Playing + Gayoon's Confession

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Author's POV:

 

"Tell me again, why are we doing this?" Suho asked Taeyeon, with his eyes was sealed, sitting straight holding Taeyeon's hand with his right. His heartbeat was palpating fast that it almost burst out of its place.

 

Taeyeon just laugh it out loud when she look at the sweating, fidgeting Suho on her left. "This is for fun! You've never ever ride the Gyro Drop before, so I tricked you into riding it." she laugh again. Suho's vein popped out, he keeps on asking himself, why on earth can he be tricked by this witch beside him. "I've ride it once, when we were kids remember! You tricked me like how you are doing now!" he shouts.

 

She told him that, they are coming here to just walk around and play some very medium speed kind of rides but not GYRO DROP. He swear that he was cursing so many words that he never used before when they were first in line and with him not noticing them lining up at the most scariest ride ever. He also once swear to himself while he was still a kid to not ever to ride this thing even when he was forced or dared to do so. He rather tell the truth or do some other thing rather than riding this freaking hell ride.

 

"I promise you that once this ride is finished, I'm gonna kick your Kim Taeyeon for lying to me." he twitched but stops when he witnessed the tiny people that was on the ground, he was now up high on the ride.

 

"Oh, I want to see you try doing that and I didn't lie, just tricked." she mehronged the poor guy, excited for the ride to start and gave her all the jumble up feelings. She love doing daring things. That's Kim Taeyeon for you.

 

-------

 

Now everybody was waiting for the ride, Taeyeon was really excited sitting next to Suho who just shutting his eyes, praying that he'll get off the ride safe and sound.

 

The next thing he knew, they were send down from the top most of the Gyro Drop and Suho screamed like a girl, and seriously I mean it. Like a girl.

 

Taeyeon laugh loudly, like an ahjumma she is, sometime she even glances at Suho even when they were going up and down of that ride.

 

Taeyeon can't really hold her laughter watching Suho screaming and those epic ugly face of his, he even cried.

 

--------

 

After they got off, Suho was walking shakily, trying to get to the trash can and puke everything that he holding in.

 

He did so once he found one, and Taeyeon pats his back helping him, with a laugh continue on. "Suho...man up will ya. You're a man not a girl, and even I didn't scream like you just did. One last round of puking, Suho pull off his head from the trash can. Reaching for his napkin, and wipe off his mouth. "Well you've used to it idiot. Ever since we were kids, and I'm not." he said, face was pale as snow.

 

Taeyeon give in, agreeing on him, then she starts pulling him again to the next ride, which is slower.

 

"How bout this ride? she points at the Ferris Wheel, which has a long line, Suho just nods, at least its not gonna be that hurricane ride like Gyro Drop.

 

-------

 

They both lined up, which just right behind Gayoon and her gals. They were giggling, like how girls do.

 

Suho listen to Taeyeon bragging on how brave she was in the past and how he was weak, bored he just keep on sighing and even argued, telling to stop talking.

 

While Gayoon giggles, she stops when she noticed Suho standing behind her, with Taeyeon. She look as if she was not happy of him being with Taeyeon, and they were clinging. Eyeing Taeyeon from head to toe. Wishing that Suho would notice her there.

 

When Taeyeon stops, looking away, Suho then turned his face and look to his front and stiffen once he see Gayoon just look at him and well she turned away, trying to act shy. He wanted to greet her, when Taeyeon greets her first.

 

-------

 

"Gayoon ah...hanging out with your friends is it?" she asked, in returned Gayoon bows to her, respecting. "Nae, people need some fun time right? So this is the best place to pick." she claimed, smiling angelicly if that is even a word.

 

Suho melt, he felt his heart pumping as how he was minutes ago when he was on that Gyro Drop ride.

 

He and Gayoon exchanged look, both acting all shy, cute to each and this was noticed by Taeyeon.

 

She smiles but not the sincere one as she used to give, just a smile without any meaning. Weird enough for her. Supposedly, she need to be happy that Suho and Gayoon meeting here unplanned but she didn't.

 

"Umm, Joonmyun right?" she asked, making Suho nods histerically.

 

"I got something to say to once the ride is finished. Can you spend some time with me?" asking him cutely, shyly and almost seductively if men knows it. He nods.Taeyeon feels like its her que to move back and give them some space together, and this ride is a perfect place to let them.

 

-------

 

"How about you both ride together and your friends ride with me? Then you could have that privacy together? Sounds great?" she asked them, they just nods and Taeyeon pushed Suho forward and asking Gayoon's friend to come to her side.

 

When its their turn, Taeyeon watches them went in, and seeing Suho thanked her for giving him chance. She smile.

 

After that she and Gayoon's friend steps in on the next ride. They were silent and not any words came out of their mouth, Taeyeon only had her eye on the both of them on the next ride.

 

-------

 

It was akwardly silent in Suho's Gayoon's ride. They didn't say anything yet, until Gayoon feel like talking.

 

"So...you and Taeyeon sunbaenim have been friends for a long time? Or is she your...um, girlfriend?" Suho choked, by his own saliva.

 

"No-No! we're just friends, since childhood actually, so we often spend our times together, on weekends of course." he said akwardly, trying to control his cool. 'Focus Joonmyun, you're not a nerd now, but a cool guy.' he thought.

 

She nods, seems happy with the answer. "So do you have any girlfriend? And I noticed that you changed your style."

 

He blushed, scratching his head, "No, not yet..And yeah, I changed to suit myself with the people.." that was stupid answer, he was really in trouble.

 

Then Gayoon suddenly leaned in, making their faces to be inches away from each other, suprised Suho keep his position still, eyes looking straight into Gayoon's eyes. "Then, I can confess to you right?" she claimed, making Suho's heartbeat to raised.

 

-------

 

Taeyeon was watching, as she see them getting closer, she moved and get closer. The two with her gave her weird look. She keep her eyes on them, and saw Gayoon smirking, only she saw. 'Whats with that smirk..' she thought.

 

Gayoon see Taeyeon while she leaned in, she smirks, but Suho didn't saw her doing that. Leaning closer, she placed on Suho's ear, whispering, "Saranghaeyo, Suho ssi."

 

And Suho was happy, and together with suprised. "Will you be my boyfriend. I always liked you. And only today I have the courage to confess. Will you?" she asked cutely, looking into Suho's eyes, which really could make any men melts. "Me too Gayoon ah. I-I-I've always like you too." she seem gleefully about it, "Then its a yes then.." happy, Gayoon cupped his face and closed the gaps between them, which Suho really could registered what just happen.

 

-------

 

Taeyeon on the other hand widen her eyes, 'Kissed!! Kissed!?! KISSED?!?!' she reall couldn't say anything only watched as they kissed each other.

 

-------

 

When they exited the ride, Taeyeon was really quiet, she watch the two getting lovey dovey after they exited the ride.

 

Gayoon even told her friends that Suho has accepted her as his girl. They were just happy for her.

 

Taeyeon knows she should be happy for him, but she just couldn't accept it for some reason. She keeps on thinking about Gayoon's smirk that she saw. Her mind was occupied that she didn't even hear Suho calling her.

 

"Taeng~Taeng~" but she returned to her trance, when Suho shook her a little.

 

They both look at each other for few moment, "Hey, I've been calling you, Gayoon and I are official now and I'm just to delighted about it! Thanks Taeng for helping me out. Without you, I think she'll never will confessed to me." pecking her cheek, Taeyeon smiles faintly. "Ye-Yeah sure..." obviously she was not satisfied.

 

'There is something odd about her smirk. Theres a meaning behind that smirking.' thinking it thorough, she watches Suho ran back to Gayoon and walk off with her, of course leaving Taeyeon alone there. 'Having a girlfriend makes you forget about me standing here, Suho ah. I should have known. But he have been wishing to get her, so I should be happy and not thinking about something else here!!' Taeyeon screamed to herself, hitting her mentally.

 

But why does she feel upset about it? Why does she felt like something just left her?

 

----------

 

To be continued......

 

Back with new update!!!

Yeay!! \(>___<)/ banzai, banzai, banzai!!

So i really hope that this is enough for you guys ^^

Happy Suho, Unhappy Taeng and Mysteriously Gayoon with her smirk....

The meaning behind that? Bad or Good?

Keep up with me on later chap, kay /winks/

Comments !!!