Creeping.

Unspoken Words

A/N: First and foremost, sorry I didn't update earlier, I was just busy and then I got sick with a fever, I still am now. T_T So I am sorry if this isn't as good because my mental state is crazyyy~ Anyways, enjoy! :D

 

I woke up from one of the most peaceful dreams I've had in a while and was feeling well rested. I notice that this was odd, but in my dazed state, I could not really tell why this is so. With a groan, I hauled myself over to the shower and went through the routine of getting ready for the day. It was then, under the hot stream of water that I fully awoke and everything from the night before came back to me. I couldn’t help the stupid grin that played across my face and started giggling like a pubescent school girl thinking about her first crush. Everything was so vivid but one thing stood out the most, the kiss. My fingers traced my lips subconsciously as I started to remember how his soft, sweet lips felt against mine, and how amazing it felt to be in his arms.

As I got dressed and looked out the window, I notice that it was dark and gloomy, looks like it is going to start snowing again. I sighed as I know it was going to be a rather slow day despite it being the weekend. No one ever wants to go out in this weather.  I texted everyone telling them not to come to work today and to rest since I feel like I can handle it alone and close shop early.

As I arrived at Top n’ Top’s, it was desolate and cold, much like the weather outside. I started setting things up slowly, taking my sweet time as no one was coming in. After I was done, I sat behind the bar, again replaying the scene from last night.

I could count the number of people who walked in with one hand. It was that boring tonight. I sighed as I went to the backroom to grab a drink and heat up some food. As I was starting to eat, I heard my phone beep. It was Jiyong. He had asked whether I wanted to meet him at the small bookstore down the lane. I smiled so big and mentally shouted the loudest, happiest YES! in my brain as I replied with a “Yeah, sure…”. Of course I’m going to play it cool. I’m not those who’d fall in love so ridiculously deep that I’d be so taken by just a simple close mouthed kiss that tasted so sweet and soft that I felt like I went to heaven and back. Nope, I’m not one of those.

I closed the shop early at about 7:30 as no one was coming in anymore and I was bored out of my mind already. I half jogged to the bookstore because of the cold and also because my wonder boy was waiting for me. As I walked into the store, I scanned around quickly and found him curled up on one of the couches there with some book about the old Korean Kings or something. History is just not my favourite.

I walked up slowly and tapped him on the shoulder to notify my presence, he shot his head upwards and smiled softly when he realised that it was me. He greeted me with a long hug and a quick peck on the lips. He then sat back down but making place for me to sit with him. He cuddled up to me and carried on with his book as I took my time taking in his features -  how his eyes wrinkled a little every time he would smile and how his lips pouted a little when he’s focusing and how he chews on his bottom lip every now and then, lost in thought. I zoned out while staring at him and almost jumped out of the chair when my phone vibrated, shocking me out of my daze.

You seem to stare at me a lot. Why?

I can’t help it. I just love how adorable you are.

All he did was just shake his head as he sat up properly and put his book down on the table in front of us. I was scared that I had freaked him out but was assured when he smiled up to me.

I had a really good time last night. Thank you.

But I just took you out for a walk?

No. We also had coffee and we talked a lot!

That is true I guess..

Yup..and not to mention the kiss last night.

I smirked and raised my eyebrows at him after reading that. He is usually very shy and this coming from him was very attractive and I wanted nothing more than to see Jiyong bringing out his playful and naughty side. Damn it Seunghyun! Control yourself! I mentally scolded myself at my thoughts. Before I could respond, he placed his index finger on my chin and turned my face towards his, pressing his lips to mine. I was surprised, but of course I kissed him back, though we pulled apart quickly.

Sorry.

No, don't be sorry. You're a good kisser…

Seems like you have something else to say.

I'm just wondering how many people you've kissed.

Not that many actually. I've had a few boyfriends and a girlfriend.

Girlfriend?

You can probably guess why that didn't end well.

I laughed and pecked his cheek, smiling at the way his skin turned a light shade of pink. We were probably the only people in the store, and I knew for sure we were the only two in the historical section, so I wasn't too worried about PDA. Sometimes I was the tiniest bit surprised when he made a joke but I constantly reminded myself that he wasn't stupid. He just couldn't hear me. I needed to engrave that somewhere in my mind, just so I didn't slip up one day and offend him. He's not stupid. He just can't hear me.

For someone who only had his hearing for the first four years of his life, Jiyong was great at understanding things like insinuation, sarcasm, and a bunch of things that I probably wouldn't get had I never really heard them. He was amazing really, once you thought about it for a few seconds; he wasn't this poor helpless thing who couldn't do anything… he was more self-sufficient than most people I knew.

My eyes slid away from Jiyong's eyes to the large window at my right and widened when I saw how hard the snow was going. I made a mental note to check back in half an hour and see if we needed to go home early. It was hardly nine o'clock, I didn't want to leave him yet.

Want to play Temple Run? Person with the highest score gets a prize.

What kind of prize?

That depends on who wins.

You're on.

He smiled and started to pull up the app on his phone. I draped my legs over his as my arm went around his shoulder and I positioned my head so I could see the screen without catching a glare from the fluorescents above us. He was up to well past a million points in no time, having gotten a ton of power ups. I smiled when my mind hatched a small idea and I picked up my own phone.

Don't mess up.

My timing was impeccable and the message popped up. Though the game automatically paused, when he resumed it he was too late. The blue clad football player fell to his death and Jiyong turned to glare at me. His final score was somewhere in the upper 2 million zone. Impressive.

That's cheating.

You didn't say anything about rules.

Just play.

I had to remove my arm from his shoulder in order to get my Temple Run hand ready to play. I was a ing boss at that game, I had even played it earlier that day when I was bored out of my mind at Top n’ Top’s. Jiyong wasn't the only one with power ups- I had a 2,500 meter boost right at the beginning and many more after that. Maybe it was because Jiyong didn't cheat or because every other second I was getting some sort of power thing, but I won anyways, reaching 3 million before running straight into a tree.

What's my prize?

Nothing. You cheated.

I did no such thing. You simply didn't specify that there were any rules.

You still cheated.

Technically I did not.

He didn't respond.

Please?

Fine.

I was in the middle of typing 'yay' when all of a sudden Jiyong was kissing me more passionately than he had so far and his tongue peaked out for a moment just to tease me. I was getting used to the hot almost makeout thing that was going on when he pulled away. My skin was heated and I blew hair out of my face. Jiyong giggled.

If you hadn't cheated you would've gotten more.

Damnit.

It's your own fault.

We both looked back outside and silently decided it would be safest to leave a little earlier than originally planned. I stopped him before we were out of the history section.

Where's that book you were reading? I'll buy it for you.

No, it's okay.

I insist. You can pay me back by picking up the coffee bill next time.

He smiled as he quickly found the book and handed it to me. It was huge, weighing at least a few pounds.

Thanks.

You're welcome.

I paid for the book that surprisingly didn't cost too much and handed it to Jiyong on our way outside in the snowy night. Jiyong stopped by his car so he could drop off the heavy book and shivered in the cold when he turned back to me. Snow quickly covered our shoulders and hair and soon both our bodies were racked with cold. He gave me a warm hug and I buried my head in his shoulder, not wanting to leave him yet.

One more kiss in the snow?

He answered by kissing me very softly and my lips warmed up pretty fast. The tongue he'd rudely kept away from me made another appearance, this time for much longer. It prodded at my lips which I gratefully opened and it soon found its way into my mouth. A shuttering, fluttery feeling kept growing in my stomach and I realized it was need. Not in a ual way, but… I don't know. I couldn't place it.

The feeling was still there though it was a little weaker when we pulled away from each other. I realized how ridiculously cold I was; my small jacket not providing much protection from the chilly air and even colder wind. Jiyong sent me one last smile before he got in his car and waved as he drove away.

Open-mouthed kisses on the second date. Win.

Even though Jiyong had already driven away, I was still standing in the middle of the parking lot, with snow falling in my hair and freezing the tips of my eyelashes. My mind turned back on when I shivered almost violently and I made my way back to my car where the heater made the snow in my hair melt and drip down my neck. Only a few minutes into my drive home, I got a text from Jiyong saying that there was a big wreck on the interstate that caused a traffic jam miles long. He said it'd be a lot easier to take one of the back roads. I hit a red light and responded to him.

Texting and driving? That's not very safe.

I'm stuck in the traffic jam I warned you about. I believe texting and sitting is legal. Aren't you the one texting and driving?

No, I'm at a stop light.

Those don't last long. I'll let you go so you don't get arrested.

Good night.

Good night.

Just as I'd tossed my phone in the other seat the light turned green and I thanked our impeccable texting capabilities. I made sure to drive past the interstate and cringed at how backed up it was. Jiyong probably wouldn't be home for hours.

It was pretty early, but I was bored and tired, so I changed into silk sweats and chilled out on the couch as I watched a marathon of Iris for a few hours. I was in quite a lazy mood, yet my mind refused to shut the hell up for just a little while. It kept saying Jiyong, Jiyong, Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong. I'd seen him almost every day in the last week and I still couldn't get him out of my head. What the hell was wrong with me?

"Damnit," I groaned to myself when I felt my mind turning into lovey-dovey mush. Chairlie had woken up and softly padded over to me, hopping up onto my bare stomach. "Charlie," I sighed. "Do you think about Engdu down in 4E as much as I think about Jiyong?"

He blinked.

"So that's normal?"

His head tilted to the left.

"What do you mean that's not normal?" I exclaimed. "Whenever you get next to Engdu all you do is purr and prance around like a prissy little bastard."

"Woof!"

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

"Woof.."

"What was that?"

"Woof woof."

"I don't know if he has a Facebook! What does it matter anyways? I have his phone number."

Blink.

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to look…"

"Woof."

"Yes, I'll see if Engdu has one, too."

