Shim 5

Shim in LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hhazellee , ShoJoongia , ert_jaeminism well, thanks for still asking about this fic. Even though this update might be blerghh, boring, nonsense and disappointed you, but hey, i am here, still updating this.

peace^^

+++

“Stop with all your plans, please!”

 

“Never!”

 

“Just stop. Why did you are so into the plan to ruin them? What kind of crime did they have committed until you have to separate them? Tell me!”

 

“It’s none of your business!”

 

“So, the rumors before… all you planned? Is it, Vic?”

 

“I did! I almost separate them! What a life to see Dong Bang Shin Ki’s Shim Changmin was in distressed due to broken-heart, separate with his so call lover! You think I am that innocent to upload a picture of a dish? I bet fans with eagle eyes could spot everything!”

 

“Vic, stop it!”

 

“I never thought my plan was actually bind them more, getting inseparable. What kind of deeds that man did in his past life to have Changmin, now?”

 

“Victoria…”

 

“Stop it, Amber. Just, stop it… Your words didn’t stop me with whatever things I had planned.” Victoria rushed out from the F(x)’s dormitory with a full determination.

 

She walked into the SM Entertainment Company building and led her way to Lee Sooman’s room. She knocked the door before entered as that was what the rule stated.

 

“Lee Sooman teacher, I am here for a good amount of deal!”

 

Lee Sooman teacher was silently waiting for the words to put into consideration.

 

“Get me an offer as a spokeperson from any Dong Bang Shin Ki’s line of endorsements and I will never claim the pay. Just get me a place as an added female endorser. The pay, I will never claim even 100 won.”

 

+++

 

SHILLA Duty Free was announcing their new endorser for their product and the only hint they gave to add the chaos among the Cassiopeia is the new endorser is a female. Uproar by the announcement, the fans gather the possible model who might stand on the same picture with the infamous duo.

 

Again, today Changmin was busy with his schedule, leaving his wife all alone at his parent’s home. Out of boredom, Jaejoong - who was insisted by his beloved husband to stay at home instead of back to work at the bakery – was sitting in front of his laptop, stalking by the up-to-date news from the official website of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

 

There were not much different between Jaejoong and all the netizens who claim themselves as the fans, as Cassiopeia or Bigeast out there. The only thing Jaejoong has score was, Shim Changmin, the handsome-genius-witty-tall fine man is now his and even Changmin vowed to be his and only with him.

 

He couldn’t ask for more

 

Opening one website after another websites and now there were countless tabs he opened, Jaejoong was immersed with admiring his husband’s career, admiring him in person, admiring him in many more ways.

 

“Jaejoongie…?” greeted his mother-in-law at the door frame. She brought a tray along with her.

 

“Eomonim…” Jaejoong sprung off from the chair excitedly and hugged his mother-in-law, welcoming her in.

 

“I thought you are resting and fortunately you are not… Here, Eomonim brought hot chocolate and some almonds and raisins for you…” Mrs. Shim helped Jaejoong to clear the table and serve the plate of almonds and a glass of hot chocolate for his son-in-law.

 

“You are not joining me, Eomonim?” asked Jaejoong after he took a sip of his hot chocolate.

 

“No. I have to go out to buy groceries and cook for dinner. So, you just rest, okay?” said, Mrs. Shim while patting Jaejoong’s shoulder with love.

 

“Maybe I should help you with the dinner?”

 

“It’s okay Jaejoongie… I don’t want Changmin to nag at me by letting you do heavy work. You just stay in this room, and be beautiful, okay?”

 

“…since Changmin is going home tonight…” whispered Mrs. Shim with full of meaningful smirk.

 

Mrs. Shim left his son-in-law blushing in red due to the teasing but only to stop her steps as she forgot something.

 

“Jaejoongie….?”

 

Jaejoong tilted his crimson red face to meet with his mother-in-law’s eye before replying with a faint ‘yes’.

 

“Since I’m going out for groceries, maybe you crave something to eat? So, I should buy those things for you?”

 

Jaejoong took a minute to think before he shook his head lightly as he has no idea what he feels like eating tonight.

 

“Ah, nevermind… since that Shim Changmin of yours is coming home, you should torture him more. What a bad appa is he? His wife is pregnant yet he cares his career more. Coming home 2 to 3 times a month, taking flight here and there but rarely stay at home taking care of his wife. If I am in your shoes, Jaejoongie… I should castrate him alive. Being deprived!”

 

Jaejoong just smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter