Seeking Truth

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Taeyeon-Icon-taeyeon-snsd-35377111-100-1sica2.jpgtiffany.pngsnsd_yuri_icon__by_icejheart-d3bzlcm.jpg

Author's POV:

 

It has been  4 days since Suho and Gayoon became a couple. Men in their school envied Suho for getting a hot girl like Gayoon, even they didn't recognize him when he was still a nerd. And now that he have become a hot guy, they are much more jealous.

 

Suho have now go to school alone, with his car, picking Gayoon up from her house and they went together. And Taeyeon was sad about him ignoring her now that he got Gayoon.

 

Parking her car, she walk toward her class. Sighing all the time.

 

"Annyeong.."she wished, her body froze when she see Suho and Gayoon smooching by the hallway, before they parted ways. She stood on the door of her class, head looking at them both on the hallway. Jessica and Baekhyun that was already in the class look at Taeyeon.

 

"Taengoo~What are you doing there? Come on in." Jessica call upon her name. She snapped from her trances, before Suho could see her, she walk in, faking a smile and waves to Jessica.

 

Sitting beside her. "Hey Sica..Bacon." she greeted, placing her belongings on the table.

 

-------

 

Then came Suho, together with Luhan and Tao. Doing their hand shaking thing, the signature hand shake that each BFF has.

 

Taeyeon try to occupied herself in chatting with Jessica but they didn't. Jessica gave her weird expression. "Can you pretend to talk to me?" she asked, almost begging. "Why? You and Suho are so closed. Hes coming your way. And I do see that in this 3 days, you guys rarely talk or hang out with each other." she claimed, one eyebrow lifted.

 

"Its just because..." "Hey Jessica, Baekhyun.." and she was cut off when Suho stood beside her.

 

"Taeyeon ah, where have you been in this 3 days? I was looking for you." he said, settling down beside Taeyeon.

 

She turned her head, and smile at him. "I was busy. Sunsaengnim always sent me out for some errands that I didn't get to sit down and enjoy the class." she lied, okay some of it was true, but the fact that she was gone for so long was definitely a lie.

 

Taeyeon was in Shinhwa, but she disguised. The first thing she do was meeting with each sunsaengnim that'll be entering their class, asking them to lie for her even though it was wrong to do so. Since she was a good student, they helped her although the reason of it was unknown.

 

Sitting on the front part, and at the very end, without trying to alarmed her friends and Suho.

 

--------

 

Yuri and Tiffany arrived, sitting besides their own partner.

 

"I thought you were avoiding me..So I thought wrong then." he smiles, and she replied. 'It almost true though.'

 

--------

 

After class, Suho rushed out since he promised to have lunch with Gayoon, saying goodbye to them before hand.

 

Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany walk with Taeyeon, after they say goodbye to their partner.

 

"Taeng. What happen between you and Suho? You guys look so akward so suddenly, well mostly you that is." Yuri suddenly asked the short girl. Startling her.

 

They stop walking, Taeyeon turning herself to look at them. "Nothing happen. Why? Me akward? Heck no! No.." denying it. "You are.." the three said.

 

"Its nothing really. I have been thinking about something and it bothers me till today." she claimed, sighing before she starts walking again and they follow.

 

"About what? Who?" Tiffany asked, looking anxious.

 

--------

 

"Gayoon? What about her that you were so akward with Suho? She looks okay to me."

 

"She is, I know she is okay but the day they announced to be together at the theme park, I saw something that I thought it was mischiveous. Very wrong to be exact." Taeyeon said, stopping by an ice cream shop, buying a cup of it, fo each of them.

 

The girls look at each other, confused on what she was saying. "As in?"

 

"I saw her smirking before they kissed in the bunker of the ferris wheel. It was really mischiveous kind of smirk I tell you. Not an ordinary smirk. Its like, there is a meaning behind her smirks, that I feel very uncomfortable with it. And it has been bugging me since."

 

Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany think about what she said. They never knew anything much about Gayoon only that she really respect them and kind. "Hmm, speaking of which. I do often saw her going to the back of our courtyard. You know, where there is only have pond and nothing else." Tiffany claimed.

 

-------

 

"What is she doing there?" Jessica asked, looking at Tiffany. "Dunno. I didn't bother much, but lately I saw her."

 

Strange. The pond has nothing but a boring moss pond, no fish or any life in the pond so why did Gayoon go to the pond?

 

"Taeng, do think that her smirk was somewhat a good thing or bad thing? Tell us." Yuri asked, pulling Taeyeon so that she would face the three.

 

"Not...a good one, but I can't entirely think that way. She is Suho's girl, that have been his long time crush. I can't just suddenly ruined something that just blossomed." guilt was heard in her voice. Taeyeon know something is not quite right with how Gayoon smirk that day, but she can't just judge her in a bad way before knowing her more.

 

"Maybe you shoul seek truth behind her smirk. I like Suho, but not Gayoon. Let me be honest with you, hes my friend too and even when he have a crush on Gayoon, I really don't cheer on him to go a confessed but you know him best than me so I'll let you decide. But I seriously didn't favor her. If I was Suho, I rather date you, his own closest friend from Gayoon." Jessica said, open minded with what she have been thinking about for so long.

 

Taeyeon blushed, the heck did she just do that. "Nonsense Jess, he's a friend." again denying.

 

Yuri and Tiffany jumps on Taeyeon, squeezing the girl hard that she was about to turn blue. "We agree with Jessica, you should seek truth. And if that smirk of her mean something bad, you need to tell Suho to break up with her, before he got hurt."

 

"Don't worry Taeng. We'll cheer on you. And we know Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung all of them will cheer you too." they made a hwaiting sign, and Taeyeon joined them.

 

"I'll try my best."

 

---------

 

To be continued......

 

Comments, sorry for the typos..

Sorry if its crap xDDD