Postcards Collection

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Author's POV:

 

Time passed by and everybody moving on. The girls and guys had finally graduated from Shinhwa and now pursuing their dream. Everybody changed when their greatest girl was not around, still some of them have their old traits sticking with them.

 

The precious Kim Taeyeon had been in LA for almost 4 years, and still her bestfriends hadn't seen her in Korea. They missed her badly.

 

In all that years, they do get lots of poscards from her, almost every month. Such a hardworking girl she is, as always.

 

------

 

Everyday, all of her friends will look into her poscards and read it, somehow they always laugh and smile to her messages.

 

January 2014.

 

'Hi! Yah, it's been a while since we last contact each other, perhaps already a year? Kekekeke.. How are things there? Is everyone alright? Dang, I missed you girls so much hehe. I'm doing fine here, by the way. Its still winter and so cold ^^'

 

'Yuri ah!!! I missed you so much! All of you! Is everyone doing fine overthere? Sorry for not be able to contact all of you after I've moved away. Lots of stuff need to be done kekeke. Did you check the poscards I've sent to Sica? :D.

 

'Wah! In a day, I am writing almost 15 postcards a day for each of you :DD. My fingers are getting tired hahah but it for you guys. Fany ah, are you still being the same Fany that loves to go shopping? Please don't bother Luhan so much alright.'

 

'Kim Hyoyeon! I heard that you got yourself a BF? Who's the lucky guy? Hehehe, text me his photos okay, so that I could approved of you dating him. xDD he'd better be nice to you or else I'm gonna kill him.'

 

'My twin! Lee Soonkyu! I missed you so much, my Dandyu Sister kekeekke. Also, I heard that you got yourself a guy. Sheesh, why does everybody gets a guy when I don't. Hmph, anyway let me see whether he is suitable for you or not. Send me his photos.'

 

'Choi Sooyoung....I know that you just got yourself together with Chanyeol, and I'm happy for ya. ^^, he's my precious friend like you are so I hope that you both will stay together till the end :D. CONGRATS!!'

 

------

 

April 2014.

 

'Its tiring writing postcards almost every month xDD, but since the price for texting or calling here is way too expensive for me to connect with you guys on the other side of the world is so hard! I apologize for that, but I love writing postcards to you guys. Kris! I missed you! Can I get a big hug when I get back? Well I don't know when will I comeback ^^. Miss you and all the others.'

 

'Bacon! Are you treating my Sica in a good way? If you make her cry, you know what will I do when I get back to Seoul! Prepare yourself, Byun Bacon! Hahaha..Make Jessica happy alright. You guys are just the cutest pair ever!'

 

'Tao ah, don't cry...I know you missed me and so do I, but you have Yuri with you. She is such a good girl, so treat her good okay. Be nice and always stay by her side. DON'T EVER BETRAY HER! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN! ^^'

 

'Hahahahaha, I always knew that Tiffany will bother you to go shopping once her awesome partner isn't around anymore. Mianhae baby deer, just bare with her alright. She's a fun chick, you know that don't you. Thats why you fell in love with her :DD.'

 

'Be nice to Sooyoung, Chanyeol ah. I know you guys just got togethr for about 2 months, still I'm worried if you both won't treat each other well. I love you both dearly, and I want to see you be happy together. Peace hehehehe.'

 

'Lay! Lay! Lay! Crispy Lay! xDDD. Sorry, I saw a potato chip called Lays here is LA hahaha, and I love that chips so much, it is so tasty. Anyway, how is my Healing Unicorn doing? Do you check on things when I asked you to? They're doing fine right? Please always check on them kay. You are my most trusted spy there xDD.'

 

'Xiumin! My Baozi Xiumin! Will you cook for me some food when I get back? I can't wait to have a taste of your own cooking. I heard that Kris, Luhan, Chanyeol, Jessica and everyone else adores your cooking. So I wanna have a taste of my own when I get back. ;3.'

 

------

 

October 2014.

 

'YAH!!! Congratulations!! I never thought that you and Bacon would be engaged! Kyaa!! Seeing those photos of you was such a breath taking. I love it! You look so beautiful Sica ah. Congrats...I'm sorry that I couldn't be there. I'll make it up to you soon ^^.'

 

'Byun Baekhyun! Congratulations!! Now that you are engaged to my Sica, you better make sure to stay loyal to her, I mean it! I don't want you find some woman to have fun when you feel bored or anything. Arasso!! Congratulations!!'

 

-------

 

May 2015.

 

'Ahhh!! Congratulations to the both of you!!! Oh my god, you and Baekhyun look so perfect with each other xDDD Kyaaaa!!! That wedding gown of yours looks so gorgeous Jessica. I'm in tears right now. I'm sorry again for not be able to be on your wedding. I have lots of work to do here. Congratulations!'

