SuTae never changed ever since childhood

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Author's POV:

 

121105_Gimpo_Airport_Taeyeon_01-TangPara

 

Taeyeon exited her car, making her way to her class. She look in a pretty big mess since her hair is just too messy, pale skin or that is how she looks like to everyone. As she steps into her class, someone throw a book to her way, "WATCH OUT!!" said a voice but Taeyeon didn't manage to duck from the book so it hits directly to her face, making her stumble to the ground. "Oh...." the said voice ran towards her and so does all of her classmate, came surrounding her.

 

Jessica and Hyoyeon just arrived and they see Taeyeon on the floor rubbing her face, and the dust off her. They both glared at who they know would love throwing things, and that would be Key. He grin in a sheepish way then scramble away from the two. "Tae, gwenchana?" Hyoyeon offers her hand, she grabs it and stand up. "I'm fine...That was the first time a book flies to my face."

 

Everyone already sitted in their own place, eyeing Taeyeon as she walks toward her desk. Not wanting to look at Jessica and Hyoyeon because they were glaring at everyone. For today, Taeyeon didn't have the energy to put some make ups on her face so she let her natural beauty be visible to people.

 

She didn't even realize that Suho was standing in front of her, kneeling down checking her. "Why the heck do you look so pale, Taeng?" he asked, as he place his hand on hers which makes her startle by his touch. She look at him who is kneeling or squating down in front of her. He was wearing white shirt, simple yet smart looking. All eyes were on them, the girls now all have their eyes on him, since he have turn into so very hot guy.

 

--------------

 

"Nothing...I'm not feeling good... So." she was cuts off when Suho suddenly leaned forward and making their forehead met. Taeyeon blushed, their face is too close, inches away and they would kiss since she could felt his hot breath brushing her skin. "You're getting a fever..yet you still drive yourself to school?" he pulled himself away. "I can't suddenly skip class Suho. Today is my favourite sunsaengnim class.." she smiles. Suho just sigh, "Everyday is your favourite class..."

 

After class, they need to go to the field, some went to the gym. EXO split up because half of them plays in the field, leaving Suho, Kai, Chanyeol, Luhan, Tao and Chen in the gym. "Alright everyone, you will go to your own sport and practice as you like. For this 2 hours, no one leave until the bell rings for lunch." the coach said and left the gym. Everybody starts making noises after he left.

 

"Do you see Tae...." "Kya! Sunbaenims.." some girls were squealing, and the boys were wooing. EXO look to where did everybody looking at. SNSD walks in, with a ball on Sunny and Yoona's hand. "Anyone want to play volleyball with us? We need at least 3 more girls for each side." Yoona claimed, raising the ball up to the air. "We divided into 2 team. And our leader is Taeyeon unnie and Sooyoung." "Ara...Sooyoung ah, palli. Lets play rock paper scissors to choose our other team mates." Taeyeon smirk, calling Sooyoung to the middle. Everyone has now surround them to watch.

 

Kai, Luhan, Suho, Chanyeol, Chen and Tao watches. Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri and Hyoyeon while Sooyoung, Yoona, Tiffany and Sunny. Seohyun wanted to be the judge. "3 more girls please!" they all shouts, and all the girls starts to raised their hands asking to be picked. Then everything settles. Each gets their own team, and now for the game.

 

-----------

 

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Suho stated, and he was right.

 

In the infirmary, Taeyeon flutter her eyes. She groans, winced and felt dizzy when she tries to sit up. "Evening Taeyeon shi. That was quite a game. You are really good in spiking." the said voice compliment her.

 

"Thank you..I was an ace since junior high. But why am I here?" now Taeyeon has a clear view of the room she's in right now. It was the infirmary and she was on the bed, with her head wrapped with a bandage. The sun is setting and she just woke up. So she missed the whole afternoon and evening class! "My class! I missed it all..." she wanted to sobs but a familiar figure that resting his head on the side of the bed didn't get to make her sobs.

 

"He has been accompany you since you fainted. He is the one who carries you here. Such a charmer boy he is, your namja?" the school doctor claimed, as she smirk toward Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon shooks her head abruptly, "He's not my boyfriend but a childhood friend. And you said that he's been here since this...afternoon?" the doctor nods.

 

"I told him to come after school but he protest, so he stays here to wait for you to wake up but instead he falls asleep. If he is truly your friend, sometimes friends never do this. Accompany their friends till this late evening." the doctor said, putting away her files. She slips out from her white coat.

 

"Well, Suho is always like that. Since childhood, I've always protect him from danger. As what I mean danger is actually bullying. I was so aggresive when I was a kid and he was such a weak guy that I often look after him." Taeyeon smile when she still remember their childhood.

 

"So you are his guardian angel then?" Taeyeon nods, running her hand through his hair. It was soft. "We even combined our names together and call it SuTae. Su is from Suho, Tae is from my name Taeyeon. So SuTae is born. We combined our name because we have been friend since we were 1 years old until today. Thats why we keep that nickname of ours till today, but I don't know if he still remember it or not." Taeyeon sigh.

 

"Oh I remember Taeng...How can I forget." Suho's voice made Taeyeon startle and pull her hand away from whatever she was doing. He yawns, rubbing his eyes he look at Taeyeon. "Your fever is finally reducing and well at least you didn't bleed from being hit by the ball. How are you?" he asked.

 

Taeyeon just make an okay sign with her hand. "Your childhood past is very sweet Ms Kim... now you might wanna go home now, its getting dark." Suho look at the doctor confusing, while Taeyeon told her to keep quite about it and she just chuckles.

 

------------

 

"What does she mean by your childhood past Taeyeon?" Suho ask as they both walk toward the car. Taeyeon just smile and chuckles. "Nothing Suho..I..did't say anything to her."

 

"You're lying, then why did she said it was sweet. Tell me, Taeng. You told her about our past? Come on Taeyeon...tell me." he beg, holding onto her hand but Taeyeon swatted it away gently. Laughing, she mehronged Suho. "Not gonna tell ya. I think you already know about it...since you remember of our names." again she mehronged.

 

"Names? You mean SuTae?..Oh" he finally realized what she have been telling the school doctor about their past. Suho quickly dashed trying to catch her. "Yah! You didn't tell her about that right?" "Oh, I told her of course...you are my precious friend Suho and I am your knight. Hahahaha" she laugh.

 

"Yah! You make me look so weak! That was in the past, but now I am not weak..But the SuTae has got nothing to do with this. Yah, KIM TAEYEON!" he shouts. They both keeps on running around laughing and not even care about the day that has turn into night time.

 

In their life, one thing won't never changed since childhood is SuTae. Why, it indicates their long term friendship. Well, that is what they hope so.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Sincere apologies to all my readers...

Very sorry about not being able to update.

After my practical, I went back to class and its getting busier everyday..

Please accept my apologies everyone

/runs away/

 

~ET~