I Love You

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Taeyeon's POV:

 

"Aww, she is so cute! So adorable!" I squealed, as I entered the room where Tiffany is, cradling her newborn daughter. She giggles, smiling down at her sleeping daughter. Luhan was cutting the apples for her and shush me, "Taeng, you're being loud. She might woke up just by your ultra sound squealing." he scolded me.

 

"Sorry. Its just that, your daughter is way too cute and I never thought that I'd helped in the process of giving birth to her." "Yes, well you just did Taeng. You and Hyoyeon are like her fairy godmother hehe."

 

I went to her side and slightly kiss the little angel on the forehead. She stir in her sleep and cooed as she continue to sleep. Damn now I'm desperate of wanting to have one. "You're not busy today, Taeng?" Luhan suddenly spoke, as he gave Tiffany the plate with apples. I grab one of them, "No. Since I'm on my holiday I don't have anything to do. Besides, a couple more days left before New Year will arrive."

 

I keep on eating the sliced apple when suddenly Luhan slapped my hand saying that it is for Tiffany. I puffed my cheek and sulked. Everyone have their own partners now.....

 

I have been here in Korea in the past few days now, always visiting Tiffany at the hospital. Supposedly every mother who just gave birth can go back the next day but because she had lots of blood loss and have a hypertension, she was being hold by the hospital for further treatment.

 

------

 

Luhan couldn't be with her for 24/7 so I have to become her part time husband. Seriously, I'm jealous of all my friends.

 

Jessica is pregnant and I'm so happy for her and yeah she didn't told Bacon yet. I recently just found out that Sunny and Xiumin both having feelings for each other and yours truly had tranaformed into a cupid for the two and it work. Hah! I'm a love expert hehehe.

 

Chanyeol is having trouble in proposing a marriage on Sooyoung so currently I am his love doctor.

 

Yuri and Tao? They've married which I actually don't know about. Thanks a lot guys. But I'm happy that Yuri is now pregnant for about 3 months now.

 

Hey I think, I'm gonna be yet another fairy godmother kekeke.

 

"Taeyeon..." snapped, great somebody always love to ruin the mood of me telling you guys a story

 

------

 

Author's POV:

 

"Yeah?" Taeyeon answered looking at Luhan who is staring at her along with Tiffany. "Are you daydreaming or something?" He asked. Taeyeon chuckles and shook her head. "Well then..I think you didn't heard me earlier then. Since you didn't any respond at all." Luhan sigh. .

 

"Bout what?" She asked lifting her eyebrow ao curious to know. "On the 31st of Dec, there will be a firework show that'll be held at Han River. It is actually to celebrate New Year so..." he paused glancing to the side at his wife. Tiffany nods her head slightly.

 

"So do you want to join us in watching the fireworks together with everybody else?".

 

Taeyeon stared at the two for a seconds and then she tilted her head, finger tapping her chin. She was thinking. Taeyeon even scrunched her face and shut her eyes.

 

------

 

Luhan and Tiffany both bit their lips. 'What is she doing? I don't think it would be that hard for her to give an answer..' the baby face whisper to his wife, beads of sweats starts to form on his temple. She whipe the sweat off him, 'Just let her have her time, but I hope she'll agree to go then the plan will work.'.

 

It seems her thinking is taking their time. She had been thinking for about 20 minutes and still there is no answer. Luhan had start to get anxious. He really hope that Taeyeon would say yes then the plan can be continue.

 

Tiffany keep on glancing at Luhan and when her daughter moved in her arm she sings lullaby.

 

'Holy crap! I can't take this anymore!!' Luhan half explode when the black haired girl keep on thinking. His wife stop him from strangling her, smacking the latter on the shoulder.

 

'Perhaps she didn't feel comfortable with us since all of us have partners while she don't.' 'That is why we are doing this my sweet. We are gonna make her and Suho as one! And that night will be the most suitable time for them!'. he whisper. They suddenly heard her clearing .

 

------

 

"Sorry for taking the time of thinking guys. My answer is okay. I was thinking about how all of you having someone to watch with while I don't." she smile faintly, looking down at her shoe.

 

Tiffany nudged her husband's hand, "I told you.." He look back at Taeyeon. "Hey, don't think about that, Taeng. Just think that you are watching with your friends who didn't have partners yet. Besides, Kris still didn't find his love ones yet though. So you two are even." he try to cheer her up, squeezing her shoulder to give her reassuring aura.

 

Taeyeon look up at him and Tiffany, "Okay then. What time should we meet?" "10 pm. Don't be late and just wear something simple yet elegant." Tiffany wink at her bestfriend. "Arasso. Well guys, I'll take my leave now. I'll come by tomorrow."

 

When Taeyeon had finally left, before they two starts to talk, Luhan went and peek outside, just to make sure that she's gone. He see her walking into the elevator and ran back to his wife side. "Quick, call Kris!" Tiffany said, shoving the phone to Luhan.

 

------

 

In the same time as when Luhan and Tiffany asked Taeyeon to join them in watching fireworks on 31st Dec, Kris, Chanyeol, Lay and Baekhyun met with Suho at the cafe.

 

They haven't seen Suho for a few days, even after Taeyeon returned. "My man Suho, how is everything going? You're so busy these days huh?" Kris smirk, ruffling Suho's hair. The short guy chuckles and smack Kris's hand ligthly. "Yeah, tight schedule in my father's company. After being the CEO, its a hell world for me to sit in."

 

"Thats what business are, Suho. You need to face all the crazy hard challenge to be a powerful leader." Baekhyun said.

 

"Yeah, I know. And I am doing that right now. So whats up. Is there something you guys want to talked about?" he call the waiter to place his order, listening to whatever the guys are about to say.

 

"Oh yeah. This month on 31st at the Han River, there will a firework show, to celebrate New Year, so we want to invite you in joining us watching the show. Wanna join? With the whole family of course, meaning our friends." Baekhyun starts, he grab one of the cookies and shoved it into his mouth.

 

-----

 

"31st eh? Wait, let me try to recall if I have any meeting on that day." "Wait, you're working even on New Year day? Are you serious?" Kris almost choked out of his coffee. "CEO remember."

 

"Yeah, but...Its a holiday..." "Well don't worry about it, since I don't have any meeting on New Year's Eve day so yeah I could join you guys. Even the girls are going?" Suho asked and he seems so calm. They look at each other, he do know that Taeyeon is also one of the girls that'll be joining too.

 

"Of course. Since Jessica is my wife, Soo is his Channie's fiancee, Hyoyeon is Lay's girlfriend so of course they'll be joining us." he laugh while in mind he talk to himself, 'That is watching you and Taeyeon being together from far away, of course.' He didn't noticed that he was smirking to himself when Chanyeol nudged him.

 

'You're smirking. Stop doing that if you don't want Suho to find out.' he whisper, still looking at the guys. Baekhyun look at Suho who his eyebrow when he sees Baekhyun smirk. "Ohh, sorry. I was thinking of that day that I'll be all lovey dovey with Jessica. Hahahaha, thats why I smirk, hehe.." "Stupid.." Lay mutter.

 

Now Baekhyun just said the most stupid thing ever that they weren't suppose to talk about. Especially not about love when they are planning on getting him and Taeyeon to be together. Kris half growling when he noticed Suho's expression changed.

 

------

 

The latter shrunk down, apologizing. "Hey Suho, just ignore what he just say. That day is our day to enjoy it as bestfriends and not couples.." from smiling to Suho, Kris changed when he look at Baekhyun, snarling.

 

"Hey, I'm fine...I can't wait to celebrate new year with you guys." he smile with his famous eyesmile.


When they finally get to make Suho join them which is really just a lie, Kris excused himself to the washroom.

 

------

 

Perfect timing, Luhan called him. Kris answered it with a whisper.

