Everything Changed

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Author's POV:

 

The relationship between Gayoon and Suho have been progressing till its already 6 month. Suho look very happy whenever he sees her everyday in school, while Gayoon show the same way when she see Suho.

 

Some even say that they look good together and is somewhat the idol pairs in Shinhwa, which really what his friends think its not.

 

Even with Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri that have been in relationship with Baekhyun, Tao and Luhan for almost 2 years, nobody says that they are an idol pairs in school.

 

Taeyeon only sat and watch on how lovely they both are everytime she saw them. For once in her lifetime, Taeyeon gave up on something. Never in her life that she ever giving up in anything. Even if how hard is that task is, she will go on and deal with it until she succeeded.

 

But in this task, on trying to convince Suho to leave Gayoon, she gave up. For months she have been going towards him, begging for him to give up and even told him about Gayoon's ty side which she saw that day. Still Suho didn't believed her, instead he yelled at her.

 

-------

 

FLASHBACK:

 

"Suho ah! I'm telling you, please break up with her! I beg you." Taeyeon said to Suho when she found him sitting alone at the courtyard one day.

 

He frowns as he gets annoyed everytime he hears her saying that.

 

"Taeyeon, how many time should I say this to you. I won't! And its getting on my nerve now that everyday you came to me and asked me to break up with her! Its not everyday, its already been months!" he growls, glaring at his childhood friend.

 

She sigh, "Then you must believe me when you've noticed that I have been going to you asking you to break up! I won't be lying about something like this! You know me well Suho." she claimed,

 

He stay silent, looking away and not at her face. She bit her bottom lip, "I know you love her, but...she's a Suho ah...A freaking that is having behind your back! With some guy!!" Taeyeon finally spoke the truth about it. For months she have been keeping it a secret, now she can't keep it anymore.

 

Suho widen his eyes, he look at her in anger. "What are you saying! How can you call her a , Kim Taeyeon! What prove do you have in claiming that she's having with someone behind my back!!"

 

Taeyeon widen her eyes, disbelief in how he still won't believed her. She was gonna cry but holding it back. "Why won't you believe me!! She is no good for you!!" Taeyeon starts to turn up her volume and yelled at him. Some of the student who also hanging out at the courtyard look at them.

 

"Stop it! That's enough, I love her and you shouldn't say that about her not infront of me..." he look away, not wanting to look at Taeyeon at all.

 

She scoffed, tears are almost flowing. "Hmphh...You believe her more than your own friend? Childhood friend? I'm disappointed in you....I'm sad." she claimed, now hanging her head low.

 

Suho glance back at her and felt like something just stab him when she say that. "Thats not what I meant...I."

 

"Thats alright. I understand you completely now...You've changed..ani, I've changed you and its a mistake to do so. I want my old childhood friend back...I'm sorry." Taeyeon turn away, as she starts to sob but she try to controls it so that Suho won't notice.

 

"Taeyeon ah...." he calls.

 

"Have a happy love life with her Kim Joonmyun." and after that she ran away from him. Thats it, she gave up.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

------

 

After that day, Taeyeon haven't spoken to Suho at all. They stop texting or calling or hanging out or eat together. Taeyeon also told the thing that she find out about Gayoon to her friends and they cursed her for being a and stole Suho from Taeyeon.

 

She tried to calm them down, saying Suho is not his and never was but they said she's wrong. All this years in watching them together, they wished for the two to be together and not Suho and Gayoon.

 

Even Baekhyun, Luhan and Tao agreed to it. They know how much Taeyeon love him, but he was too naive and blind to see. All because of the Gayoon.

 

Taeyeon is thankful to have such friends on her side, that she suddenly burst into tears, making them panic.

 

------

 

1 more year before they graduate, and it is still a long way to go.

 

The guys still hang out with Suho since he is their friend and because they still love him. Even if he had turned into a total jerk to Taeyeon, he is not a jerk to them. Being the kind and gentle man as he always are.

 

On that moment, Tao had called few or their friends that enrolled in some other college to come and talk with Taeyeon. Tao know, the person who could do that is them. Yuri have tried her best to comfort her, so does Jessica and Tiffany. Even Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny still Taeyeon is so sad about it.

 

She didn't spoke much now, watching from a far how Suho is smooching, hugging, lovey dovey with Gayoon everyday made her sick.

 

She can't stay in the cafe now, but sitting on the rooftop, eating her food alone. Her friends wanted to join her but she refused to let them. She told them to be with their love ones and leave her alone by the rooftop.

 

------

 

Taeyeon sat on the rooftop, enjoying her lunch which she brough from home. She didn't have the appetite to eat the food served in the cafe in the past 2 weeks. So now everyday she asked the chef at her house to cook for her lunch.

 

She sigh, leaning back on the wall behind her, staring up to the sky.

 

"Is it that fun for you to eat alone on the rooftop, pretty lady?" a voice suddenly made Taeyeon choked on her foor, she was startle by it. Quickly she grab her drink and drank it to let the food flow down . Taeyeon gasped,relief that it went away.

 

She turn to see who it was, and widen her eyes to the person standing beside her. 4 men, tall and handsome.

 

The smirk, the smile, the perfect figure, the hair everything, she recognized them.

 

"Kris....Chanyeol...Xiumin....Lay. Wh-What are you guys doing here?" she was so suprised and happy to see them. Its been a while since she last saw them

 

The 4 men chuckles, as they all took a seat on both her sides. "Well, we came because out little panda told us about Suho treating you. I'm so surpised to heard him yelling and turned cold to you after he starts a relationship with who that girl name again...Gayong? Gyon? Gayuu? Ahh whatever." Kris claimed rubbing his back of neck.

 

Taeyeon giggles, "Its Gayoon Kris.." she said. "Whatever, I don't need to remember her name. How exactly could Suho fall for a girl like her at the first place. I don't understand him at all." he sigh.

 

------

 

"Believe me Kris..He did. Its his crush for so long. That why he fall for her." she said, her expression starts to become sad. Xiumin who sat on her right saw her expression and somehow he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, rubbing it to make her feel better. Taeyeon look at him and give a faint smile.

 

Lay and Chanyeol both sat infront of her, they smile ruffling her hair a little and rub her cheek.

 

"Taeyeon ah..don't you start to cry on us." Chanyeol said, warning her to not cry. She laugh faintly. "I'm not Chanyeol ah..I'm only...sad to see him changing."

 

"Into a jerk to you of course." Lay claimed, he sigh. "No need to raise that up Lay. She know that." Xiumin said, he stop and apologize.

 

Kris ruffles her hair, as he pull Taeyeon into his arm. "Hey Taeng...You don't need to be sad. Whatever it is, we'll be on your side. If we can, we'll try to help you. Make him realize how important you are to him rather than that fake girlfriend of his." Taeyeon lift her head and to look at Kris's face.

 

"You know she's faking it?" she asked. Kris look down and smile. "Of course. Basically on what Tao told us about her being with Junhyung, it turned out to be true." "What do you mean?" "He means that about Junhyung having girlfriend from your school is true and it is that girl with Suho. By the way, Junhyung is our classmate Taeng. So we know and man never thought that he's in that level with her. Yuck, thinking about it make me shiver." Chanyeol claimed, rubbing his body thinking about the making love thing.

 

Taeyeon laugh along with them. "Tell me about it. I even saw them doing that. And thats when I find out that shes a . But Suho never believed in whatever thing I said to him."

 

"Because he is bewitch Taeyeon ah. He's too blinded by love that he had closed his heart to listen to his childhood friend." Xiumin spoke.

 

-------

 

After few minutes of talking with her, they decided to speak to Suho about it. Even though Taeyeon told them not to, they still will do it. They hate watching Taeyeon their one and only 'girlfriend' gets hurt and sad about Suho. She was the first girl that Suho introduced to them years ago and became good friends with her.

 

Or should I say, the only girl who could get closed to them. The 4 had never let any other girls come close to them in the college, no girls allowed except for Taeyeon and her friends, but for them only Taeyeon is enough to stick with them.

 

Watching and looking after her like their sister, they hate watching her cry. So its time for them to help her in trying to convince Suho about the thing between him and Gayoon.

 

"Now Taeng..If whatever happens, text us. You know we'll always come to help you. We have your back." Kris ruffles her hair for the 5th time before they leave, returning to their own college. Taeyeon nods her head, somehow talking to them made her felt relief about it. Her 4 bestfriends beside her sisters.

 

-----

 

It is true, everything had changed between her and Suho.

 

They did't even look at each other now, thats really heart breaking. But Taeyeon need to stay strong.

 

------

 

Before she exited the roof, she received a call, checking the ID, it shows her mother. She slide it to answer.

 

"Nae, eomma. Waeyo? I'm about to get to class." she told, standing by the door of the rooftop.

 

"Taeyeon ah...Your father was promoted today." she said, Taeyeon smile. "Jinjja?! Wahh, congratulations to him!" she said, jumping.

 

Her mother giggles on the other line but then stop. "But...We need to move away from Seoul." her smile faded when she heard the news. "Ehh?"

 

"Your father was promoted and is needed in Los Angeles by next week. He'll be working there now. Los Angeles will be his new place to work and live. And we have to follow him. Moving there and live there, for I don't know how long."

 

"Ahh..jinjja.." Taeyeon could only say that. She was too shocked with the news of moving away from Korea.

 

"Is it okay with you? You need to infrom the principal on your transfer." "I know...I'll handle it later." "Make sure you tell it today. So tomorrow will be your last time going to class." Taeyeon only said hmm and then hung up.

 

"Moving away....Then..I can't see him any longer." she said to herself. It will be hard for her to tell him, but she decided not to and just leave without him knowing. Taeyeon went back to her spot and sat down again. She decided to skip class and just enjoy the beautiful clear sky for today.

 

-------

 

To be continued.......

 

Was the ending is a cliff hanger?

I don't know.../sigh/ sorry if it is..

The next chap will be her time to move away and perhaps the realization of Suho about Taeyeon ^^

And finally Kris, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Lay was introduced here :D

As Taeyeon's loyal supporter and friends. ^^

Anyway comment :DD

Sorry if its crappy and sorry for the typos hahaha