Having conversations with my dog was something that happened a lot when I was conflicted, especially if the sun was down and I'd just made out with the cutest boy in the universe. Sometimes I'd make up the replies that he gave me and other times I'd try to decipher his body language but either way he always helped me make up my mind about certain things.

I grabbed the iPad for and opened up my Facebook app. It immediately went to my profile where it showed my amazing 1,000+ friends, most of which I didn't know all that well, and I scrolled through my newsfeed until Seungri's name popped up. He'd posted a status about some girl Chaerin who'd liked it in return and I thought I bet Seungri is friends with Jiyong. I don't know why I hadn't thought of that before; my original plan was to search his name and look at all of the Kwon Jiyongs until I found the picture with dark brown hair and the deepest brown eyes. Looking through Seungri's friends was a much better idea.

It really wasn't hard to find Jiyong once I'd tapped on Seungri's name, as he was under the little side bar for family members. His profile picture was possibly the most adorable thing I'd ever had the good fortune to look at. Of course, Jiyong himself was the object of most of the adorableness, but it was also what he was doing. He was leaning over a notebook, probably sketching something, as he sat against an off-white wall. The best thing was that he was biting his lip and smiling in a way that seemed like he knew someone was taking his picture but he kept on doing what he was doing.

Charlie, who was curled up atop the back of the couch, woofed approvingly and I nodded. "Yeah, he is cute."

Jiyong's profile was relatively blank, with only a few statuses every now and then, and not a lot of pictures of himself. He had a nice amount of friends but it just didn't seem like he used the site that often. It wasn't long until I saw some of his posts that dated back to about a year ago and one in particular caught my eye- it was a relationship status, one that said Jiyong was newly single.

I paused for a moment, wondering if I should keep Facebook stalking him until I found the guy he'd been in a relationship with, or if I should exit out of his profile before I accidentally commented on everything he did. My curiosity got the best of me and I kept looking for the status that would tell me who his old boyfriend was. I didn't find the post for a while and I found out that the guy he'd been with was someone named Dong Youngbae, whose profile was much more full and self-centered. He had it set so everyone could see everything he did so I knew he was full of himself. Also the fact that his nickname is Taeyang adds on to it. Taeyang meant sun, so he must be thinking he's something great or whatever. This Taeyang guy was really y, I'd give him that, but he wasn't anything particularly special, basically a buffer Seungri. His profile wasn't much better; all of his statues were him going on about himself and these new clothes he bought and the people he ed. Who gives a damn?

I went down his painfully long profile until I found the single status and saw that not even a week after that, he had a new boyfriend. What an . I felt bad for Jiyong, mostly because Taeyang was a douchebag, but also because it seemed like he'd used him. I wanted so badly to just post on his wall that he was a ing head, but I knew I couldn't do that. For one, this kid didn't even know me, and two, if Jiyong ever found out that I'd done something like that he'd more than likely be mad. I just blew a stray hair out of my face and went back to Jiyong's innocently cute profile.

All of his pictures were cute, not as cute as his profile pic, but still cute. There was one of him on the beach with a girl, who looked a bit younger than him with the similar features and long black hair, his sister. They were sitting in folding chairs, in the comfortable shade of a large umbrella, his sister was beaming at the camera but he was reading, completely oblivious to the rest of the world. The best part was that he was only wearing swim trunks and I could see the water that was making his skin glisten.

I was about to friend request him but I stopped myself. It was almost midnight and I'd be a little wigged out if someone asked to be my friend so late at night. Before I started drooling over the fantastic picture in front of me, I turned off my iPad and stretched my long limbs, petting Charlie's head on my way to my bedroom.

It was a bit difficult to fall asleep that night. I was too busy thinking about Jiyong and his of an ex-boyfriend and all of the questions I wanted to ask him. What was his middle name? What was his sister's name? Where did he grow up? What college did he go do? Who was his best friend? Why in the happy hell did he go out with a douche like Taeyang? How was he so goddamnperfect? It was too much for me to handle and if I knew anything at all it was that I was falling so hard for Jiyong and I didn't know what to do besides enjoy it for as long as I could.

 

A/N: Well, what do you think? I hope it was okay. Comment, vote, subscribe if you like it! I will try to write more often, I promise! >< And ohhh, Jiyong's sister, who do you think it is? hehehe~
And omg, isn't Seunghyun the cutest damn thing there is being so smitten like that? I wonder if guys like him still exist nowadays. If they do, where do I find one?! haha 

And omgggg, Taeyang is such an in this isn't he? I'm sorry for making him like this >< I was only left with Tae and Dae from Bigbang. And well, Dae is the resident angel, so I had no choice I'm sorry! //BOWS A MILLION TIMES//
I do love me some Tae tho, his voice is amazing and omg, are you guys anticipating his new music? I sure as hell am! Can't wait for it to come out especially when Tabloa and Ji is working on it. 

Till next time guys! Thank you so so so so so much to those who've been commenting and talking to me on here. You guys makes me want to write more and more! GOMAWOOO~