 

'What?! First Jessica and Baekhyun.. And now Tiffany and Luhan?! Igutdeulah! Congratulations!! That engagement ring is so pretty, just like you Fany ah. Why does Luhan looks so nervous? Did he faint after your engagement ceremony? Hahaha.'

 

At that moment, Tiffany and every others Luhan's friends laughed. He sulked at the reactions they show to him. "Hahahaha, oh Taeyeon must be laughing so hard when we once told her that you did fainted. Hahaha." Kris said, patting the baby faced on the shoulder.

 

Tiffany giggles and sees her now husband sulked because of being laughed at. "Guys, stop. My poor baby is sulking. Mianhae, sweety. Its in the past." she peck her husband's lip and see him smile at her.

 

Again, they continued to read all the postcards that each of them received from Taeyeon, every year and every month. The love sharing the postcards that they received.

 

------

 

June 2015.

 

'Why does every single one of you are getting married?! I'm so frustrated right now! I'm jealous! First BaekSica, then LuFany engaged, then a month after that SooYeol also engaged after only half of the year being together. Now! YulTao couple?!?'

 

'Okay sorry for that. Yuri's postcard was already full, since I wrote so big there is no spaced left for me to congratulates you both ^^. Tao and Yuri, congratulations!! Somehow, that word have become my most favourite word ever since every month I'm saying Congats to many people xDDD. I love that ring Yuri ah. Tao, don't be so suprised with Yuri's proposal alright. Its supposed to be you who do that! Not her!.'

 

'ARGH!!! I'm so pissed that LA Dodgers didn't win on last night game!!! I'm so pissed! Ryu Hyun Jin oppa was so awesome!! See, I even got a signed ball from him kekekeke. Don't be jealous hahah.'

 

-------

 

November 2015.

 

'Umm... It been for so long since I last talked about this. But, how is Suho doing? Is he...okay?'

 

"She did missed him though. Just judging by her writing, you could feel her emotions flowing." Hyoyeon claimed, as they read the postcards they received in November 2015, all of them had the same postcards with almost the same messages. Taeyeon asking about Suho.

 

"Well, Suho did asked about her almost every year though. He looks very unhappy not like how he used to be. Even back on graduations day, he wasn't really enjoying it." Baekhyun said.

 

"Plus, he even went back into his nerdy self back after she left." Xiumin continued. They all look at each other. "Maybe we could do something for him. Look, he didn't even come to join us today for some gathering." Sunny claimed, looking at everyone.

 

"Yeah. He said he was busy with his father's company right now. Taking over the company tough, he said. So there is a lot of stuff he need to handle. But its been a year though, still he is handling the company like it won't happen." Luhan whined, he and the rest of guys also missed Suho and barely they met him. "Patience honey. Taking over a big successful company is not easy. And for him to be a CEO at this age is tough. Lots of old people will try to demoted him or kick him out of the company." Jessica explained.

 

The girls nods their heads. "Thats why some of you give Suho a hand in dealing with some of the companies that try to threaten him. Since you guys are also a CEO, with backing Suho's company, no one would dare to threaten him any longer. The Wu is a huge company and powerful. The Xi's also a powerful company. With you guys having a share and became business partner, no one will dare to take you guys down."

 

They keep on talking and discussing about Suho until one of them stopped. "Guys. Lets get back in reading all this postcards shall we? We'll think of an idea to make Suho and Taeyeon meet again." Yuri said. Everyone agreed and they continue on their postcards reading section.

 

-------

 

February 2016.

 

'Wah!! Did you guys know? Last week on Valentine's Day, I received lots of roses and chocolates!! Hahaha, I seriously don't know why I received them. My desk was full with roses and choco box when I arrived in my office. Like whut is going on is my first impression.'

 

'Shouldn't a girl always do the sending while the guys do the receiving? Girls will always try to make their onw homemade chocolates and cakes while the guys will just eat them. So why exactly do I get to received?'

 

'Did you guys get my own chocolate that I specially ordered from the best chocolate stores in Korea? Hehehe, its my Valentine's gift to all of you.'

 

'Can't believed that I actually ordered for Suho too. I hope he didn't think that I like him or anything...Even though in truth I am >____<. Don't tell!'

 

Sooyoung giggles. "Ohh, he knows Taeyeon ah. He knows." Chanyeol grins with her. "Yep, uri Suho had found out about your feelings Taeyeon. He knows that you like him from the very begining."

 

'I wished that I was there to actually baked my own cake for you boys. Mianhae, Kris ah. Still, the cake that I've ordered for you and the boys are delicious too right? I hope you boys love it ^^.'

 

"Kris hyung always gets special treatments from Taeyeon noona! Kris ge!" Tao shouts, he obviously jealous of Taeyeon special treatment to him. The blonde guy just smirks in happiness. "What. I'm her favourite guy besides Suho alright. So I deserved the special things from her since she herself wanted to do to me hahaha." he laughed.

 

'Baekhyun...You're living so closed to Suho right now. Will you always look after him for me? You and Jessica. Can you? I wanted to meet him so badly though. But I don't know how.'

