jiyong."

"What about him?" Seungri said nonchalantly as he continued to wipe the glasses infront of him.

"He's cute."

Seungri stopped what he was doing and turned to me, raising an eyebrow, "What are you getting at here?"

"Seeing how you're partially his brother and all...would you be completely against is if I asked him out?" I gave him a hopeful smile and my puppy eyes but his gaze remained uninterested and unchanged.

"The great Choi Seunghyun is asking me permission to ask someone out? Wow! And knowing you I know that 'asking someone out' means getting him into bed. Jiyong is too innocent for that Seunghyun hyung. But having said that, I know that you don't really care what I say. Though, keep in mind that I can beat your if you hurt him. I don't even care if you own this place." he stared directly at me and smiled "I'd quit and then beat the living crap out of you."

I nodded slowly and looked down at the floor which was so particularly interesting now. "Well, I wasn't going to..deflower him or anything." I said quietly. "He seems interesting, I want to know him, you know?"

"Well I guess I wouldn't mind" he said after much consideration. "He seemed to be pretty into you as well."

"Really?" I said happily and hopped on the bar, swaying my legs back and forth like a little boy.

"Yeah, he wouldn't shut up last night. I considered tying his hands down so he'd stop signing." Seungri shuddered at the memory of last night.

I tried my best not to giggle like a schoolgirl and ws proud at my self for only smiling like a mad man. "So, he coming today?"

"No, my sister is picking me up tonight"

"Damnit."

"Calm down, you'll see him eventually. Now get your off the bar, people eat there."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The entire day was so slow and boring that I think I died for a few hours and came back to life only to die again from the utter slowness of the day. Apparently some new bar was opening up and they were giving free beer if you took your shirt off or something like that. I was too bored out of my mind to really care. Only a few people walked into ours and most of it was to avoide the rain.

By around 10, I was leaning on the bar top, totally bored and done with my life for the night. Seungri was trying to talk some cute girls into staying and keeping him company while Bom was sneaking sips of beer and eating away all our peanuts. I could tell that all of us just wanted to go home. With a sigh I sat up and walked towards them.

"Seungri, Bom, you can go home early now. I don't think anything is going to happen at all tonight." Turning my attention to Bom I muttered lowly, "and having you drink our beer and eating the peanut is bad for business anyway. So go. I'll close up the shop later."

"Thanks man." said Seungri as he quickly gathered his things and calling his sister to pick him up while Bom muttered an apology to me and gave me a hug as thanks before she left.

I started to clean up slowly, attending to the little patrons we have left. All the while, I kept checking my phone probably a little too often. After a couple more hours, everyone left and I decided to close the shop early. Again, I checked my phone before I locked up and still, no sign of Jiyong. I really expected him to text me, but maybe he wasn't into me and was just being polite last night. And maybe that Seungri was lying as well. I shook my head to get the thoughts out of my head. No, I am not going to do this now. He's probably just busy and too shy or something. Get a grip of yourself Choi Seunghyun! I mentally scolded myself.

I drove back home quitely and were once again lost in my thoughts of the brown eyed boy wonder. As I entered my apartment, I was greeted by Charlie. Taking off my shoes, I smiled and picked him up as I threw my keys and wallet on the coffee table. I deposited him in my bedroom as I took of my shirt and jumped in bed. I fell asleep almost instantly and was swept away into dream land.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Unbearable three days has passed. Three, long, painfully slow days has passed and yet, still no sign of Jiyong. I was laying around in bed, it was about ten in the morning. I was too lazy to actually get up and already too awake to fall back asleep. There's still about three hours to go before I have to open up the shop. I sighed, tossing and turning in bed willing something, anything to just happen and get me out of this sad state. I aimlessly browsed through the TV guide, hoping that there's something interesting when my iPhone vibrated. It was an unknown number. Withouth really giving it a thought I unlocked my phone and opened the text. I did a mix of a chuckle and a giggle and burried my face in my pillow quickly as I saw the text. 

Hi. It's Jiyong.

It took me a while to calm down enough to actually reply to him. I did so with a wide grin on my face. Most people would've think it would hurt to smile that big, but who cares. It's my brown eyed boy wonder.

I thought I'd never hear from you. Glad I was wong.

haha. I'm glad I finally had the courage to contact you.

You text in complete sentences.(:

Well it's once of the few times I actually have a voice. I'd like to use it as much as I can. haha 

Well I like that you do.

Thank you. And can I ask you a question?

You just did.(:

Clever :) But seriously...why did you keep talking to me after knowing I was deaf?

Because my darling, you were, and still are, undeniably adorable.

Umm...thank you.

You're very welcome, cutie. And you know, you never answered my other question.

What question?

I stared at the napkins from the bar, the one on top was the last question he never got to answer before Seungri distuberd us. With a smile, I texted him back.

Are you gay?

I noticed that it took him quite a while to answer this as compared to the other texts. I really wish it's not because he was figuring out a way to turn me down..

Yes, I am. I came out a few years ago.

As did I. Though I think I make it a little more obvious than you. And I hate to say this, but I have to get ready for work and all that jazz. Do you think you could stop by later? I'll bring actual paper this time. Promise!

Sure, I'll try. See you later then.

Bye.(:

Bye :)

By the end of this conversation I was so giddy with excitement. I quickly when through my usual routine, paying more attention towards my outfit and hair today. I arrived at the bar much earlier than usual and was bouncing around, setting everything up as Seungri and Bom stepped in, eyeing me with weird eyes. I usually hate setting up. I had something to look forward to today so I want everything to be perfect.

By about 10, imagine my disappointment when there was still no sign of Jiyong. I got a little nervous after lunch hour and by dinner time I just started to slowly lose hope. Maybe he had something more important to do. Or maybe he just changed his mind and wasn't interested in me anymore. I sighed and continued my work, shoving drinks into the hands of drunk men and women.

"What's wrong with you Seunghyun?" Bom asked when she had a little break from the constant bombardments of men who requested for drinks from her. "You're all fidgety and sulking."

"I'm not..fidgety." I snapped at her. "I'm just waiting for someone"

"Then you either get your act together or stay in the backroom. You're scaring people away with that attitude love." She said as she slinked away in her short shorts and stilletos, tending towards the greedy customers.

I sighed and plopped myself on a stool  behind the bar, willing myself to shrink and disappear as I have officially given up hope on Jiyong ever coming. And as if right on cue, the door opened and in walked my boy wander in all his adorableness. He quickly spotted me and sat infront of me, the same exact spot he sat in a few days ago. It's totally  normal how I remember these things. Not weird at all. 

I smiled back and quickly pulled out two pens and a note pad from my bag. As we were about to start, Seungri came over and signed towards Jiyong while speaking simultaneously. "I didn't know you were coming over tonight?".

Jiyong signed something back and he turned towards me. "You invited him?"

"Yeah, is that okay?" He nodded slowly and said "Just remember what I told you before." And he left without a word.

I smiled at Jiyong and began to write down on the paper.

You're more adorable than I remember

He blushed and replied. Thank you. You're sweet.

Just being honest dear. No need to thank me. Now let's get to know each other.(:

What would you like to know?

Everything.(:

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry if it's not that good. I tried, I promise! ><
Jiyong is jsut so cute isn't he? I can't help picturing him and his chubby cheeks smiling and blushing all the time. THANK YOU to those who subscribed and to
Ohhelloqt, SunnyKid, Arachne, anime_fushigi, Irvip052012, flutex73, TopieHyunieGD, tabiscoffee, skyfeet, and galilero268 for commenting.(: 
And you silent readers, come tell me what you think? I wanna know. Should I continue or let it end here? :3