Too Blind

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Author's POV:

 

The girls finally met with Gayoon as they were ferociously angry right now. They promised with Suho and the guys to force Gayoon spill all the details of her plan.

 

Somehow, they ended up wearing earphone to communicate and hear everything they say from the other side.

 

Kris, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Lay had also joined in since they weren't happy in the fact that their friend is being play with and also hurting their precious girl who ended leaving Korea.

 

Since Taeyeon left, a month ago, Suho had always been gloomy and depressed. He didn't go on date with Gayoon as they always do while Taeyeon is still around, they didn't have the lovey dovey section like they used to do, they don't play together, meet with each other, talk to each other, hug each other and many more after Taeyeon left.

 

Suho didn't really have the mood and he is finally listened to their friends words about Gayoon. Not 100% believing in it yet but he wants to see for himself.

 

In the end, they ended up doing this to reveal the truth behind Gayoon's dirty mask by a little conversations with the girls.

 

--------

 

The guys stood on top of the rooftop and look down to where they can see them stand, in the garden.

 

"Can you guys hear us? Testing.." the guys heard Yuri's voice whom ask them through the earphone. They can see that the girls are looking up to them so they all gave her a thumbs up but also telling her.

 

"Yeah, we can hear you, babe." Tao replied. "Okay good, we're set to meet with her now." she replied, turning back to her friends.

 

Suho stood silently without saying anything. He currently thinking about Taeyeon and missed her. He also remembering back on how he had been a total jerk to her, shoving her away once he had Gayoon. "I'm such a fool." he mutter, burying his face into his hand.

 

Baekhyun noticed Suho's state and went to him. He gave a pat on the shoulder, startling the man.

 

He smile to Suho, "Suho..are you thinking about something? Is it Gayoon?" he asked, concerned flashes in Baekhyun's eyes. Suho smile back to him and shook his head, "Ani..I'm thinking about Taeyeon and how I became such a jerk to her in the past." he claimed, looking back to the girls on the ground.

 

"Well, everything willbe fine. She will come back in the future. And right now, we're gonna make things right by seperating you from Gayoon before you'll become her victim." Baekhyun said, giving Suho a gentle squeeze. Before the guy could say anything else, they starts hearing the conversations.

 

------

 

Gayoon came together with her friends, the 4minutes. Looking y and annoying, she stood facing them.

 

"Ugh, what do you girls want with me...." she asked, in a y way. She look at all of them, then roll her eyes away.

 

Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany are holding their angers, and let Hyoyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung do the talking. "We would like you to break up with Suho. Leave him and go back to your boyfriend."

 

Gayoon snapped, "Excuse me? Who are you to force me breaking up with him? Is he your boyfriend too? If I say I don't want to, what will you do? Slap me? Pull my hair?"

 

"No..." Jessica shoved Sunny to the side, "This." she held out a picture and shows it to Gayoon. Her expressions starts to changed and try to snatch it away from Jessica, but she pulled her hand away from Gayoon. "You know what this is right? A picture of you, having love section with your precious BF. How pathetic and a are you.."

 

"Yah! Are you bullying her or something?" Hyuna in since she was angry. Althought there is nothing she could do about it, Gayoon is still her friend, so she need to back her up.

 

The girls smirk, "Bullying? No..This is a mere investigation or interrogation to find truth behind that fake mask of hers. We only want the truth out of her. If she don't do it, this picture will be spread to the entire school. And I mean it." Jessica threaten.

 

------

 

Suho was kind of shock to see the different side of Gayoon after listening to how she speaks rudely towards Jessica and the girls. How can he be so blind with he mask.

 

"So Heo Gayoon, you know our friend, Taeyeon right. She was the first among us all that know about your secret lover and the love nest that you both have created. You see. Knowing that you are a damn big in your life, we were asking ourself, how on earth does your parent could still send you here in this school went you're doing a dirty job by selling yourself to men around Korea. You're a one big e in this school who is dating our friend which is a BIG NO!"

 

"And then, you even cast him a spell to not ever look back on his dearest friend, Taeyeon ever again. You know how painful she had been. How her heart broke to pieces to watch her very own friend do that to her, shoving her away and pay more attention to you.."

 

"You're a pathetic witch, a devil witch that wear an angel mask to hide that wicked side of you."

 

Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri all ended their talk, but then the other three starts.

 

--------

 

"Thats not all, before you speak. Let me tell you this." Hyoyeon rummages her bag, finding the photos she had taken to show it to Gayoon. "Here...All this photos that we had taken, will be released even if you beg us not to. We want to see you suffer on how our Taengoo had suffer."

 

"And thats not all, we also got your love making class taped in this CD. It'll be fun to let the the principal watch this and your parents." Sunny smirks.

 

"Ahahaha, also..they are currently watching it. The principal and your parents. How is that sound." Sooyoung smirks evilly.

 

--------

 

Gayoon look at them eyes wide, her tears starts to flow down. How can they beat her before she could even slashed them with her harsh words.

 

Somehow she find herself trapped since she arrived. They all keep on bashing her with all that, and somehow she can't do anything about it.

 

"Its end for you Heo Gayoon. I think, its better that you leave this school, and that is probably what your parents would do." Jessica points out to her parents standing behind her, in anger. Gayoon was shocked to see them there, her mother was somehow crying but also angry with how she is behaving.

 

Even the principal came to speak with them.

 

-------

 

When the girls said that the video will be released, the guys all received a video through their phone and it was Gayoon's video.

 

Kris cover his mouth, trying to avoid himself from vomiting. "I think I'm gonna be sick watching this." he claimed.

 

"Eww...." Tao said, deleting the vid after he watched it about 30 seconds. "My eyes is not anymore."

 

The guys all delete it after they watch it for a moment, while Suho watched till the end. He can't believe what Taeyeon said before was the truth. He was so stupid, blinded by Gayoon's love. He wanted to cry but its too late, Taeyeon has left a month ago without saying goodbye.

 

Only that he received one recording tape that Jessica passed it to him, a week after the teacher had announced of her leaving in class.

 

-------

 

Taeyeon's confession to him.

 

Suho cried that night after he watched the video. All that was in the past, a month ago.

 

Now, he was really thankful that he is freed from Gayoon's grasp. She was not only a e, Gayoon dates him to only eat up all his money since Suho is rich. She wants her money so that she would be together with her real bastard boyfriend that is Kris, Chanyeol, Lay and Xiumin's classmate.

 

"Its all over, Suho." Kris pats hi shoulder, making Suho snap bac to himself. All his friends gathered around him.

 

-------

 

Gayoon had been kicked out of school because of her behaviour.

 

The whole school received the pictures and video of Gayoon's secret, and everybody turned against her and some of them feel bad when they once treated Taeyeon badly when she tried to break them apart.

 

Suho didn't go to school about a week due to depression, but all his friends including the girls had consoled him, everyday.

 

They hadn't heard anything yet from Taeyeon, since she left.

 

And after that, everything went back to normal, except this time it is without Taeyeon. The last piece in the puzzle.

 

--------

 

To be continued........

 

Okay, first of all..For me, this is a really stupid chapter. I made yet another lame chapter -____-

Second, I think about 2 more chap, this story will end for good.

Third:

 

Just vote in the poll ^^

I can't really decide, so you guys tell me instead :DD

Comments... I'm sorry for the crappy chapter guys..

Mianhae...

Sorry for the typos, errors