Shim 9

Shim in LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AFTER A YEAR! APPLAUSE FOR THIS UPDATE.

Jaejoong’s wishful thinking was finally coming true as he woke up in the morning, he was greeted with Changmin’s hot breath close to his ear and those biceps arms of Changmin were securely circling his waist and his baby bump, warming both of them even. Pecking his husband’s lips and later he got off from the bed for morning wash, leaving Changmin into the deep slumber as it’s still early in the morning.

Supposedly, each time morning came, the baby will start kicking alerting Jaejoong for early breakfast but today the baby seems oddly behave well.

“Ah, so now you got to sleep with Daddy and know how to behave well, hmm?” Jaejoong asked the unborn baby while climbing down the stairs to the kitchen preparing breakfast for the three of them. Jaejoong received a light kick as the reply and he rubbed his baby bump caringly. “Okay, Mummy so not going to tell Daddy that you have been naughty at his absence. Now go back to sleep. Daddy is also sleeping upstairs. We’ll have breakfast later, okay?” Sensing no reply from his baby, Jaejoong got back to his intention, preparing breakfast.

Jaejoong was about to open the fridge when a memory hit him that there was nothing in the fridge besides flour and eggs. Thus, nothing fancy for breakfast except pancakes and maple syrup will do.

Jaejoong wasn’t sure about Changmin’s schedule today as his husband wasn’t telling him last night. But if Changmin does have an empty schedule or a few hours free time he might asking Changmin to accompany him for grocery shopping.

“As if he will not busy today…” Jaejoong sighed.

“Who’s not busy?” Came the voice from behind and before Jaejoong could turn his head facing the owner of the said voice, he received a kiss on his cheek.

“You surprised me!” Jaejoong exclaimed.

“You surprised me even. Just with whom you are talking to?” teased Changmin naughtily.

“Of course not you. It’s either you help me here or you sit there and show me your aegyo or no breakfast for you. You choose, my dear husband…” said Jaejoong and left to the fridge, taking a bottle of orange juice to complete the breakfast.

“Are you nagging on me?” asked Changmin while tailing after Jaejoong from behind like a puppy following its owner.

“Why? Are you bothered with my nagging? If you do so, then you are welcome to get out from here!” Jaejoong hissed loudly and grumpily preparing the dining table.

“You know what, Jaejoongie… It feels so good to hear all those nags of yours. I felt like I’m really at home and do have this gorgeous man as my wife,” said Changmin while took his seat at the dining table waiting for his wife to serve him the food.

“You accuse me for being a nagger, Shim?”

Changmin mentally cursed himself for being an insensitive jerk towards his seventh-month pregnant wife.

“So…” Changmin was diverting Jaejoong’s short temper of his mood swing. “I do only have one photoshoot schedule at noon, what you want to do in mean time?”

“You have a photoshoot at noon?” Jaejoong asked again while served the breakfast on the table and took his seat next to Changmin. “It’s almost 8.30 am. You better just stay at home before your manager come.”

“Oh, come on, baby… I’m hurting here if you don’t want to have a short date with me…” Changmin took his hot green tea and sipped the anti-oxidant drink eagerly. Jaejoong tilted his head to face his husband, obviously grinning with the idea. “Anywhere, Shim?”

“Anywhere, baby…” Changmin confirmed again.

“Even it will take hours?” Jaejoong drew closer to Changmin who was busy munching the pancake. Sensing his wife dangerous stare, Changmin stopped eating his breakfast and agape at what may his wife’s thinking.

He drew closer to his wife, pushing his chair without letting any gaps separate them. “As long as you take care of yourself and the baby then I’m all yours within these hours. Use me wisely, babe…”

“Then, hurry up finish your breakfast. We’re good to go now!” said Jaejoong. He took a piece of pancake left in his plate and hastily shoved into Changmin’s mouth.

“Since when you prepared this list?” Changmin asked as he ogled each kind of items listed on the roll paper.

“Shut up and push that cart. Stay closer with me or else I need to report for missing spouse at the service counter.” Jaejoong pulled Changmin closer to him and practically dragged his husband to match with his enthusiastic walk and Changmin has a very tough time to push the cart.

Not even trying to push Jaejoong’s grumpiness off the limit, Changmin followed what Jaejoong intended to do. “Changmin, what’s on the list?” Changmin snapped back to the cruel reality and checked the paper in his hand. On the very top of the paper, shiitake was written.

“Shiitake.” Changmin simply answered and again Jaejoong dragged him into the vegetables area and took even more minutes to choose the best shiitake on sale. “Changmin, which one do you think is better? This one or this one?” Jaejoong pointed his final two boxes of shiitake and let his husband to help him with the final decision.

To be very honest, Changmin didn’t see any differences of the shiitake, thus he randomly picked the box of shiitake and put into the cart before went to search for the next things in the list.

Jaejoong grunted in disbelief when both of them queued at the payment counter and all he saw was a full trolley of food. “At this rate you’re buying your food, I’m not surprised if you’re starting to move out and live here next.” Jaejoong nagged again while helping Changmin placing a few things on the counter when it’s their turn.

“Leave those out and let me do it,” Changmin instructed, sternly which left Jaejoong to scoff a little sulk in frustration. “Fine. While you’re doing it all alone, just a piece of reminder, it almost 10.30 now and your photoshooting will start in less than 2 hours.”

Changmin took out his wallet and shoved out his shining black card and gave it to the cashier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter