Shim 10

Shim in LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I promised jaemintee ^^

Applauses were heard echoed noisily in the set room. A few thanks were changed and later the photoshoot wrapped up with succeed. After a few words were exchanged between the endorser and the staffs, Changmin hurriedly approached his wife and shooed away his coordi noona, who diligently waiting along with his wife.

“You should dismiss her nicely,” Jaejoong commented, shifting his position to more comfortable and slightly bowed to the lady, thanking her in less.

Changmin grunted when he was being told by his beloved wife. Jaejoong always has this decent manner side of his which also happened to be the same reason Changmin fall hard on his wife on the very first place. “Let’s go!” By observing his wife’s expression, Changmin knew Jaejoong was asking him where they’re heading to.

“Lunch.” He simply answered.

That’s sounds like good news to Jaejoong that had waiting for hours in the suffocated small room. “Good. Because I have been consuming sweet for hours now.” Jaejoong commented and took a glance at all the snacks that he has been eating. “Help me stand up.” said Jaejoong and outstretched his hands for Changmin to help him got off from his comfortable position. Seeing his wife in good mood with childish act, his exhaustion, his tiredness all vanished in thin air.

“Changminnie!” A voice interrupted the couple as Changmin’s hands almost touched Jaejoong’s, helping his wife to stand up. Changmin almost cursed and cussed at the unwelcomed interference.

Victoria.

Wife’s first, Changmin helped Jaejoong to stand up and secured his muscles arm around Jaejoong’s waist. Seeing Victoria’s presence way too closer with a very strong perfume that Jaejoong couldn’t handle but to feel nauseous, Jaejoong decided to leave them have a talk while him supposed to have a clean air to breathe in.

He closed the gaps in between him and his husband. “Car key?” Jaejoong whispered and d on each of Changmin’s jeans pocket, looking for the key without waiting for his husband’s reply. However, Changmin’s naughty mind thought otherwise. He playfully caught on Jaejoong’s hands which mercilessly groping him seeking for the key. Ticklish is one situation, aroused is another situation. Victoria who still happened to be standing at the same spot felt deserted and left the couple alone.

Grudge and revenge always in her bubble mind.

At the moment Victoria left, Jaejoong rushed to the nearby washroom and vomits almost everything he has eaten which later worries Changmin. “Jae, what’s wrong?” Changmin asked with so much cares and worries blended in. He helped his wife to sooth the nauseous feeling by rubbing on Jaejoong’s back and murmured his sweet-nothing, assuring his wife everything will be fine.

Rinsing his mouth with his depleted energy, Jaejoong’s weak legs nearly gave up handle his weight and fortunately Changmin’s presence helped the situation for not getting far more than worst. A few trail of tears streaming down on Jaejoong’s pale face. He was exhausted, losing so much energy after puking his guts out.

“What’s wrong? Hmm?” Changmin asked and wiped Jaejoong’s sweats on his face with the hem of his shirt’s arm. Hardly breathing in and out and when he found his breathing has turned stable, Jaejoong leaned closer to his husband. Changmin in no seconds hugged his wife and let the latter faced his chest, listened to his every heartbeat. “Can we not meet Victoria in the future?” Jaejoong asked weakly, still being lulled and calmed by Changmin’s warm embrace. “I couldn’t stand too long with her strong perfume.”

Changmin knitted his brows, confusing and when he wanted to say something in return, Jaejoong was first continued his words before.

“I don’t know Changmin. My morning sickness has long been over and I really don’t have any problems with any strong smells but when she appeared just now, I couldn’t hold back my nauseous feeling. Changmin, I really try-“

“-Or maybe our baby doesn’t want to be any near her.” With his wit comment, Jaejoong slapped hard on Changmin’s head. “That’s rude, Changmin! And, no, don’t drag our baby with your own manipulation thinking.” With a slight of energy he regained from his stable breathing, Jaejoong pulled out from Changmin’s embrace and checked his appearance on the mirror before they left the washroom.

Changmin was devastated. Manipulation thinking? He didn’t teach anything bad to his unborn yet Jaejoong had confirmed that he already did. But, being all schematic perfect was a problem too.

“Our baby will receive half of my genes.” Changmin said proudly because at the thought of imagining his little-me running around in the house and had a verbal debate with him was something that he ever wished.

Jaejoong glared at his husband for triggering something that he really didn’t want to at least imagine. Sharp gaze and Jaejoong decided to leave.

“Spare the nightmare for me,”

Passing a few buildings in Seoul City while driving with Jaejoong’s humming to any random songs, Changmin was pleased. Maneuvering the car to outskirts area for some privacy for their late lunch date since after officially married and sometimes unconsciously both of them singing, imitating the singer whose song were playing on local radio.

“Can we go to any steak house?” Jaejoong requested a barbecued beef for his main lunch dish after he saw an advertisement at the billboard that they passed by.

Changmin simply chuckle. Amused. Jaejoong hated beef and meat and anything that related to a cow or a lamb and now his eccentric wife requested for something that he barely eat before. “Craving?”

Jaejoong slowed down the volume of the radio and leaned back on his seat. At the mention of steak, seems his unborn was excited that he received a few light kicks. Jaejoong knew too well about his unborn, if the baby was pleased with anything, Jaejoong will received a few light kicks and if the baby displeased with anything, Jaejoong will received a few hard kicks, he needed to use toilet frequently and each part of his body will start to ache in pain.

Seems the unborn was exuberant for steak. “What to expect from me who is carrying a food monster baby?”

“Good gene deserves to inherit, Jae…”

“Conceited.” Jaejoong cursed under his breath while crossed his arms.

Jaejoong rubbed circle on his baby bump when a new realization hit him. Hard. “Speaking of the baby, we haven’t done our baby shopping yet.” Changmin gasped at the fact because yes, they, especially him, haven’t prepared anything yet. Into months of Jaejoong’s pregnancy Changmin only able to go home for a few days and then left again for work on call and sometimes outstation even. Jaejoong was due to give birth within a few weeks more and honestly he didn’t think he’ll be there o welcome their precious baby together. His Japan album tour is coming soon.

Upon sensing the situation between them turned down, Jaejoong tried to dismiss the topic. “Just have one day clear for me and the baby at least. Or should I call your manager for that?”

At the request from his wife, Changmin answered without any second thought. “I’ll talk about this personally to my manager later.” Changmin pulled up the hand-break once he parked the car at the roadside.

“That’s good to hear,” Jaejoong unbuckled his seatbelt and shifted into another position that allowed him to move more freely. “And come with me for the next appointment. You haven’t attended my appointment even once.” Honestly, Jaejoong hated to say what he just said because Changmin will blatantly accused himself but Jaejoong only had this one intention and that is to allow his husband to feel what the latter couldn’t at earlier period of his pregnancy.

“Jae, I’m sorry…” Changmin was really sorry. It seems like he didn’t prepare anything to welcome their unborn and as stupid as it wasn’t supposed to sound, he looked like that kind of lover who ditched his pregnant partner. But no, he didn’t mean that way. His never-ending career always on his way but why he wasn’t supposed to blame his career.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter