She left without saying Goodbye

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Taeyeon's POV:

 

It is my last day in school and I need to settle all the things with the principal, by postponing my studies or simply quit. Before class starts, I called out all my friends and EXO to meet with me on top of the roof.

 

They gathered waiting for me, and when I showed up they turn to look at me.

 

"Taeng, what up. Class is starting in 10 more minutes." Tiffany said to me, checking her watch before she look back at me. They gathered, except for Xiumin, Kris, Chanyeol and Lay.

 

I look at each one of them. It is sad for me to tell them but I need to. "I need all of your help." I said,

 

"In what Taeyeon ah?" Hyoyeon asked, she look at me in the eyes but I averted my eyes away. "I'm...leaving." They all didn't seems to understand me when I said that. "Leaving, where? Holiday?" Sunny asked, I laugh a little. "No Sunny ah...I mean, I'm leaving away..Moving away far."

 

When I explain further on the definition of leaving, they finally snapped, gaping their mouth open. "Waeyo? Where to? Waeyo?" Yuri keeps on repeating the same question as she, and the rest of the girls step forward and hug me.

 

"My father's business. Its taking him to Los Angeles and we need to move with him and live there because he might be staying there for a while. I don't know how long will it be." I smile, rubbing Yuri's back in circle.

 

The guys also came forward towards me. "Taeyeon ah..." Baekhyun calls, he looks like he wanted to cry but I giggles at his cuteness. "Bacon, don't cry. You should be strong and console your girl and not crying." I appointed the truth, seeing that Jessica is already tearing up by Sooyoung's side. He nods and make his way to console his girlfriend.

 

------

 

Yuri and Tiffany still hugged me, as they sobs quietly on my shoulders. I know how much they love me and I love them. All of my sisters.

 

"But my reason for calling you all to meet with me today is..." I inhaled a deep breath. Yuri and Tiffany had already pulled themself away from me and Luhan and Tao took them in their hands.

 

Sooyoung went up to me and stood beside me, clinging my hand. "I need you to keep this is a secret from Suho. I don't want him to know about me leaving. Can you guys do that? For me?" I asked, looking to each of their eyes.

 

"Why Taeyeon noona? I think he deserve to know, so he'll regret that he ever left you and went for that ." Tao claimed to me, he keep on Yuri's back to comfort her. I smile faintly. "Ani Tao ah..I can't. Let him find it out by himself. Today is my last day here, so I cam to settle things with all the matters here before my flight tomorrow."

 

"What time is your flight, Taeyeon ah?" Luhan starts to ask. "Early morning, around 6." "Then..We'll come to send you off. Since its Friday.." Jessica claimed, wiping her tears away. "No need Sica. You have class tomorrow." I protest, I don't want to see them sending me off and then cry infront of me again.

 

Jessica shook her head and knitted her eyebrows. "No, we will come to send you off. We'll make an excused to sunsaengnim, no worries."

 

I just look at her and smile. "Alright. But promise me this, don't you ever cry when you girls are sending me off. Ever." I emphasized the word ever and they just nods their heads.

 

------

 

"Does Kris hyung and the rest know about this?" Tao asked again. "Nae, I've told them earlier this morning. And they are also will be coming to see me off tomorrow." I claimed.

 

The girls stops crying and they gave me a group hug. "Taeyeon ah..Please be safe and don't ever forget about us when you live there alright. Contact us when you're bored or when you're free. Or...contact us everyday hehehe." I laugh to Hyoyeon's word. "Ara ara.."

 

"Also, post us some selcas about LA..Tell us how awesome the place are. Ohh, and if you bump into any Hollywood artist, take picture with them and spam us hahaha." Sooyoung laugh, this shikshin is a huge Hollywood fan. "Aigoo, I will."

 

"One last thing. You also need to promise us that you won't cry about Suho...or us." I look at Tiffany, she held put her pinky and look at me. "Don't cry because on how Suho treats you and just be happy over there." she said again, I smile and intertwining our pinky together. "I promise."

 

The guys shook their heads. "Aishh, you girls are such a baby. Promising with a pinky. But Taeyeon ah.." "Yeah.." Baekhyun, Luhan and Tao smiles at me and then they walk forward, all three held out their hands and ruffles my hair. "Yah!!" I shouts.

 

"What Fany said, is true. Don't cry because of Suho. We still believe that deep down, he love you. I know one day he'll regret shoving you off to the side when he found out you've left." Luhan said. They keep in ruffling my hair but then pull me into a tight embrace. and triple hug.

 

------

 

After I met them, they left for class. And I headed towards the principal room. Eomma did told me to settle things yesterday but I can't.

 

I walked in and told the secretary that I have some business to settle with him quickly, so she let me in and I thanked her.

 

The principal was happy to see me there, since I was one of his top student and being idolized by every students and teacher. He told me to sit and state my business with him. So I told him about me moving away and everything else. He nods understanding, and then give me a hug. He said that he will settle all my things here and told me to just go home.

 

I bow in respect and thanked him before I excused myself.

 

------

 

Author's POV:

 

Taeyeon wandered around her school ground for the last time. She even wandered to places that she had never step her foot in.

 

Some of the places she's been made her reminisce back of her and Suho. In her school, and all the places she go, there is some memories that she left with Suho.

 

Some of it was a funny memories, happy, sad, childish and many more. But most of them are the happy ones and she really love them all. But now, she just can't make new ones with him when Gayoon is in his life.

 

The bestfriend which once her friends called back in the past, the SuTae pairs is finally over.

 

"I guess...I need to find new love and forget about him.. Perhaps, I will find someone in LA." she mutter to herself. Taeyeon strolls in the garden and again she heard that like she used to heard before. Taeyeon guessed that it is Gayoon, stealthly she walk headed to the sound and she was right.

 

She found Gayoon again playing with that man. She felt disgusted again, listening to all that and whimpering, make her sick. She ran out without alarming them.

 

"She is such a sicko. But at least I won't be dealing with her any longer."

 

------

 

Taeyeon ended up going home after he long stroll around the school.

 

In class, Suho noticed of Taeyeon's absentism. Yesterday after lunch, she wasn't in class also and even today. Even though they are in a bad terms, but deep down Suho still care for her, only that he just don't know how to start a conversation again with her like they used to do.

 

He sigh, focusing himself back into his studies.

 

-------

 

It is now Friday morning. The guys and girls have gathered to send Taeyeon and her family away. Mr and Mrs Kim was so touched to see them all there in the airport at this early morning.

 

Taeyeon's parents know that they are her good friends, so they were really touched to see them there.

 

The guys bids Mr Kim a farewell and have a small talk with him a little, the same goes to the girls with Mrs Kim and Taeyeon. The announcer made a announcement of the flight, it is Taeyeon's flight.

 

They were about to depart from Seoul, so one last goodbyes to her friends.

 

The girls was about to be in tears but Taeyeon flick their temples. "Yah, didn't I told you guys yesterday? No crying." the girls hold in their tears and laugh. "Yeah, we know. Still, to see you fly away and leave us, it makes us wanna cry still. My twin is going far away." Sunny hug Taeyeon or her twin since they both have the same heights.

 

"Aigoo, I'll come visit you guys when I get my holidays there. Don't worry. I'll text, email, LINE, Kakao Talk, Insta and everything else with you guys." "Nae.." the girls answered and gave Taeyeon another hug.

 

-----

 

Taeyeon then went over to the guys. Kris was the first to turn his head towards Taeyeon. He smile at her and pull her into his embrace. She yelp a little due to him suddenly pulling her so hard and tightly hugging her.

 

He rock her back and forth and even lifted her up in the air while she is still in his embrace. It made her giggles. "Kris ah, you are suffocated me." she claimed. Kris chuckles and let her go. "Sorry." Taeyeon only smiles and look at all of them. "Taeyeon ah, don't forget about us, especially your happy virus." Chanyeol grins widely at her and then he was shoved by Xiumin. "Ani, especially your baozi." but then Luhan shoved him. "No no no, not him but me, your baby face deer.."

 

"Aniya! Noona will need to remember me always, her favourite Kung Fu Panda." "No!! It should be her eyeliner Bacon!" "No!!! The Healing Unicorn!! I've always treat her when she's in pain!" the guys keep on fighting about who should Taeyeon be remembering the most when she's in LA.

 

Taeyeon laugh out loud, all her girlfriends gathered there and also laugh at them. Kris just slapped himself for their childishness. "No, I will always think about my almighty Dragon. He is my Duizhang and my Dragon." Taeyeon teased, as she look up on Kris, both smirking to one another.

 

The guys stop arguing and widen their eyes. "Ehhhh!!!! No way!! Not him!! Never!!! Not ever!!!" she laugh with Kris and calm them down. Taeyeon will always remember her friends, all of them. She won't miss anyone of them.

 

------

 

The flight is about to depart, Mr Kim called on his daughter. Taeyeon give Kris a peck on his cheek, and it same goes to all the guys. She gave each of her GF a tight embrace before she ran towards the door.

 

Taeyeon gave her passport and ticket to the person incharge by the door, and before she walk in, she glance back to her friends. They all wave her goodbyes. "Taeyeon!!! Bye bye!!! Don't forget about us!!!" Taeyeon ahh!!! Saranghae!! "Taengoo!!! Don't forget we are bith Dandyu for life!!" Taeyeon ah..Taengoo!! Uri Taeng!!! Call us!!"

 

They all shouts out loud to her, without realizing it, her tears slip down. "Arasso!!!! Saranghaeyo you guys!!!" she screamed. Then Taeyeon walk in and left to her plane. She cried, evern though she had promised them that she won't. Deep down, she wish that Suho would be there with them to see her off.

 

After Taeyeon's figured had vanished, the girls burtsed into tears. The guys all consoled them.

 

-------

 

Taeyeon has left Seoul for two days now. It is Monday, Suho thought he wanted to meet with Taeyeon and have a talk with her, but she didn't come.

 

Strange, because Taeyeon often came to school early but today she don't, even last Thursday she didn't come to class.

 

1st period is about to begin, the sunsaengnim walk in.

 

"Please be sitted everyone. Before I start my class this morning, I have some announcement to make." everybody stay silent. Jessica, Baekhyun and the rest had know what does she about to say.

 

"One of your classmate has left our school" when she told that, they starts to whisper to each other, asking who. "Everybody in school know her. You may say, that the whole school adores her. She was such a bubbly, loud spoke, dorky, beautiful,friendly, caring person but at the same time, she is also fierce, aggresive, mean and serious. The whole school also know that she is a very hardworking person, a top student which everybody look up to. Some may try to find her, asking her for her help and others just idolized her. To be exact, she is my favourite student in class. The whole teachers and even the principal like her, because of her hardworking side."

 

Her BFF just smile, all of what the sunsaengnim said is really what Taeyeon is, their Dorky Taeyeon.

 

While they listened to her, they often glances over at Suho, trying to see what kind of reaction, expression is he currently wearing on his face. Calmness. For the moment, wait till he found out who had left.

 

"Sunsaengnim...who exactly?" one of the student asked, curious to know who it was.

 

The sunsaengnim smile, "She is the one and only, Ms Kim Taeyeon."

 

-------

 

Suho widen his eyes when Taeyeon's name was being announced. 'Taeyeon...moved away?' he thought to himself.

 

They all look at him, finding that Suho was in shocked knowing the truth. "She moved away to somewhere far and I think she will not be away for a short time, instead she'll be living there for years." she added.

 

All the students was in shock, Taeyeon was one of their greatest person in school and they love her.

 

"You see Suho.." suddenly Jessica spoke, the group look at her and even Suho, since his name was called. "Taeyeon actually wanted to tell you that she is leaving but since you were too busy with Gayoon, she didn't have the courage to tell you. Or better yet, she just can't tell you. I'm sorry if I bursted this our all of a sudden but try to open up your mind Kim Joonmyun."

 

"Who was the person who had always ran to your house, when you we sick, lying in bed when your parents were away? Taeyeon was...Who was the person that had always protect you since childhood when you were bullied? Taeyeon was...She had done so much for you Suho..She helped you in confession but she never did agreed in you being with her." Yuri claimed.

 

Then Tiffany continued. "She had always wanted to say this to you. Kim Taeyeon is madly in love with you. She realized it once you had turned handsome and hot. She didn't know how did she ended up falling for you, but she did. And it hurts her when you shoved her away like she was some kind of object Kim Joonmyun. Yah, this is Kim Taeyeon were talking about. Your one and only closest childhood friend that has a big crush on you!" she ended.

 

"And..." then Luhan starts. "You had never noticed her or believed in her ever since you were together with that Heo .. Sorry bro, I just don't like her one bit."

 

"So do I, hyung." Tao added.

 

-----

 

Suho was dead silent, he felt like a lump just stuck inside his throat, preventing him voicing out to them. They were true anyway, he was such a jerk once he have Gayoon on his side. He shoved Taeyeon to the side and blamed her in everything, when is just trying to help him.

 

He just don't know what to do now. Baekhyun came and sat next to him, Tao scooted away givinf him some space.

 

"Hyung...Do this for her. For once after a long time, try and do some background checking on Heo Gayoon. Just this once, without protesting me. For Taeyeon. Even if she is not here right now, but just do it for her. Remember she had once told you about Gayoon making love? Try and check it out. If you need help, I'll give you a hand." Baekhyun claimed, he always will stood beside Suho even if he is a jerk.

 

Suho look at him. "How.." he asked. Then Jessica came and look at Suho, "By taping her making love scene. And Sooyoung is the expert in doing that." she claimed with a smirk. "Suho, I like you a lot. You're a kind man and I'd always wanted to see you with Taeyeon. Not that Gayoon. She is not a good gilfriend to you. So with that, we will help you in finding out the truth of it."

 

He look at all of them who smiles at him. "Thanks..I'm sorry for being a jerk for all this time."

 

"Thats okay..Whats past is a past. Well we still can't turned back time to bring Taeyeon back. She'd left South Korea to Los Angeles. And I think, we just have to wait till she come back, well I don't when she will come back." Yuri scratch her head.

 

"I guess....Its a lesson, for me." Suho said. Somehow now he wishes that he wasn't a jerk to Taeyeon, and finding out that Taeyeon love him, hurts him to death when he'd shoved her away harshly. And now, he can't even see her.

 

'Taeyeon ah...Mianhae.'

 

---------

 

To be continued.....

 

Sorry for the wait and for the lame crappy update -____-

I just hope, this is worth it though..

I think, this story might end soon, in about 3 more chap or so..

Since I'm gonna skip the timeline soon..

:DD

 please do comment and thank you for all your suggestion to those who commented to me ;33

I really appreciate it...

For those who wishes to see KrisTae or any other men with Taeyeon, I'm sorry.. I can't make that happen ^^

Although, I'd wish that I could make KrisTae xDDD since they are my OTP too besides SuTae xDDD lol

But, maybe after I ended this story, I might write a sequel for it ^^...

Do you want SEQUEL for this story?? :DDD

 

Here are some of our lovely Taeyeon with her pretty smile ^^

taeyeon1.pngtumblr_m43zau1Z3S1rtgl2ao1_500.jpgtaeyeon1.pngtaengblog.jpgnew-taeyeon-snsd-short-hairstyles-2012-gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLOKndhNuIej7CYaiyrGe

tumblr_mj7vt1HA5P1rmgwmgo2_500.giftumblr_m6yun6o3Bz1rajcyjo2_500.gifGpchg.gif1281032962_.gifTaeyeon+GIF+%285%29.giftumblr_lyv4xnyfdE1qf4u0xo1_500.gif