 

"Did it work? Did he agree to go and watch the firework this 31st Dec?"

 

"Yup, it work. He's going. How about Taeyeon? Is she going too?" Kris asked, peeking through the door to check if Suho still sat at the table with the guys.

 

"Yeah, she's coming too. Perfect. We just need to make sure that this plan work. Lets not try and fail it." Luhan stated, "Hwaiting!" and then Kris heard Tiffany chant 'hwaiting' in the background.

 

"Arasso, hwaiting..." and he hang up. He walked to the table, and act like nothing happen, and just enjoy his food again.

 

------

 

Skipping on the day of the firework show and New Year's Eve celebration day and at 10 pm, Taeyeon had arrived wearing something simple yet elegant just like what Tiffany said few days ago.

 

She couldn't get closed when she arrived at Han River. The scenery was breath taking and there are lots of netizens walking around the river, some had even lay on the grass to wait for the firework show.

 

From Han River, they could see the large billboard that shows the countdown. And its the nicest place to watch fireworks

 

Taeyeon look around, searching for her friends but she didn't see them. Her phone rings. "Hello Jess, where are you guys.." she asked, still eye linger all around. "We're on our way, Taeng. Stuck in traffic hehehe since its New Year celebration day so everyone wants to go downtown to watch the countdown."

 

"Ahh okay. I'll be waiting for you guys then. How about the other?" "I've called them and they too stuck in traffic right now. Just stay there, Taeng. We'll be there before the countdown starts." "Okay.." and they both hang up.

 

"Guess I'll just sit around the grass and enjoy the view then." Taeyeon starts to sit on the grass and watch the view.

 

-----

 

On the other side of the Han River, not far from where Taeyeon is, Suho went towards the shop to buy some snacks. He also had called them and they gave the same reason as what they had told Taeyeon.

 

He bought, drinks, potato chips, bread, chicken wing, ice cream and some nuts.

 

After paying it, he walked out and headed to Han River. Glancing on his watch, and look around. "They are awfully late though. Its already 10.40." he sigh.

 

------

 

Haha, actually they all had arrived and is disguising as someone else among all the people there. And it worked. "I can't believe that they couldn't find or recognize us. You're a genius, Sunny." said Jessica, Yuri and Sooyoung and Sunny was so proud about it. "Why thank you hehe."

 

"Lets just keep on eyeing them." Lay spoke.

 

Are they undercover for some top secret mission? Because some of the netizens are getting a little suspicious of them when they all snoop and sneak around.

 

"You know, people might think that we're some crazy stalkers. Lets reduce the amount of our discuising items guys, before someone call the police." they all agree and remove few items from themself. And they are back in stalking them.

 

-------

 

"You have reached a the voice mail box......" Taeyeon groans for the upteenth time when she keep on hearing that. "What is going on here! Why do all of them turn off their phones?!" she is getting pissed, from 20 minutes of waiting, now it had turned into an hour and a half. The time now is already 1130 and still she didn't see any of her friends.

 

So Taeyeon starts to walk ahead, Han River suddenly became so packed up with the people of Korea and even foreigners.

 

She had some struggle in trying to get away from them.

 

Meanwhile, Suho also starts to get angry. "I smell something fishy here. Each one of them had their phone switched off. Just great guys..." he cursed, then he also headed to where the crowds are.

 

"Oh ...." he mutter when he didn't realized that he just walked into the crowd of people now he is having trouble is getting his away from them.

 

------

 

All of them used the binoculars as they watched both of them slowly getting closer to one another since they were being pushed by the crowd.

 

"Yes!! The plan works!" all rejoiced for a few seconds before they continue on spying on them.

 

-----

 

"Hey! You just step on my foot!" Taeyeon groans. "Watch it! There's a human here!" Suho growls.

 

They were being pushed and pushed and pushed until both of them were in the center of te crowd, both of their backs are facing each other so didn't see. Then someone pushed Taeyeon so hard that she almost stumble down but to only meet with someone's else back.

