Official.

Unspoken Words

A/N: Hey guys! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH to those who commented with such nice words on the last chapter! Most of you really like Seunghyun and I like him too. I enjoy writing him, such a funny, dorky and perfect guy. Ahhh, where do I find me one? haha
And I don't know if some of  you are following or is subscribed to my other stories as well, but I would just like to apologise to those who are that I won't be updating those as much as this. I don't really know why, but this fic is really easy for me. Maybe because I've been craving fluff so much lately or maybe this story is just easily more relatable. But don't worry, I will still update em, just realllyyyyyy slowly. hehe
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this update!

 

After our second date, I couldn’t meet up with him. It is Friday and as usual, Top n Top’s was bustling with so many customers by midnight. Just finding the time to text him was hard for me. However, I obviously managed to do so and I had asked him whether he would like to come over to my house on Sunday. I usually take Sundays off because it is not so busy and the wonder siblings can take care of the shop just fine. After texting him, I went back to work, all the while worried sick about what his answer might be. As soon as I heard my phone beeped I checked it and did a mental dance as he had said yes. Well of course he would, I wasn’t worried at all. Pfft, who can resist Choi Seunghyun!  I went over to Bom and told her the news, we squealed and jumped a little but was back to business asap.

The next day, me and Bom had decided to go to the mall to find a proper outfit for me and also for things that I would need on my date. Bless her for being such an amazing friend to me. I had already planned out everything and I just need to make sure it all goes according to plan perfectly. As we were shopping, she kept trying to ask me why I needed dry erase boards and markers for a date but I just shrugged at her. When she wouldn't stop, I snapped.

"He's deaf, okay? So yeah, I need these because what the hell are we supposed to do when he can't hear anything? Just stare at each other or at our phones all damn day to ing communicate?" I answered with a huff.

Immediately after saying this I felt guilty, towards Jiyong and Bom both. Bom stared at me and said carefully "you left out the part of him being deaf to me.."

"....you never saw all of those times when he'd visit and we're writing on napkins or papers? Or how I would always text him even when he's right next to me?" She shook her head slowly.

"Wow, you're really living in your own world, huh?"

She rolled her eyes at this "Well I can't believe that you haven't been able to talk to each other. And your voice is so y Hyunnie, I bet he'd want to jump you if he ever heard it." she rambled on "But omg, he's so y though, how do you deal with that?"

"Deal with what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"His amazingly hot body! I saw him stretch and damn, that boy's got some muscle when he flexes them right. Usually you'd already be in his pants by now. Omg! Are you already in it and didn't tell me? Because Hyunnie if you did and didn't tell me then I will poke your eye with my stilletos!"

"Jesus, am I that much of a to you? And no, I haven't."

"Ahhh..and no you're not that much of a Hyun, but seriously, he is so fine."

"Oh my god, Bom! Stop drooling over my boyfriend!" I huffed and stormed off, hiding my smile from her. But then i realised that I had just officially said that word, boyfriend. What just happened? What?!

"Whoa, hold up!" She said as she walked up to me quickly and grabbing my hand to slow me down. "you two official already?"

"Well I...I don't know."

"Rightttt:"

"I'm serious Bom! I don't know if he's looking for a long term relationship...we've never really talked about it."

"Are you?"

"I don't know." Yes. Hell to the ing yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. All day every day YES.

She huffed at me and gathered up the shoes she had bought on our adventure in the mall. "I hope you figure this out because if he ends up being like Dae, I'm coming after you and ripping your off then shoving it down your own throat."

After Bom left I was reminded of Dae and cringed. That was a pass I did not want to remember. I decided to go home and being all alone in my house, my nerves just got worse as I thought about Jiyong again. I wanted to ask Jiyong to be my boyfriend, like officially, but I didn't know if he'd be okay with that. I knew I wanted someone to call my boyfriend, my significant other, my love, my baby, my everything… then again I'd just met Jiyong. But who's to say we couldn't get there one day?

I couldn't sleep that night. And no sleep would equal bags under my eyes which would make me worry about looking gross on my date which made me stress out, causing me to lose more sleep. Never in my life had someone made me such a nervous wreck.

Sunday morning rolled in before I knew it and it was raining. It was weird how just a few days before it was a blizzard outside and that morning it was fifty degrees and raining. Though I'd only been up since twelve o'clock, Jiyong wasn't coming over for another few more hours, yet I was definitely ready for him to show up. My hair was done, my house was sort of clean, I was awake, I showered, I'd made double sure to clean the dog hair off of everything because he liked to wear black, and I was still sitting on the couch, my face a mask of confidence and self-assurance, when on the inside I was a thirteen year old girl about to go on her very first date and totally freaking out.

I'd left the main door unlocked so Jiyong could just come up and knock on my apartment door but as the minutes dragged on, I kept thinking that maybe he got lost or decided not to come or some other ridiculous scenario. Then, after I'd nervously rubbed Charlie’s tummy until he started getting annoyed me, there was a hesitant knock at my door and I leapt off the couch. Then, realizing it would be best to calm down, I recollected myself and slowly opened the door, whiteboard in hand.

Of course, Jiyong was on the other side, his hair a y mess and his pale cheeks taking on a rosy tint when he saw my message on the board I was holding in front of him.

Hi, come on in.

When he didn't move, I smiled and dragged him inside by the sleeve of his black hoodie, pecking him on the lips as he entered my house. After he took a quick look around I offered to give him a miniature tour of the apartment, my hands shaking a little as I wrote it down on the whiteboard. I showed him the living room, and the bathroom, and when we got to the kitchen I set the board down so I could do something I'd been practicing for the last few nights. I signed the word ‘kitchen’ and ‘welcome to my humble home’ to him and waited to see his reaction, fearing I'd screwed up and accidentally said something ridiculous like ‘pants’ or ‘welcome to your grave’ something.

At first, Jiyong didn't do anything for a few seconds, but then his face broke into a huge grin and he engulfed me in a warm hug. I let his arms hold my body and smiled when he pulled away to grab the dry erase board, writing something in dark, heavy letters.

Did you Google that?

I nodded and accepted his kiss, smiling against his lips. Filled with the giddiness of getting something right, I had to stop myself from kissing him for too long and went to show him the rest of my house. I told him to make himself at home when we were back in the living and went to grab the two coffees I'd make in advance. They were still hot, mine with lots of milk and sugar and just a hint of cocoa, while his was just black. I joined him on the couch and we sat together, our backs leaning on the arms of the couch and our whiteboards on our knees so that our legs tangled together. Jiyong was holding the black marker I'd been using earlier while I settled down with the purple one.

It feels like I haven't seen you in forever.

I know what you mean… Thank you for inviting me over. Your house definitely describes your personality.

I'll take that as a compliment.

It was supposed to be one.

I smiled and laughed as Jiyong's face took on a surprised expression and he picked up Charlie from the floor. The tiny dog sniffed Jiyong one time and then immediately took to him, nuzzling his nose in his face and wagging his tail off. Jiyong blushed but kept him curled up on his chest.

His name is Charlie.

That is so cute!

Jiyong continued to Charlie untilhet fell asleep on his chest and we continued talking about what'd been going on in the last three days. I told him about how Top n’ Top’s was utterly insane on Friday and that I'd taken a few minutes to look up some different signs, though the only one I knew was what I had signed to him earlier.

As our conversations went on, more and more doodles appeared on our whiteboards; from little smiley faces to poorly drawn Charlies, and from rainbows drawn with the obscene amount of colorful markers I'd bought to a marker sketch of one of my eyes that Jiyong had taken less than a minute to do. He even got the color pretty close.

I didn't know you could draw.

I love drawing. It's like another way to talk for me.

What do you like to draw?

I mostly draw people, because no two people look the same and it's nice to see the little differences in everyone.

I've never been able to draw very well so to me you just got twenty times more amazing.

Thanks. And I'm sure you're not that bad.

Well I'm a really good tracer.

He giggled the adorable giggle he had and was about to clear his filled up board with the Kleenex we'd been using but I stopped him and grabbed my phone to take a picture of the eye he'd drawn. It really was amazing, considering he'd used a marker, and after I'd made sure to get a good picture of it we went back to our conversations, eventually ending up in a game of 20 Questions. We already knew a lot about each other from the first time we met, so I wasn't surprised when we started getting into deeper questions. The whole Taeyang thing had been in the back of my mind since the one night I found out about him and I finally got up the courage to ask Jiyong about it.

What was your ex-boyfriend like?

Jiyong was biting his bottom lip but answered anyways.

He was a jerk.
Do you remember your very first kiss?

Of course. I was fourteen and the guy's lips were no where near as soft as yours.
Why did you and your old boyfriend break-up?

It's a long story.

Then you better start writing.

I could tell that Jiyong didn't really want to go into it and he paused for so long before writing something down that I was about to tell him to forget it and move on to the next question. He must've really been a man of his word when he said he'd honestly answer all of the questions I asked him because he blew hair out of his face and started writing. It must've been a pretty long story, as it took him a while to get it all down.

I met him in college. There were lots of deaf students there and he was really cute and sweet, but after a while he started turning into an . I stayed with him because he was deaf and I thought we had some sort of special connection. One day I caught him talking on his phone and it turns out he wasn't deaf at all. He only knew sign language because it looked good on his resume.

It was a long story; Jiyong's writing was so small I almost couldn't read it but once I'd read it all I felt my heart speed up. I felt bad for making him remember all of that and the look on his face said it had ended pretty badly between the two of them. I wanted to know more about what happened to him in his past, but I let the subject drop for a little while.

Wow. I don't even have an accurate name to call him. That's just cruel.

I'm fine now. It was a long time ago and I'm totally over him.

Good. He didn't deserve you anyways.
If you want to keep playing, it's your turn to ask a question.

When did you know for sure you were gay?

Oh, that's a hard one. All through eighth grade I was really confused but by the end I just knew. It's hard to explain.
Can we switch back to cell phones? My hand is starting to hurt.

Jiyong giggled and nodded, setting his board on the coffee table and grabbing his phone out of his pocket. I stood up to stretch my back but went to the couch again as soon as I'd popped and cracked all of my muscles and gotten my phone.

Your turn.

What's the longest relationship you've ever been in?

Nine months… This might come off as a weird question but I need to know. Are we an official couple?

I'd like to think we are. Unless that's not what you're looking for.

No, I'm happy to call you my boyfriend. Very happy.

I looked up and saw Jiyong blushing, his unruly hair mostly covering his beautiful eyes. He hadn't replied, and by the way he was biting his lip I could tell he didn't know what to say, though he really didn't need to say anything at all. I leaned my body across the small space between us and gently pressed my lips to his, getting the first real kiss from him in three days. Jiyong's phone fell somewhere in the cushions of my couch, though it's not like either one of us really cared, and he leaned back against the arm of the couch, letting his arms find their comfortable place around my hips. I inwardly smiled at the thought of kissing Jiyong… my boyfriend.

 

A/N: OMG THEY ARE OFFICIALLLLL~ haha. They're so cute and awwwhhh, I love baby Charlie! hehe Also, sorry this is kinda short compared to the previous chapter. I just felt like writing so I did. haha 
Anyway over all, it's a pretty weird week for me and today omg the fan meet in Indonesia happened today omg~ my twitter timeline was so crazy haha. Did any of you go?
Oh an MichiGO MV is out~ So so so good! What did you guys think? Come talk to me on here or on twitter >>> VIP4YG (: