Shim 2

Shim in LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

updated!
tomorrow i have something to do, so...please wait for me, okay :)

+++++

“Changmin, hurry up! We’re late!” Jaejoong was busy arranging some stuff into a big luggage while Changmin was still facing a mirror, checking his appearance.

 

“Baby, am I looking handsome?” asked Changmin. He was still checking his face to see if there’s any acne, blemish. He was returning back to Korea today and it was a big chance he’ll meet with his fans upon reaching there.

 

Jaejoong closed the luggage and walked to where his husband was standing at. He sneakily walked from behind and hugged his husband from behind. Changmin was surprised by the sudden hug but later calm down when he knew it was his wife.

 

“You are handsome, Changmin…” praised the wife. Jaejoong whispered those words close to Changmin’s ear and the hot breath brushed the temptation way too much.

 

“You are seducing me, don’t you?”

 

“Of course, NO! We’re late though! Hurry up!” Jaejoong slapped his husband’s shoulder as harsh as he can.

 

“I got a violence wife, huh…” Changmin sighed, more to complaint to himself.

 

“I heard that SHIM!!!” Jaejoong shouted from the living room.

 

Jaejoong was running here and there inside of the hotel room, keep on his eyes either is there anything left behind and smiled in satisfaction when it seems like everything has already pack.

 

“Jaejoong, can you come here a minute, baby…”

 

Jaejoong stomped his feet lazily at his husband’s command, but still he approached his husband.

 

“What’s now, Minnie?”

 

Changmin keep his eyes onto his wife from the head to the feet then he sighed.

 

“Jaejoong, we’re returning to Seoul, baby… What are you wearing?”

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s too revealing, baby… Go get any muffler or scarf!”

 

“But Shim, Junsu said Korea is warm now and it really feel like summer is coming very soon!” whined Jaejoong.

 

“Baby, please… I hate it when everyone started to eye- you.” Changmin opened the luggage and took out a knee-length black jacket for his wife. With care, he wrapped the knee-length jacket on his wife’s body.

 

“Are you happy now, Changmin?” asked Jaejoong, pouting. He didn’t get it why his husband cares too much about his appearance.

 

“Much to my liking.” Changmin grinned at his wife but still Jaejoong’s face didn’t express any happiness.

 

“Why this wife of mine didn’t smile even a bit, huh? Sulking over something?” Jaejoong was still in his silence.

 

Changmin pulled out his arms and cling onto Jaejoong’s slim waist. He made his wife to turn around and to look at him instead. He cupped his wife’s face and claimed the rosy lips as his.

 

“I love you…”

 

Reaching airport, the couple walked to the check in counter. Jaejoong’s right arm was clung onto his husband’s left arm as Changmin’s another hand was busy pulling the luggage around. They walked to the counter like how a lovely couple will always do.

 

Hours in a plane, Jaejoong was sleeping while leaning against Changmin’s shoulder. Seeing how tired his wife was, Changmin sighed again. He really wanted to spend more time with Jaejoong travelling the whole world but it seems like next honeymoon should wait. TVXQ was about to make a tour within a month.

 

He might get busy after this with practicing and everything and the hardest thing within that period was to see his wife and cuddle in each other embrace.

 

Changmin pushed away some strands of hair covering his wife’s sleeping face and he kissed his sleeping wife lovingly. He has starting to miss his wife though the person was just next to him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter