The offers..

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Author's POV:

 

"Yah! I told you to follow my instruction! Why are you are stubborn, uh!" Taeyeon smack a girl's head hard in the middle of practice. "I'm sorry unnie, very sorry.." "Don't go apologize to me, tell the rest of them too." she just shook her head in frustrated and grunts. "5 minutes break!" Taeyeon requested and the coach gave them the time. Even though its only practice, but Taeyeon will be very serious about it, she doesn't like people being childish in practice. Thats why she holds the position as captain and ace of the group. Which is volleyballs. All the girls volleyball team went aside and sat, drinking some of their water and wiping the sweats.

 

Taeyeon sat with of course her friends, Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon since the 4 of them are in volleyball. Hyoyeon and Sunny leaned against each other with their back connecting, while Jessica sat on the bench gulping down her water. Taeyeon grabbed the small towel and wiped her sweat off and slump down beside Jessica, she crossed her leg. "The tournament is 3 weeks away but this girls does not take thins seriously. I'm pissed off here." she complained, grabbing the water which Jessica offers and drank it. "Chill captain, they will see it soon." Sunny said, fanning herself.

 

Behind them on the fan or guest bench, is Suho, D.O, Chen, Luhan, Sungmin, Baekhyun, Yuri, Tao, Tiffany and Eunhyuk. They went closer to the 4 under them. "Taengoo is always the impatients one, look at her she just smack the girl's head so hard." Tiffany said as she walk along with Yuri. She chuckles on the truth of it and nods, "You know how our Taengoo is, she is kind yet fierce when it comes to practice. Tough girl." Tiffany have to agree on her with that, the petite girl really is tough and fierce. Sungmin and Eunhyuk are the seniors and also Sunny's and Hyoyeon's boyfriend. They are called as Aegyo Couple and Legendary Dancer Couple since Sungmin and Sunny love making aegyo a lot while Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon love to dance.

 

"Taeyeon ah, don't be so rough on the girl will ya." Eunhyuk approached and said to the girl under him, she glance up from the bench, "No way, my team is very playful and I don't like it. Such childish action is a no no in my team so I need to teach them on how to be serious and tough when in practice." "Yeah that will be you.." he stated making the petite to growls at him. "Sunny ah, you were awesome babe...Jjang." Sungmin winks at his cute girl, and she blows him a kiss and gwiyomi to him. While the rest of the boys and girls witness their cuteness they felt like puking, "Ughh, stop being too cute guys, I felt like something is coming out of my mouth by each seconds here." Eunhyuk open his mouth and teased them by making a puking sound, they both shots him a glare. Eunhyuk laugh it all out.

 

 Their coach then calls out, and they all stand. "Come on cutesy...Break time is over and you may continue with your aegyo and lovey dovey moment later. Now palli get your here." Taeyeon smacked Sunny's and pushed the short blonde from the place they sat. "Be right back Sungminnie.." she shouts, which Taeyeon and Jessica shook their heads.

 

------------------

 

As they begins their practice again, they all sat back and watch them practice. Suho sat at the most end beside Baekhyun, he was watching his childhood friend praticing and sometime looking around. As he turn to look at the door not far from where they are, GaYoon enters with her group of friends, which make Suho too stiffened and his heartbeat rises. His crush is here in the same place with him, he felt like melting when GaYoon smile and giggles, how he think that she's the cutest being alive.

 

GaYoon glance at him, and their eyes met. When it does, Suho blushed and turns away since he was too shy but GaYoon just smile and giggles. Suho heard her giggles and felt like dying, "Ahh, why did you do that..Your eyes just met and she even smile at me but I'm being a pabo turned away from her smile." he cursed himself for being the pabo one. Baekhyun glance at Suho, who was slapping his forehead many times, and he heard the giggles of girls so he look even further and see GaYoon, so he smile. "Ahh, your crush is here so thats why you smack yourself huh?" he teased the red haired boy, he side hug the guy. "Hyung, when will you confess to her? Don't you be afraid if one day or in this short period of time some guy will confess to her and she accept?" Suho lift his head to the guy, he blinks. "I don't want that..GaYoon shi...she's.." again he flushed.

 

Baekhyun suddenly burst into laughter, which make the rest of the gang to look at him, even GaYoon herself and her friend. Suho look at him then took a short glance at GaYoon he slapped the guys mouth shuts. "You are embarrassing me Baek...Shut up.." Baekhyun who his mouth is shuts still continue laughing until his tears appeared. "Okay, I'll stop." then Suho pulled his hand away from him. "But seriously hyung, you should confess soon. The world is small.." he stated, the older guy sigh and fixed his glasses. He thinks about it and he know that Baekhyun was right, he should do something. He really want her to be his and he need to do it soon. "Alright, I'll do it..." Baekhyun pat his shoulder, "That's my man.."

 

"Look out!!" the shouts make the two of them snapped from their conversation, they see a ball came flying toward their way fast but thank god it didn;t hit anyone, but if it is faster the ball might hit GaYoon since the ball landed on the bench infront of her, she screams a little with her friends. Suho was relief that it didn't hit her, "Wow, thank god it didn't hit anybody." Tao stated. "Yah!!!" again a loud shouts was heard, and everyone of them turn. It was again Taeyeon, she was looking so very angry on her team mate that just did that. "I told you....to...follow my INSTRUCTION!! Is that really so hard to listen to?!?!" she growls, the girl really apologize to her captain many times. Even with her temper, and serious attitude her team mates still like her, because she's nice she is really really nice and caring.

 

-------------------

 

After practice, Suho went to search for Taeyeon. He want to ask if her offers on turning him is still available or not. "Where the heck is she?" he scratched his head, looking around for the blondish brown hair. Then he curved a smile, "I know just where she will be.." so he ran along the hall, exited the building and into the garden of cherry blossom located right behind the building he just exited.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMKtk2xAUVIVNQWDibLfo

 

He know that Taeyeon really love cherry blossom a lot and this is her most favourite place when she wants some time for herself. Suho walk slowly as his eyes searched for his friend, and not far from him he succeeded in spotting her. There Taeyeon sat on the bench with all the cherry blossom petals falling slowly like a rain drops, the wind blows very gently and not that strong. It make all the petals too scattered around, he smile and slowly went to her.

 

Taeyeon was just enjoying the scene of the big ponds infront of her, their school gardens is the best. She closed her eyes to just enjoy the wind and petals flying all over. Sometime few of the petals brushed against her cheek as they landed on her lap or the bench she's in. Suho then came and sat beside her, Taeyeon turn to look at Suho. She smile, "Hey Suho.." Suho didn't reply but just sat there also enjoying the view. He breathe in and smile. "You really adores sakura so much huh, Taeng?" she smile and took one petals into her hand. "Yeah, I do...Sakura always makes me calm and happy. They always managed to make me happy, calm and comfort me." with one weak blow Taeyeon blows off the petal from her hand.

 

"Listen Taeng..I want to ask you something." she just nods, means asking him to just tell her. Suho clears his throat and begins. "Can you help me transform?" his questioned make Taeyeon to look at him, their eyes met. "You...want me to help? Which mean you accept the offer I told you last week?" this time she questioned him, Suho nods slowly while Taeyeon just curved a smile on her friend. "Okay, I'll help...tomorrow." Suho nods not knowing that it was so fast but then he shook his head. "Sorry what? Did you just say tomorrow?" he look at Taeyeon who already stood up, stretching. She glance down on him and tilting her head a little. "Waeyo? You look so surprised?" "Aniyo...but can it be next week?" 

 

Taeyeon placed both her hand on her hips and turn her body to fully faced him. "No, tomorrow will be just fine, The sooner the better for you to confess to her Joonmyun.." she winks and pat his cheek gently. "I hate it when you call me Joonmyun.." she giggles. "Tomorrow, meet me by the salon. And you know which salon I'm talking about..." "Thats is so far away, in the middle of Seoul city.." "Don't start complaining Suho...You ask me to help so you need to follow my order, be there by 11 sharp." she poked his chest and smile playfully at him. Suho let out a sigh and nods in defeat. "Arasso.." "Ohh and one more thing, drive your Lamborghini there...I won't be taking my car so I need you to send me home later on and this is to help bulding up your image on being the hot guy." Suho wanted to say something but he just shuts it. "Then how are you going to be there?" "By my driver...since appa also want to go to Seoul tomorrow so I'll be joining him half way." again patting his cheek and winks, Taeyeon grab her bag and leave, Suho follow behind.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for not updating :D

but here is the new one....

Sorry again if its boring :))

comments *winks and blinks few times*

 

XOXO