Attraction

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Author's POV:

 

"Hey Suho, sorry that we can't really go to school together. I need to rush to school first, because I received a call from the principal this early morning, don't know what is the occasion but I gotta meet him before class starts. Meet you in class and hey, don't go wearing your glasses or wear goofy clothes alright. You're already hot so be hot and handsome. Gayoon is waiting for ya, so HWAITING."

 

"Great, my one and only friend is not going with me. How am I suppose to handle the crowd once they see me with this look." he examined himself infront of the mirror, looking from side to side on himself. Then again, he admired his own new look. His red hair really matched him very much like how the salon owner said to him. All the new clothes he went shopping with Taeyeon is also matched up with him. Today, Suho picked up a moldy green coloured jacket with black hoodie shirt like inside. Fixing his hair, making it into a spike that is not that spiky, he grab his new Nike bag and his car key.

fo1m.jpg

 

"I'm off, umma." he shouted as he came down the stairs, the maids all bows to him and some was even eyeing their new young master look. They even whisper because he was looking hot. Mrs Kim came out from the living room and eyed her son. "Well well, my son suddenly make a changes, even dying his hair into dashing red. Impressive my son. This must be the work of Taengoo, isn't it?" he smile and gave her a peck, "You always get to figure it. Who else would wear something like this, if its not her. This is all her choices so I just follow as she goes." he enters his Lamborghini and droves away.

 

-----------------

 

"Who's car is that?" "Look a Lamborghini, damn nice car..Whose does it belong to?" Wow, Lamborghini is my favourite car.." most of the students that passed by Suho's car they will stared in awed and even whistling because of the car, but on the inside, Suho was sitting on the driver's seat stiffening. He is having an anxious, panic attack when he suddenly think about going out there in his new looks. Thank god that his windows car is tinted so nobody could see him. He placed his hand on his chest and he could feel his strong quick heart beat. "I feel like fainting.." Suho went pale and rest his head on the steering wheels, until a knock was heard by the window.

 

Suho was suprised and accidentally pressed the horn and it startles the person outside and other students too. He rub his eyes, grabbing his bag, pulled out his keys and exited the car without even realizing what he was doing until a gasped and whispering surrounded him, he stops rubbing. The girls was practically blushing and staring at him in awed. ', I just revealed myself to the public..Damn, not the public Suho ah...They are just your colleagues..' Suho cover his face and walk pass by all of the crowds, as he speed up his pace he, on the corner side of the hall he accidentally bump into someone.

 

The books all went flying and fell to the ground. He rub his face and quickly stands up, "I'm so sorry...I did--" Suho suddenly lost his words when he realize the person that was collecting back her books was Gayoon, he could feel his heart skips a beat and slightly blushing. "H-here, l-l-let me he-help you.." Gayoon flipped her hair and smile, "Thanks..I should say sorry myself, since I carry too much books on my hand until I couldn't see my front." she giggles and it makes Suho's heart beats even faster and he was smiling goofily but shooks away after that.

 

-----------------

 

"I...I never seen you before..Are you new?" Gayoon asked Suho, fixing her hair and tucking her hair behind her ear smiling to Suho sweetly which he feels like punching himself for being so lucky to meet with her in the early morning. "Oh, no...I..I'm did attend here q-quite a while already." he sigh because of him stammering, Gayoon only giggles as nods. "Gurae yo? Which class are you in..And it feels like we've met many times already. You look familiar.." she try to think or remember someone who looks like Suho, and well she failed to but Gayoon kind of recognize Suho's smile.

 

"I've seen that smile before, it looks like someone I know but he wear glasses and always with his group of friends. You look just like him." that time Suho feels like jumping, because she talks about his oldself who wear glasses and she remember him because of his smile, still she didn't know yet that he is that person. "Maybe we could hang out sometime...umm." "Kim Joon-Joonmyun or just call me Suho." he offers a handshake, and Gayoon reached out to accept the handshake. "Gayoon..I'll see you later, Suho shi."

 

When she left, Suho jumps and was super happy that he could finally talk with her and even give his name. There, Kai, Chanyeol and Chen was walking and see him jumping and everything and they chuckles. "Hyung! Is that you? Our Suho hyung?" Kai stated making the short boy to stop from whatever he was doing and fix his clothes trying to act cool, but he knows that they saw him doing dorky things. "Oh, yeah guys. Its your hyung, with brand new looks." he claimed, kind of proud of it. "Yeah, not only looks, even your aura changed. I mean, girls are apparently looking at you right now, and even talking about you." Chanyeol claimed as he eyed the hall of girls whispering, giggling to each other. Chen touches the clothes, hair, bag of Suho's and was amazed by the changes.

 

He look behind him and really suprised with the amount of girls there. He smile shyly to all of them but only that could make them squeals. "See, you've attracted people already. You're so gonna be famous and popular now." Kai claimed and side hug the older boy and they walk down the hall to their class.

 

---------------

 

In class, the girls couldn't take their eyes of Suho. All of them talked or chat saying that Suho is so hot and handsome. He has a killer smile that can brought down any people. But Suho didn't really care about them, he keeps on looking around to find Taeyeon but she wasn't there. "I thought Taeyeon said she is seeing the principal, but she didn't come to class?" Kris turn to the younger boy and also looking around, "Maybe she have to leave for some urgent reason?" The teacher enters and make a role calls, "Ms Kim won't be joining us for today since she have matters to settle, and so does Ms Jung, Ms Hwang, Ms Lee, Ms Kwon and also Ms Kim."

 

"All 6 of them?" Luhan an eyebrow, looking at his friends who just shrugged their shoulders. On lunch time, everybody was whistling and gathering around the main gate. EXO squished through to check out and went they finally arrived at the front, they see SNSD walking out of an RV in a black, gold or red clothes. All of the students know that they are well an idols, and this is their first time seeing them wearing clothes like that. And Suho was like, his eyes almost pop out of his socket when Taeyeon walk down to enter the building followed by the rest of them. "Taeyeon shi? Sunny shi? Seohyun? The girls?"

 

tumblr_mmmznymTYF1rs68xto1_500.jpg

 

 

----------------

 

SNSD all was gathering in the park, with few crews with them. Taeyeon was standing under a shaded tree, ran a fingers through her hair and look around. She calls Suho since she wanted to see how he appear today, in what clothes. Her sister when to her and well talking and talking until Yoona see Suho coming and was in awed with how he turns out. "Unnie, it is Suho oppa.."she pokes the older girl many times and as Taeyeon turn she choked on her own saliva.

 

Taeyeon was speechless on how he turned out and she suddenly felt her heart skips a beat. "Is..Is that really him? Jessica asked, who even Taeyeon couldn't even say a thing. "Uh, but I never thought he can be this....this." "Hot?" Yuri helped, and Taeyeon just nods feeling some heat swarming her cheeks. "Well, he is now truthfully 100% a hot guy. Just look at that, the guy practically already make a lot of attraction and surely he will spike the 1st place." Suho walk with a very calm, gentle face but Taeyeon feels like she is looking at a prince charming. She gulps.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lame chap ^^

I admit it by myself huhuhu

Sleepy, and nothing much to confess...

But I am trying my level best to update others :D

Comments and subscribe, upvotes too hehehe

*chuu*