 

------

 

The last postcards that they received was this 2 months ago, on September 2016. Then they had never received any other postcards.

 

"And that was the last of it.." Jessica threw the last one back into the box full their postcards.

 

"But why didn't she send us anymore of these? Its already two months since we last received that." Lay spoke. Wondering why she hadn't mailed them anymore postcards.

 

"She might have her reason guys." Tiffany claimed.

 

------

 

They all had known that Suho was the only person who hadn't received any news or postcards from Taeyeon in 4 years. So the guy currently don't know how she was doing or look like. Well not only him, they all also didn't know how she looks like right now.

 

For the one who is incharged of mailing all that. She actually did wrote Suho a postcards like she did to her friends. Also for every month and year but Taeyeon had never mailed it because she was too scared.

 

Keeping the postcards all addressed to him at her house in LA in a cute box. Don't know how she wanted to mailed it all to him, so she kept it.

 

It was cruel of her abandoning him while she gave all the news that she is fine to her friends. So badly she wanted to mailed it to him but she can't. She just can't.

 

------

 

Suho had been checking his phone almost every morning, after the day Taeyeon left, after the day he and Gayoon broke up when he found out about her. And all that, Suho had always looked into his phone in the morning once he woke up, to just look into Taeyeon's picture that he and Taeyeon once took selcas together.

 

Or some that she mailed it to him herself. All that was taken before he and Gayoon was together and before he changed into a hot guy.

 

He sigh as he scrolled into every picture of Taeyeon in his phone. Plus he even e of her pic into his wallpaper, since he love the picture so much.

 

kim+taeyeon.png

 

Picture of where Taeyeon holding a flower, tying her hair into two ponytails. She looks so beautiful and cute that Suho decided to make it as his latest wallpaper that had been his wallpaper in the past 4 years.

 

He missed that smile she always flashed it to him and that ajumma's laugh she always had. God, how can he be so stupid to throw his own pretty friend away when he once dated Gayoon in the past. Thinking it back, it made him want to cry.

 

-------

 

28th of December 2016.

 

Jessica was still fast asleep besides her husband, Baekhyun. She just found out that she was pregnant after 1 year of marriage. She had pray so hard that she would be pregnant soon so that Baekhyun would be the happiest man in the world.

 

And her prayers had finally come true. The doctor claimed her fetus is only 3 weeks old so she have to be extra careful with all her daily activities. Baekhyun didn't know yet, but she wanted to wait till her fetus is about a month old.

 

That early morning, her phone rang, a short music was played so she know that it was only a text message. Jessica ignores it, but since Baekhyun is never the one who like being woke up by irritating noises especially from a phone, he woke Jessica up, telling her to check the text.

 

She did, first with a groan. Jessica peek with one eye on the ID, but it was an anonymous ID. She still check it. Laziyly pressing the message in her inbox.

 

'Sica ah...I'm coming back to Korea today. I pleaded my family to come back to Korea since I missed you guys so much. So I'll be staying there maybe about half of the year? Make it next year kekeke since there is 3 more days to go before New Year is here. I'm already in my flight. About 5 hours to go before I arrived there. Miss you. TY'

 

Jessica just nods her head. "Taeyeon is coming back. Thats nice." she landed her head back into the pillow, still sleepy until she didn't noticed that she said Taeyeon.

 

But then, both her and Baekhyun shot their eyes, together they sat on the bed. "TAEYEON IS COMING BACK TO KOREA!!?"

 

------

 

The news of Taeyeon returning to Korea was spreading so fast to all their friends. Each of them screamed in joy when Taeyeon is finally coming back.

 

Kris told Suho about it, since the guy deserved to know of her returned. He was excited but told Kris that he won't be going to the airport to fetch her. "Sorry Kris. I don't think that she want to see me. So lets just give her time. Say hi to her for me." "Suho, you know thats not true. Taeyeon obviously want to meet you so you should come." Kris begged the shorter male, but his words is not enough to convinced him.

 

"I just can't. Not yet Kris. You guys go. Have fun with her. Who knows that she might bring some white man with her. So I'm not gonna go." he make his choice. Kris can't say further when Suho had made up his mind. The shorter guy is such an arrogant guy when he had made his mind.

 

After Kris left the cafe they were in, Suho let out a sigh. "You're finally coming back." he mutter to himself as he watch upon the sky outside the cafe.

 

"I missed you...."

 

------

 

To be continued.....

 

A long chapter for you lots...

Gosh that was tiring...my fingers is about to be in cramped since I typed non stop xDDD

Sorry for the typos fellas...I have no time to checked since it is too long ^^

Do you miss Taeyeon? Well stop missing her already, she is finally returning back to SK !!

It was hurt to see that only Suho didn't get any of the postcards when Taeyeon actually wrote for him so much.

xDDD Comments guys...

About 1 or 2 more chap aand I'll be ending this story ^^