Shim 3

Shim in LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

+++++

[Changmin POV]

 

Almost three months after our marriage, I only able to spend 2 days stayed at my parent’s mansion with my wife, now it’s time to depart with him. I could tell his eyes were glistening with conceived tears when he sent me away. I really wanted to turn back, run to his embrace, soothing him, telling him everything will be alright, instead I left. I forced my steps to leave him because I knew I couldn’t leave him behind once I turned back.

 

 Shim Jaejoong, my wife was right… My fans are luckier than him because everything I did, all sake for my fans to not disappoint them with their never-ending support. It seems like I really have no time for my wife as Tohoshinki Japan Tour is approaching near and SM Town with SM Family also scheduled at a few countries.

 

Tohoshinki Japan Tour meaning I’ll spend my weekend at Japan for concert and during weekdays I have a recording for KBS’s variety show ‘Our Neighborhood Master’, MISSHA’s fan-meeting, sometimes photo-shooting for cover magazine, CF shooting and it was so difficult even to find an empty schedule for my wife.

 

I threw my limped body by tired and exhausted onto a couch in the living room of my dorm and I bet Yunho hyung looked at me with his weird look.

 

“Just let me take a rest first, hyung…” I said, closing my eyes, to rub away the fatigue that I felt for my body.

 

“You are not going back to Shim’s mansion?” Yunho hyung asked while his gaze never left me, even once.

 

“No. we have a morning schedule tomorrow, right? It takes more time to drive from the mansion to reach the company.”

 

“Didn’t your wife complaining?”

 

“Never. Even if Jaejoong started to complain, there is really nothing I could do.” I took a deep sigh, closing my eyes, imagining my wife presence with his shy smiles.

 

“Be a good husband for him, Changmin…” Yunho hyung advised me. Then, he left somewhere, maybe to catch up a drink with his friends, I don’t know.

 

Today’s schedule is no joke as it’s really tiring me plus the longing feeling I had for my wife. Having a break for 2 days before the hectic schedule welcome I again weren’t enough as I really need to have a moment with my wife 6 months, twice a year.

 

Take out my phone and dialed his phone’s number without bother what’s current time now. I just want to hear his voice, to listen to his nag, to speak my tired day to someone as to share with. Marrying him, I chose the perfect decision.

 

Without noticing I’m smiling when he answered my call with his melodious-sleepy voice. It has been weeks I left him and simple short text like morning wishes we shared like a routine somehow didn’t enough to get off this missing.

 

“Changminnie? Are you still there?” Jaejoong asked after awhile I’ve been day-dreaming.

 

“I’m here, baby… Have you taken your dinner?”

 

“I did… Eomonim cooked my favorite food today, aren’t you jealous?”

 

“Of course I am…” I chuckled. I could hear his laughing at the end of the line. I have been missing his smiles, his laugh even him, the person.

 

“Ah, Changmin… I spent hours today to queue in a line to purchase ticket for the next TVXQ’s concert in Seoul. I am all tired now…” Jaejoong whined and I bet he was pouting there.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me beforehand? I’ll tell manager hyung to keep one ticket for you,”

 

“But, Changmin…I really want to act like your fans… Aren’t you proud of me?”

 

“I’m so proud of you. I should compose a song entitled, ‘My Wife is My Fan’.” I laughed at my lame jokes and he did the same too. I could hear his soft giggling.

 

“Changminnie… I love you…”

 

“Now my wife randomly confessed to me? As so much I want to run to you baby, still…”

 

“I know…” He cut my sentence first. I could tell he didn’t want me to continue to disappoint him.

 

“I love you, always… Don’t forget to take care of yourself, okay?”

 

“Yes, Changminnie…” Silent.

 

“I really love you…” I confessed again. To be honest, I want to confess my love to him every day, every time, every second because that wasn’t enough to tell Jaejoongie how much I love him.

 

After I ended the call, I closed my eyes again, imagining my wife next to me. Ever once I was about to give up my career but Yunho hyung seems enthusiastic day by day to keep the name of Dong Bang Shin Ki alive. I can’t disappoint Yunho hyung, I can’t disappoint the fans though I had myself being left all alone.

 

Though I am a married, like previous nights I sleep alone in the cold night.

 

[end Changmin POV]

 

 

Jaejoong was thinking and wandering that he was a funny person. Waiting pathetically for his husband’s call each night, sometimes checking fanbases just to see the glimpse of his husband, laugh at his husband’s idiocy remarks in his variety show, Jaej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter