Liar

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Author's POV:

 

The first thing that Taeyeon did once she reach her class is, slamming her head on the table, hard.

 

Everybody turn and look at her, Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri blinks when they see her doing so. So does Baekhyun, Luhan and Tao. Suho on the other hand just look at her without any concern on why she did so.

 

He was still very much angry about Taeyeon trying to make him break up with Gayoon when she was the person who helped him being together with his crush!

 

Taeyeon stay still like that for few minutes. "Err, Taeng. Are you okay?" Jessica poked her bestfriend, trying to check if shes okay.

 

She lifted her hand and waves, "I'm fine. I'm just...sleepy." "O--kay, but why did you slammed you head like that. You could leave marks on your face." Yuri claimed, looking at Taeyeon concerned.

 

Taeyeon lifted her head and faced them, and man she have a terrible dark circles under her eyes. It almost made her friends screams to see that.

 

Jessica calmed herself, "Woah! Taeng, whats with that dark circles! Its terrible, monstrous!"  Tiffany claimed, pointing at her eyes.

 

Taeyeon yawns, "I told you...I'm sleepy, or better yet, I didn't had any sleep for 3 days. Maybe because of the coffee I drank every late evening." and again she slammed her head on the desk.

 

Hearing her not sleeping for 3 days, Suho starts to be a little concern about her. "Boy Taeng, you need to cover that up. Its crazily ugly for a pretty girl like you to have that." Luhan said as he poke her back. Tiffany stops him. "He's right though. Match it up a little, cover with some powders like how girls always do." Baekhyun claimed, telling his girlfriend to help Taeyeon with that ugly dark circles before first period starts.

 

"Baek's right, Kim Taeyeon." Jessica grab Taeyeon's left hand and lifted her up from her chair. She groans. "Time for some make up to hide that." she points to those dark circles. Tiffany who sat next to Taeyeon grab her right hand and throw it on her shoulder and Yuri took the bag of make ups and the 4 ran out of the class.

 

The guys watch and laugh at how their girlfriends are. Suho only sat quietly as he watch them dragging Taeyeon out to the bathroom. Even hearing her yelled. "Ahhh..Waeyo~~" out loud through the hallways.

 

-------

 

Its time for sports practice. The club all gather in their own place to begin their routine practice. Suho, Baekhyun, Luhan and Tao all were a basketball member and they'll be sharing places with the volleyball team, and Taeyeon with Gayoon is in volleyball with Taeyeon as the captain.

 

Taeyeon is 10 time fiercer, meaner in volleyball and she will not let Gayoon slip through her hand so easily, since shes pretty pissed by how Suho treated her, believing her rather than his own friend!

 

Jessica noticed this as stay quiet. Obeying all of Taeyeon's order in dividing into two team, so they could start practicing. Taeyeon is the Ace so she's gonna hit Gayoon all the time, thats her plan.

 

Gayoon swallowed her saliva when she see Taeyeon stood on the other side of the net, smirking direcly at her. And the coach blow the whistle, Taeyeon starts to make a spike, she jumps and strongly smash the ball and it almost hit Gayoon, the girl shrieks loudly.

 

The basketball club turn to see, and Suho noticed that it was Gayoon who shrieked since she was covering defending herself.

 

"Don't be a coward! Heo Gayoon! You should spike it back when it landed right in front of you! I don't need weak people in my team if you can't spike it!" Taeyeon harshly yelled at her, she is too pissed because of how Gayoon is a .

 

------

 

The guys catch a glimpse on how Taeyeon are and was kind of surprised to see her like that. "Wow, I never thought that Taeyeon could be that fierce to someone when she was always so bubbly and friendly." Baekhyun claimed. Even Suho didn't know about that, his last time seeing her like that was like 10 years ago or so.

 

"And it seems like that she won't stop." Tao said as they watch how Taeyeon aggresively trained team members. Jessica know she is and just let it go.

 

Gayoon on the other hand was getting irritated by her harshness, and to see that Suho was looking at her from a far, she smirk, getting the idea to make Taeyeon look badder than before.

 

------

 

They keep on practicing, and Taeyeon keep on making Gayoon the target whenever she spiked the ball towards her.

 

But she never hits her, not even once. And since Suho didn't pay his attention to his own club, worrying more about Gayoon, the gets the chance to make Taeyeon at fault.

 

The last spike before practice end, Taeyeon made the last spike and slammed it to the floor, but then suddenly Gayoon shrieks. Attracting every attentions in the court. Taeyeon and Jessica turned to see, suprised by her shrieking like a siren.

 

"Owww! My stomach....The ball just hit me.." she fake the ache, by placing both her hand on her stomach and sat on the floor.

 

The volleyball members was concerned so they check on her. Gayoon smirks.

 

Suho heard it and ran towards her side, worried about her. "Suho ah...honey, it hurts so much. I can't bare with it." she fakes, but Suho is falling for it and so does everybody else.

 

Taeyeon scoffed as she make her way towards her with Jessica. "What are you planning, Heo Gayoon. The ball doesn't even hit you or any of the members in the court." she hated it when Suho is paying his full attention to her. Plus he is falling for her fake act!

 

"It does! You think it don't since you were the one who spiked it so hard, it bounce right to me and hit me hard on the stomach. How cruel!" she groans again.

 

Disbelief, everybody turn towards Taeyeon. Including Suho who gives her a glare. Taeyeon widen her eyes as she was blackmailed by this lowly bith in front of her and everybody is falling for it, even SUHO!

 

-------

 

"What!! I did not spiked it to you! It hits the floor and bounce somewhere else! I saw, even Jessica!" looking at her friend, with a pleading expression to support her. And she knows.

 

"Yes, I did saw it." she claimed, placing her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder trying to calmed her down.

 

"Liar! It bounced back to me! My intestine might went out of place or you could have make get appendix with that. Owww.."

 

"Ssshh, its okay Gayoon. I'll send you to the infirmary later on now just stay quiet." Suho her hair, and then look at Taeyeon with a glare. She was taken a back by how he look at her.

 

"Taeng..I can't believe you did that to her. How could you. You out of the people here, that I've known for so long have never done that before to anybody. Why Taeng? What grudge do you have against her?" he blamed her and keep on doing it. Taeyeon step back, clenching her chest as how he see her.

 

"I didn't do it! I swear! The ball bounce somewhere else and I saw it! She's faking it Suho, open your eyes!"

 

Suho scoffed, "Enough Taeng. Thats enough. First you asked me to break up with her and now you attack her?! What kind of person are you?!"

 

------

 

"A good one, thats what I am! And shes not!" she points at Gayoon as she saw that smirks again, the dirty smirk. "Just look at her face! She just smirk at me!"

 

When Suho turned to see, Gayoon pretend the pain and groans. Jessica even saw that and her eyebrow, "Woah, drama queen much. You're faking it there." Jessica claimed.

 

"See.....She just faking it to attract your attentions!" Taeyeon tried her best to convinced Suho but he wouldn't listen. "Enough with you lies Kim Taeyeon. I never thought that you were so mean to even do that to her. I'm leaving, sending Gayoon to the infirmary." he lean down and carry Gayoon bridal style as he leave the court.

 

The volleyball members shook their heads, thinking about how cruel Taeyeon was to do so, which she didn't.

 

She slump to the floor, breathing heavily. Jessica kneeled down her back. "How can she do that. Everybody believed her rather than me! And Suho didn't even try to listen but blamed me which I innocent!" Taeyeon wanted to cry but she can't. "There there Taeng. You need to try harder. I don't know why Suho suddenly changed after he is with that goodie goodie Gayoon, but he should really consider your words. There may be a reasons between you three which I think you might want to keep it a secret still..."

 

Taeyeon look at her and hug her. "I'm sorry Jess. I'll tell you girls later once I think it is good enough for you to find out. I can share it yet with you guys."

 

Jessica smiles and pats Taeyeon's head. "Thats okay kiddo. Whatever it is, don't try on it too hard. You might hurt yourself. I personally hates Gayoon for some other reasons."

 

-------

 

But whatever it is, Taeyeon felt really hurt to see him blaming her. For some reasons, Taeyeon is terrified if Suho starts to hate her. She didn't want that. She wants him back like they used to be

 

She want him back to her side, smiling and laughing with her like usuals. All that but not this cold Suho that is blinded by Gayoon's love.

 

It feels weird, but for sure Taeyeon knows what this feeling is.

 

Its love....which she just discover after finding out about Gayoon and seeing them kissed that day in the bunker of the ferris wheels. Only that, she never let it overwhelmed her.

 

"I'm not a liar." Taeyeon mumbles slowly.

 

--------

 

To be continued......

 

Sorry for the typos...

Comments