 

"Ooff..Ow that hurts.." she rubbed her back, "I'm sorry.." both of them said in unison as they turned their heads to one another to be utterly shocked when they saw one another.

 

Suho and Taeyeon had their eyes wide. Even blinking at the same time. "Oww! My foot!" Taeyeon shout when her foot is being stepped on again. "Here, let me help you. Lets try to get out of this crowds first." he grab her wrist to actually make her startle by his touch.

 

Yanking her away from the crowds, hard but they managed to get out and meet with the open space that is a little farther than the crowds.

 

"Finally, I can breathe." she huffed, with her hand is still being held by Suho. They both look at each other and he happen to realized that he still hold her hand, so Suho pull his hand away and they look away. Blushing.

 

------

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

'Oh my gosh! Suho is here! With me and he just held my hand! And its been 4 years since I last saw him and today...I get to see him again. What should I say to him!! Yah, just be yourself! He is your friend!' I am so dead! I can't believe that I am seeing him right now. Is it just a coincidence or fate?

 

------

 

Suho's POV:

 

'I just hold her hand. Suho, you just hold a hand that belong to the gilr you have been missing so much! So why didn't you keep on holding her hand!! Pabo Suho....' okay, I never thought that she is joining us to watch the fireworks.

 

------

 

Author's POV:

 

They both stood there in silence, not even looking at each other, since it is so akward for the both of them. It has been 4 years and in those years, they have never contacted each other. Nothing.

 

Suho regretted in hurting her and to found out that she had moved away that day made him heart broken. While Taeyeon cried after she arrived in Los Angeles.

 

15 minutes left before the new year come, and it is time for them to stop being cold to each other.

 

"How.....are you doing...Ta-Tae-Taeyeon?" why do he have to stammered so much. Suho mentally slapped himself. "I'm fine...Great actually..You?" and she didn't even stammer at all, akward.

 

"Perfect! I had taken over my father's company..." "Ahh, I see..." then again, the akward silent.

 

Suho gritted his teeth, clenching his jaw while Taeyeon bit her lip and look away. Why do they have to be this akward when they are still friend.

 

------

 

"I'm sorry!" suddenly the two shout at each, and they blink when both of them are apologizing to one another. "Why are you saying sorry?" he asked, "For not saying goodbye in the past. I actually wanted to say goodbye but I just can't, since I was really hurt that time."

 

"Well I'm sorry that I shoved you away and didn't believe in every word you said to me about Gayoon. I was too blind to even realized that. And when you left, I felt so bad and sad." he looked away, eyes formed into a small shaped of guilt and sorrow. Taeyeon sees that and quickly cupped his face, without realizing it.

 

Suho blinked, looking at her calm brown orbs which he misses so much. "Hey, don't say that. If I were you, I think I would also shoved my own friend away and believe in my own girlfriend when in truth she is not. People do stupid stuff when they are in love so I know." she said. "Because I was doing the same thing too. I care too much about you that I tried my best in trying to convinced you on how evil Gayoon is. But, you didn't take it at all."

 

Now Taeyeon eyes had show her pain and sorrow, tears was forming. He immediately took her hand and one hand cupping her face, tilting her face upward a little, to make the tear that is trying to flow down stay, as he lean in and kiss her tear away.

 

She was so suprised by his doing, that she pull away, blinking many times. "Taeyeon don't cry..I don't like to see you cry. I'm so sorry for being so stupid, naive to not even realized your feelings." "Wait you know?"

 

-----

 

"About your feelings? Yeah, why?" he asked.

 

"Ahh...I, uhh...Oh no...Oh god, I'm blushing...why am I blushing!" she shrieked when she felt her face starts to burn up, looking away, not wanting him to see her red skinned face.

 

Taeyeon slapped her face, trying to make it go away. Suho ran to her side, trying to stop her from slapping herself when he sees her doing that. "Taeng...hey, don't slap your face. Yah, you could bruise them...Uhh." he stops doing what he was doing when he sees her flushed face, and tears flowing down her cheek.

