Shim 1

Shim in LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

fuhhh, I even update this :)

+++++

 

On the isle’s rugged northwestern Mediterranean coastline, in one of the chosen room of Orient-Express’s La Residencia, slated to debut one of Spain’s largest permanent sculpture gardens on its grounds, there’s a couple who still cuddled together on a warm bed despite the spring sunshine has arose hours before.  

 

Both the newlywed couple agreed to choose Mallorca, Spain’s most popular Mediterranean isle as their honeymoon destination for 2 weeks. Last night they had spent their quality time together at Capdepera Castle for transporting medieval festival held there and before they left back to South Korea, they had planned to visit Beliver Castle in Palma to take in other traditional spring fetes, complete with processions, reenactments and entertainment, like the Festa de l'Ángel.

 

The time now is reaching 8.00 am yet no one wake up among the two men until the man who was in his husband warm hug was awaken by the morning sounds of bird chirping. Today, both Changmin and Jaejoong decided to go for hiking to draw in the fresh air at Mallorca’s Serra de Tramuntana Mountains as recently designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. It was a great chance that wasn’t worth to waste.

 

Jaejoong was still struggling to get out from his husband’s tight hug yet failed to do so. He has no choice other than waking up his husband and besides they were almost late to get ready for hiking.

 

“Minnie, wake up…” No, Changmin didn’t budge even a movement.

 

“Minnie…” Now Jaejoong slapped lightly his husband’s face.

 

“Awww baby, you don’t have to slap my face to wake me up you know or my fans will haunted you down. That’s scary, baby!” said the husband once he opened his eyes from his deep slumber.

 

“You are suffocating me, Minnie! See, I can’t even move out freely. All thanks to your tight hug. Are you trying to kill me?”

 

“Now, you look more like a wife with your morning nagging,” replied Changmin and kissed his wife lips to stop his wife from pouting, as to Changmin it looks way too tempting. They had promised to go for hiking today and to have his wife under him now wasn’t really a good choice.

 

“Can you just loosen up a bit your hug, Minnie?” Still, Jaejoong was struggling to get away from his husband’s warmth.

 

“I’m just scared I’ll loss you when I’m asleep, baby…” said Changmin. Again, he kissed his wife.

 

“Possessive much! I should know that you will turn to a possessive husband once we get married. Now, I’m starting to regret marrying you…” whined Jaejoong with his aegyo. His puppy eyes never failed to melt Changmin’s heart.

 

Once Jaejoong saw his husband was melting with his aegyo, he took the chance to free himself and running straight to the bathroom, to have a simple shower before they left for hiking. He walked out from the bathroom a moment later with a fresh look and a simple white hotel bathrobe wrapped on his slim figure. Changmin who was leaning against the bed throwing his gaze at his wife and later drooling over the beauty.

 

“Minnie, your turn now!” Too bad Changmin was jumping to where Jaejoong was standing at and dragged his wife to the bed.

 

“It’s my turn now, baby…” with his husky voice, he kissed every inch of his wife’s face.

 

“Changmin, we promised to go for hiking today…” excused Jaejoong, tried to slip away from his husband’s touch.

 

“Hiking could wait, you… no more excuses, baby… stay still and show me how a good wife are you, okay…”

 

The plan of the day to feel the couple hiking was delayed to other day instead. It seems like Changmin didn’t go wasted any time from the honeymoon to get his wife under him, making love.

 

“Minnie, can we go to shopping instead?” asked Jaejoong, still in his husband’s warm embrace.

 

“Where you want to go? Palma de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter