Teddy Bear.

Unspoken Words

A/N: I know I haven't updated in like 2 weeks...sorry for tha late update, been dealing with a lot of family matters lately. T^T
I hope none of you have forgotten about this story. >< hehe Anyways,  here goes, enjoy~

I used to think the best thing in the world was chocolate, which quickly changed into dance after I hit adolescence. Then I went through phases in which different boys were the best thing in the world. Next came fashion and trench coats, and of course jewelry. But the next morning I knew for a fact that the ultimate best thing in the world was waking up next to the love of my life and seeing him still asleep, with his hands firmly in place on top of mine. If heart attacks were brought on by loving someone too much, then I would be a goner.

No one was there to interrupt us, or yell at us for getting it on when nothing happened. Neither one of us had to go home, or go to work, or do much of anything for the time being. If I really wanted to, I could stay there and watch him sleep for as long as I felt like it, without something or someone making me stop. Jiyong was right when he said I looked at him a lot, but it's not like I could really help myself.

In some ways, I wanted Jiyong to wake up so I could see those beautiful eyes of his, but I knew that once he woke up he'd want to get up and do something; that was just his nature. I, however, would rather lie in his bed all day and do nothing. For the time being, I just memorized the details of his face and how soft it looked when he was asleep. Everyone looked prettier when they were asleep, and Jiyong was gorgeous on a bad day, so you could only imagine the amount of beauty that was assaulting my mind.

Soon his eyes fluttered open and I saw them register everything around him, including me. He smiled a few seconds later, and it reached his dark brown eyes, making them brighten considerably. I leaned down to kiss the apples of his rosy cheeks and watched them grow even redder, ruffling around in the sheets for our phones. It was moments like that when I really wished I knew more sign language, because something about having to find our phones just to say a sweet good morning ruined the moment for me. Jiyong didn't seem to mind, but I was ready to do something about it.

What do you want for breakfast?

It's a little late for breakfast…

I took a look at the time on my phone and realized it was almost noon. Why was it that we always slept for so long?

What about lunch?

Let me brush my teeth and we can see what I have.

I watched him go off to his bathroom and stayed in his bed, smiling to myself for no reason whatsoever. Jiyong came out two minutes later and said he had an extra toothbrush for me to use. I was very thankful for that because it's really gross to French kiss someone when you have insane morning breath…

We both switched back into our jeans, mine ultra-skinny and his black. We were about to go to his kitchen to find some food when Jiyong saw me shiver in his oddly cold room. I had been used to the nice warmth of his bed and now that I was back in my t-shirt I was freezing my arms off. He searched through his dresser and pulled out a zip-up hoodie I could wear.

It's too small for me anyways.

'Too small' for Jiyong wasn't tight enough for me, but it was a nice plain black and I liked the way it made my arms look so I wore it around his house. It smelled like him.

Our lunch was simply leftover spaghetti and I must say that it was even better the second time, if that was possible. We pulled a Lady and the Tramp and shared one big plate of it, though no one was there to play us nice music and we weren't in an alley behind a restaurant. We managed to get the long spaghetti noodle after I had endlessly tried for twenty minutes and we connected our lips, with sauce in between us. When I rolled the last meatball towards Jiyong, he just cut it in half and shared it with me.

As much as I would have loved to stay at Jiyong's house all day, after lunch I had to go to the bar to make sure Seungri and Bom didn't destroy anything.

Sorry darling, but I've got to go to work.

Jiyong nodded disdainfully and pulled me by the collar of his own sweatshirt, kissing me passionately. His lips were telling me to stay, and his tongue was making a convincing argument as well, but I really had to go. I pulled away from him with a frown and watched as he hastily typed something on his phone.

Thank you for staying over… I'm sorry nothing really happened.

That doesn't matter to me. I got to spend 24 hours with you and that's all I really wanted.

Jiyong smiled and looked up at me, even though he was blushing like always.

Go to work Seunghyun.

'I love you.'

'I love you.'

_________________________________________
 

Seungri was at the bar when I got there, which really surprised me because during the week he almost always showed up late, and I was early anyways. He was positively buoyant, cleaning things swiftly and humming to himself. How odd. I didn't know what was up with him but I wasn't exactly complaining. This new, more gay-friendly Seungri was someone I could definitely get used to.

"Hey, why are you here so early?" I asked, sliding behind the bar like always.

He shrugged and grinned. "If you want me to leave, just say so."

"No, you're actually working."

I decided to push the boundary a little more, just to see how good of a mood he was in, and hopped on top of the worn bar, knocking over a stack of coasters. He calmly picked them up, smiling.

"Oh, my girlfriend's coming over later, so don't embarrass me," he added.

"Embarrass you?" I repeated, swinging my legs back and forth. "How would I embarrass you?"

"I don't know, just don't do it." He was still smiling. This girlfriend of his must've been hot. "And why didn't you show up last night? I though you said you were going to come by after you left Jiyong's house and Bom left early. I had to call Soo Hyuk."

"What's wrong with Soo Hyuk?"

"I hate Soo Hyuk."

I should've lied and said that by the time I left, it was too late for me to make much of a difference at the bar. I could've said that I was too tired or Jiyong drove me home and I didn't want to bother him, but pushing Seungri's buttons was too much fun. "Oh, I ended up spending the night at Jiyong's."

His giddy little grin was gone in a millisecond and I thought oh . "What."

I held my hands up in a defensive way. "Before you get all 'big brother' on me, nothing happened." He was still glaring at me. "I swear on my life, no, I swear on my , nothing happened. We slept, that's it."

"Good," he said firmly, getting happy again. Maybe the new girlfriend was making him more bipolar than a better person.

I tilted my head at him. "Why are you so interested in my life?" I asked innocently.

"It's not yours I'm interested in, it's Jiyong's." He looked up at me quickly. "That kind of came out wrong."

"Elaborate for me." I sat back against a column and looked at him, curious.

"I don't know, Jiyong's just… he's so… Jiyong. And Youngbae was such an that everyone's really protective of him now." Seungri scratched his temple and glanced at me. He needed to be careful, his heart was showing. "Look, even though we've been working together for I'm not sure how long, I don't know you personally, and I just want to make sure Jiyong isn't more heartbroken by you. I think you're a good guy and all, but I initially thought Youngbae was a good guy too, and you know how well that turned out."

"Everyone is making out Youngbae to be this awful person-"

"Because he is."

I sighed silently. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but did Youngbae do something else to Jiyong?"

"What do you mean?" Seungri's eyebrows were raised and he looked apprehensive about something, I wasn't sure.

"Like… illegal?"

"I have no idea what you're trying to ask here," he said, annoyed.

"ually did Youngbae hurt Jiyong?" I finally spit out.

That caught him off guard and I saw him blink a couple of times, mouth slightly open. "How would I know, Seunghyun?" he said. "If that's something you need to know then you should ask Jiyong, not me."

"Sorry I asked…"

"I just don't think Jiyong would be happy with me telling you all of these things about him without his consent," he explained slowly. I couldn't tell if I had angered him or just peeved him off a little.

"So he did hurt him."

"I don't know."

I blew hair out of my face and flipped the hood of Jiyong's jacket over my head, because I ing could. It probably looked awesome. "One last question," I said quietly.

"Dear god…"

"Do you really think I'm a good guy? For Jiyong I mean."

He paused and refused to meet my eye for a moment. "You're better than Youngbae…"

"So is a pile of dog ."

"I think you're a pretty good guy," he said slowly. "Jiyong is a lot happier with you in his life and you helped him out with that problem he has where he always dresses like a homeless person. He seems to really love you, and anyone who makes Jiyong happier than Youngbae did is a good guy to me."

"Aw, Seungri, you actually care! You've got a real heart, and when you get down to it, it's like you're a nougat-y candy bar with a hard exterior. You may seem like a Crunch Bar but you're really a fluffy Three Musketeers-"

"Shut up!" He threw a cleaning rag at me and sort of pouted. "Don't tell anyone I said that or I'll kick your ."

I just laughed at him. "Don't worry, I'd never out you as a big teddy bear."

"Damn straight." He paused. "Oh and Seunghyun?"

"Hm?"

"Get the off the bar."

 

A/N: Short, I know. Sorry. I will write the next chapter in a couple of days, scout's honor! ^^