 

------

 

"I....can't believe that...hick hick, that I'm...crying. Oh god, why am I....being like this tonight..." her tears couldn't stop flowing when she think of how her feelings had been known by Suho when she herself didn't know about it.

 

"In all that....years, I had....wrote you post....cards, but...I just couldn't...mailed them...to you..And then...I had always...dreamnt about you...every night...Gosh....I just don't...know why....that I couldn't make...myself forget about you when...I really am...missing you...Ahhh!" she shouts, covering her face away from him.

 

Love is so hurtful, pain and stupid.

 

"And so do I, Taeyeon...I even have your picture as my phone wallpaper. You know how much I missed you. I wish to caress you, hold you, talk to you, laugh with you, smile with you like we used to be. But lets add one more..."

 

She look up at him, as she sobs. "And...what is that?"

 

She could see him smile gently at her, "Kiss you.." the smile that she couldn't get enough of it. Not knowing what to say, she stare at his face, and didn't move an inch when Suho cupped her face and slowly leaned down and claim her lip with his.

 

-----

 

It starts with a very warm, soft kiss. Taeyeon didn't react to it when she taste his lips on her's but after few seconds, her eyes starts to widen up, but just for 3 seconds before her eyes soften, melting in his kiss. She starts to react by responding to the kiss.

 

Somehow, she love having his lips on her's, slowly snaking her arm up around his neck when she was too hooked up by the kiss. Suho was always enjoying it, when he finally feel that Taeyeon responded to his kiss, so he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

 

But they both pull away when a loud explosion was heard. They look up to see fireworks flashes all over the black starry sky. The loud cheers of the people saying 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' and throwing things also make the night even better. "Its already new year..wahh, so pretty." Taeyeon giggles as she watched the fireworks fly up into the sky then exploded.

 

------

 

With her hand still wrapped around his neck and his on her waist they watched the fireworks before both look ot each other again.

 

"Does that kiss just now have a meaning, Kim Joonmyun?" Taeyeon smile as she stare into his eyes.

 

He chuckles and smile to her before he said what the meaning of the kiss is and claim back her lip with his.

 

"It means...I love you." thats what he said, and it made her giggles.

 

She pull away for a short while, to say something. "I love you too..ever since childhood.""Sorry again for hurting you, Taeyeon. I won't do that again, but to only show you love." he said his promises before they are going to kiss each other again, "Its alright, at least I am the person who you choose to be in love with and I am very happy."

 

They both enjoy the twilight of fireworks, and the screaming, rejoicing people on this New Year night, while they kiss.

 

-----

 

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!"

 

So, in the end Taeyeon and Suho became a couple. Their friends rejoiced to finally get to see them together.

 

Jessica finally told Baekhyun about her pregnancy and he was the happiest man alive to find out about it.

 

Hyoyeon told Taeyeon that Lay was her lover and she was really happy for her and Lay.

 

Xiumin and Sunny opened up their own pastry shop since they adore pastries so much.

 

Kris met his true love, Victoria when he flew to China for business matters.

 

Chanyeol managed to proposed to Sooyoung and they both get married soon after.

 

Yuri and Tao moved to Jeju to have some peaceful time together.

 

-------

 

THE END

 

At last I've finished this story xDDD

With, I think a very crappy ending story line hahahaha

I want thanked all of you who had supported this story of mine with all your love xDD

I am very happy to have such great readers, loyal readers and subscribers!!

I just hope it is enough to make you happy and satisfied :D

I'm sorry if it doesn't, because I think its a lame ending ;33

From the author itself...hahaha

Its lame because, I think I was so sleepy since I only slept for 3 hours last night and woke up so early in the morning...

3 am I slept and woke up at 6... O_____O, and have been awake till now...

I need my beauty sleep after this...

 

I forced myself to be awake since I want to end this story for all of my readers...

I'm really sorry if it turned out bad...

Have a happy time reading it ^^

Comments...

love ya xDDD