Taeyeon's Returned Turns Out To Be Delivering a Baby

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Author's POV:

 

Taeyeon took a selca of her before the plane landed. She make a cute duck mouth with one eye closed and make a peace sign. She checked the photo and laugh to herself on how the pic turns out. "Oh wow, I look so ugly." She commented and delete the pic.

 

'Please pay your attentions. The flight will land in about 5 minutes.' Said the pilot to all the passengers.

 

"5? Oh my gosh! Then...then..I'll be seeing Suho again! Ah aniya~ I wouldn't think that he'll be wanting to meet with me." Taeyeon claimed to herself looking out to the cloudy sky.

 

Suddenly she felt so nervous, her body shivers as she slowly sees the land of Korea outside the window. "I'm finally here. I'm back..to Korea." she mutter, so amazed by the beauty of Korea, her homeland. She felt like going to burst in tears as she now returned to her home that she had left for 4 years.

 

Also, she can't wait ti meet up with her sisters and friends, which include Suho. But Taeyeon thinks that he wouldn't know of her returned, so Taeyeon sigh.

 

-------

 

At the airport, as usual it was noisy since many peoples come and go. Sometimes artist will be at the airport to fly off to another country for world tour or to attend some event, or have some promotions to make and many more.

 

Departure section was not that noisy, but for some departure gates, it is noisy, and since Taeyeon will come out of the LA gate, the place was not that crowded except it is crowded with her friends.

 

"The announcement said that the Los Angeles flight had landed, which mean, Taeyeon is finally here." Jessica said, looking at the huge billboard writting all kinds of flights. LA was already lighted as LANDED.

 

"So we finally gets to see Taeyeon noona." Tao as usual is the happiest. Taeyeon is a year older from him so he often calls her noona, even though he and the rest of his friends are in the same class except for Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Kris, Lay, Xiumin and Chanyeol.

 

Yuri his wife only giggles at her husband happy behaviour. "Honey, don't forget that you have me alright. Taeyeon is only a friend." she warned him, slightly pouting. Tao turn to look at her and then pinch her nose. "Of course, babe. I'm all yours. Its just that Taeyeon noona is my favourite noona. Only that, and you are my favourite wife." he hug Yuri, making the girl in his embrace to smile widely.

 

"Enough with the lovey dovey scene you guys. They are coming right now. Lets find Taeyeon." Sunny claimed.

 

------

 

"Which one is her? Did you see her yet?" asked Chanyeol looking at each of the female that had exited the door. Still none of them looks like their Taeyeon.

 

"Nope. I can't see her. Why it is so hard..." Luhan grumbles. Everybody keep on strecthing their next to look for her still they couldn't find which one is her. "Ahhh, my back is cramping me." Tiffany exclaimed, she holds her back because it was hurt. Luhan look at her, holding her in his arm. "You should sit down babe. You're pregnant and you could give birth anytime now since its already 9 months old." Tiffany smile at her husband and peck his cheek. "I'm gonna be fine."

 

They keep on looking and searching for her and Tiffany had always felt that back pain. Her pain had made some of them turn to check on her.

 

But her pain isn't subsiding so they all look at her, worried. "Fany ah. Are you sure you're alright? Your face is distorting into many expressions." Hyoyeon asked, holding onto her hand. Fany try to smile but her pain is increasing and Luhan is getting more and more worred about her. "I'm.....fine. I...really ..am." she huffed.

 

--------

 

Lay and Kris both take one more short glance by the gate, and they saw Taeyeon finally walked out and they screamed. "TAEYEON!"

 

All of them turned their attention towards the gate and also sees Taeyeon standing looking at them. She then smile at them and removed the shades.

 

"Igutdeulah!!" she shouted. Kris was the first to ran up to her since Taeyeon once wrote in his postcard that she wanted to his hug so thats exactly what Kris is doing to her.

 

He scooped her into his hand and spin her around. Taeyeon only giggles as she was spun around by the giant. "Taeyeon ah.....I missed you, wah you're getting lighter. Did you eat properly?" the giant asked in concerned towards his favourite girl. His face looks so worried as he carried her just now.

 

"Hehehe, yes Kris. I ate so well over there. Am I? I thought I've gained some weight. And I missed you too my huge giant." she giggles.

 

-------

 

"And you're getting prettier than 4 years ago. Look at your hair, its long and black and have bangs. It looks perfect on you." he complimented making the gilr blushed and punch him lightly. Lay, Xiumin had ran towards her and also carries her like Kris did. She laugh on their behaviour. "Taeyeon ah, we missed you so so so so much!" Lay said, still hugging her. "Nado Lay ah..."

 

Afterwards, her sisters all ran to her, again tackling her like how Kris, Lay, Xiumin did. She felt to the ground as they all rushed towards her. "Taengoo!!!" all of them shouts. The girls starts to cry as they hugged their friend after for so long of being away.

 

Taeyeon first calmed them down but then she also starts to cry. "Girls! I missed you so much! Yah, look at all of you. Married and looking so gorgeous. And some of you are even pregnant."

 

"Nae Taeyeon ah. And so does Jessica but Baekhyun didn't know about it yet. She still kept it a secret from him since the doctor said its only 3 weeks old." Hyoyeon whispered and Jessica nods her head, removing the tears away.

 

"Bworago!! You're preg....mmpff." Jessica and Sunny both cover . "Sheeesh, it a suprised that I wanted to keep for him. I want to wait till it is 1 month old." Jessica said as she glance over her shoulder to check on Baekhyun. The latter seems to tilt his head at her.

 

Taeyeon blinks and nods her head. "Ah arasso. Mianhae..I was so suprised to hear about that and congratulations Jessica. I'm so happy for you and Baekhyun." they both hug each other.

 

-------

 

Tiffany can't really stand right now so Luhan keeps her a company as they both smile when they see Taeyeon. But then, Tiffany's smile vanished as she felt water coming out of her.

 

Luhan who was kneeling down next to her felt the water, he glance down. "Where did this water come from?" he questioned, he and Tiffany look at each other. "Its me..." she said calmly.

 

He blinks,"Oh jinjja...Okay..." He sounded so relax but then snapped his eyes wide, "Oh My GOD!! Tiffany's water just broke!!" he shouts.

 

The ones who were busy with Taeyeon all turn their heads towards the two. "What!" all shout in unison and seeing that a water flowing out of Tiffany, they gaped their mouth wide. "Tiffany's is going to have a delivery!" everybody shouts in panicked.

 

Taeyeon ran to Tiffany's side and gripped her hand. "Fany, breathe in and out...Keep on going. Guys! Help carry Tiffany to the car, now!!"

 

-------

 

The netizens in the airport look at all them weirdly. They all ran like a maniac as Luhan and Chanyeol carried Tiffany  to the car. "Hurry up!! I'm giving birth here! Palli!!!" Tiffany shrieked, her nails was digging into Luhan's and Chanyeol's shoulder since the contractions was so painful and its increasing by every seconds.

 

"Okay! Okay!!" Chanyeol yells, he and Luhan was in panic. Especially Luhan.

 

"Let me drive!" Taeyeon enter the car where Tiffany is, with Luhan sitting at the back seat together with his wife, while Kris sat at the passenger seat next to Taeyeon. "Are you sure you're going to drive, Taeyeon?" Luhan asked, sounded terrified. "Oh yes...I can drive us to the nearest hospital in less than 5 minutes. So have your seatbelt on and its time to roll!"

 

Taeyeon is known as the scariest driver in Korea by their friends since if she needed to be there fast, she'll drive in a max speed. Her past victim that had felt like dying as they rode with her was Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung, Xiumin and Chanyeol. They had felt how she drove and almost got themself into an accident but suprisingly they don't.

 

"Taeyeon ah!! Just drive as fast as you can! I can't handle the pain anymore!!" Tiffany yells.

 

-------

 

Finally they reached the nearest hospital. Kris and Luhan was breathing heavily with their eyes wide open. That is the first time that they felt like going to die when Taeyeon drived.

 

Quickly the two male carries Tiffany and ran to the emergency department. The rest of them arrived later on.

 

The place suddenly became so loud and noisy when they entered the place. Taeyeon slammed he hand on the nurse counter. "My friend is gonna have her baby now! So we need a doctor right away!"

 

"Ahh, okay..yes, but you should register the details first before...." "I need a wheelchair!!! Like now!!! Arghhhhh!!!" as Tiffany scream, all of them scream along with her.

 

"Not on my watch mister!" Taeyeon throw the detail form away. "Get her a wheelchair!" and came the ice princess Jessica with a scary aura. The male nurse swallowed his saliva and nods his head. "Yes! Wheelchair! Okay!" he told his colleague to fetch a wheelchair.

 

------

 

"Just go straight into the door!" Luhan pushed Tiffany into the door, all of them followed. And then burst out of the door when a doctor shooed them. "Family only." he said. "I'm her husband!" Luhan said, and he pass. "We're just her friends. Her family is on their way here."

 

"Okay, then one of you can come." "Make it two!" Tiffany yells, "Alright, two of you can come in." the doctor said. "Taeyeon and Hyoyeon you come! Palli, I'm giving birth here."

 

The two quickly ran in, "Hwaiting Fany ah!!!" all of them cheer for her before the door closes.

 

------

 

After they had gone in half an hour ago, Mr and Mrs Hwangs along with Mr Xi and Mrs Xi arrived. The girls explained what happen and she's currently giving birth. The in laws and family sigh.

 

Suho had also arrived, since Tiffany is his friend. "She's okay?" he asked, catching his breath as he was running. "Yeah, she's in there along with Luhan, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon."

 

Hearing Taeyeon's name, Suho widen his eyes a little. "Taeyeon..." Baekhyun nods. "She recenlt arrived and somehow we need to rushed here since Tiffany is giving birth, so Taeyeon had to follow." Baekhyun explained. "Suho, just stay. Don't run away from her. If you keep on running, one day you guys still need to see each other." Kris suddenly appear and pats his shoulder.

 

The shorter male look up at the giant. "I don't think I can. Not yet at the moment. Give me some time guys." he said, sighing.

 

Jessica walked up to him. "Suho, Taeyeon wanted to meet you so badly. She really do. She had once asked me about you. If your don't believe me then try asking the girls too. They all received the same thing from her. Asking if you're okay."

 

"And, she even told us to look after you. Since we both live close by." Baekhyun added, smiling down at his wife. "...." Suho didn't say anything.

 

"Just...wait."

 

-------

 

2 hours, they are starting to get impatient with the long waits, but finally Luhan walked out still wearing his gown. "Eomma...appa. Do you want to meet your grand daughter?" he smiles faintly to his elders.

 

-------

 

The in laws and Tiffany's parent walked in. They smiled when they finally gets to see their grand daughter. Mrs Hwangs and Xi both cries, happy to see their small grand daughter.

 

Tiffany can only smile as she hold her daughter in her arm. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon stood besides the bed and watch how adorable she was. "Congratulations Fany.." both of them whsipered.

 

Everybody then walked in to check on the baby. The guys congratulates Luhan for becoming a father.

 

Hyoyeon burts out the bubble, saying that he fainted while Tiffany was giving birth. And how he was slapped by Taeyeon since he was too weak. Everybody laughs, making the baby faced sulked and with Tiffany comforting him.

 

While they laugh and check on the baby, Suho stood by the door and smile. "Congratulations Luhan....Tiffany." slowly, only he could hear it. He sees Taeyeon smiling widely like she used to, and it made him smile. He misses her smile the most, and her voice. "Its not the right time for me to see you yet." he turned his back.

 

------

 

Taeyeon giggles and glances by the door. Her eyes catches Suho's figure and drastically stop her laughter.

 

She ran out of the room, before she knows it, Suho had already vanished. Taeyeon turns her head left and right trying to search for the guy but she couldn't find him.

 

"Suho....I want to see you." she mutter. Taeyeon wanted to meet with him so badly. And she thought she could, but Suho had already vanished. She was mistaken him, the person she just saw was really Suho.

 

"Taeyeon...." her friends called for her. "Uh...ah, coming." she look again one last time and walked back into the room. Closing the door behind her.

 

And at the far end of the hall, by the corner. Suho clench his chest. Before he turns away, he saw Taeyeon looking at him, somehow as he turned away, his legs just suddenly sprint away so fast and hid at the corner from Taeyeon. Why, he can't really guess it.

 

He check to see if Taeyeon had disappear. "I'm sorry Taeng. I can't see you yet. I feel so bad to even face you."

 

Suho sigh, and decided to leave the hospital. One day! One day in the future, he will stand face to face with her.

 

----------

 

To be continued......

 

1 more chap to go!!!!

Hahaha, funny how this chapter turns out xDDD

From fetching Taeyeon at the airport, turned into sending Tiffany to the hospital xDDD

LMAO!!!

I know there is a lot of typos xDDD, forgive me kekeke

Since it is also a long chapter ^^

The last chap, I'll be making Suho and Taeyeon meeting each other after for so long..

But how should I do it?

Can you guys give me a suggestion?

 

My idea was, their friends is planning in hooking them up at the Fireworks Event for New Years Eve.

The girls will tell Taeyeon to be at this place to watch fireworks and the countdown..

The guys will do the same to Suho..

But, they all lied in saying to meet them, since they wanted them both to meet each other ^^

So bumping against one another is a good idea keke

 

So what do you think?

Is it okay?

But if you have some other suggestions, tell me :DDD

Comments !!!

Ah saranghaeyo~