Changes..

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Author's POV:

 


"When it comes to improvising or changing people, you came to the right person Suho. I am the best and since I know lots of people, they should easily do you." Taeyeon try to make him agree on doing new hair, and of course changing his style of clothes while the day last. "You really know what you are doing right? Will she love me? Or even look at me? What if....What if she still don't notice me or like me?" he quicken his pace to catch up with her, she glance to her side and smile. "You are your worries, don't. I promise that I make you to a guy which not even a single girls would take their eyes of you." she winked and linking arm with him, dragging him to the salon.

 

The ringing on the door sound and the owner and her worker look toward the door. The salon was bery fancy and huge, it it one of the best among the people of Korea. Suho formed a straight line of mouth as he look at the shop, he was amazed. "Taetae...hey ya girl, where have you been all this past few months." the owner which is called, Layla gave Taeyeon a friendly hug, they went in circle while they hug then flashed their smiles toward each other, "I've been busy, Layla unnie...But today I came to ask your help on my friend here.." she pointed to Suho that stands behind Taeyeon few inches away, he bows slowly as he fixed his glasses. Layla look at him, from head to toe with one hand under her chin and another wraps around her waist.

 

"New hair...and perhaps a dye?" she give Taeyeon some answer, "Dye...you mean, colour my hair? Oh no.." "Stop whining Suho.."Taeyeon went and smack his shoulder which he winced, rubbing his sore shoulder. "Do it then, Layla unnie..I know you will give me the best result, make sure he looks good with it too...Make it something refreshing or which ever you like unnie. I'll be waiting over there." smiling, Taeyeon made her way toward the couch with lots of magazine on the coffee table. "Alright then, lets begin...guys, girls.." she flick her fingers calling her workers. Suho just swallow his saliva. He glance over their shoulder to see Taeyeon with her smile and giving him 2 thumbs up.

 

----------------

 

"Let see, the colour.." a guy name Mike was the best person to pick a colour for someone who wish to dye their hair. Layla was lucky to have him as one of her person there. Suho who was currently sitting in the chair, being wrapped by the cover just watched as they try to pick a suitable colour for him. Looking at himself through the mirror, he touched his hair a bit, "What will happen to my hair.." he mutter, "Ahah! Here Layla, dark red to brown is the suitable colour for him. Since he is milky white skin, it will give him the best look with it. I'm sure of it." Layla then curved a wide smile and pat his shoulder, "Thanks Mike, you're the best." then she took the dye and starts to put on Suho's hair.

 

Suho bits his bottom lips, as Layla dye his hair. He even shuts his eyes, to not even dare to look at himself. "Relax Suho shi, you're gonna look awesome with this colour. Since your hair is also almost red, adding some more will be even great then ever." "Whatever, Layla shi..Do as you see fit, since I ask for it myself." answering her without opening his eye. Taeyeon was chatting on the phone with her friend, Yuri as she sometime peeks to see how things were going.

 

After the dye, they left to let it dry then about few hours later Layla took Suho to the sink to washed it off him and then again back to the chair. A few good trim and cut, and then its all done. She pull the cover off him and brushed all the hair off him with a brush. Suho then slowly open his eyes. His eyes grew wide on what he sees, glancing to the older woman she just smile down on him. "Good, right?" he was speechless but she can see a very faint smile on his face which satisfied her with it.

 

"Taetae, its done..." Layla calls on her, Taeyeon lift her head at Layla and puts away her phone into her expensive bag. "Wanna see?" Taeyeon nods, anticipating the results of her childhood friend. Suho made his was slowly forward, revealing himself to Taeyeon with his now very bright red brown hair. Even though with his glassed is still on, he manage on making Taeyeon to gaped and smile widely. "Oh my gosh, Layla unnie..You're the best, I never have been doubtful on you, not even once." she thanked the older woman with a hug then turn to face Suho, she touched his red hair and smile at him. "You look great, Suho..Now everybody will notice you for sure." "Don't you think, the teacher will target me since I dyed my hair. You know the rules." she placed her finger on his lip to shut him up, "I know but they all will give you an exception since your grades are the best, just like me." pulling out her purse, Taeyeon pays for it, "I should pay for that not you.." "Its okay, for today everything is on me." she smile and bows to everyone in the salon, so does Suho and they both left the salon.

 

---------------

 

"We need to do something with your eye." Taeyeon bluntly speak it out loud as Suho were driving, he frowns. "Whats wrong with my eye?" he asked, Taeyeon glance toward him, "You can be wearing a glassed, not after you've changed Suho. So, lets by some lens for you. He shook his head frantically on the suggestion, "No way Taeng..My eyes is just perfect as how it is now. Its only that, I wore glasses to well...I think it suits me." "Which mean...all this time, you've been wearing fake glasses without power?" he nods, so she punch him and removed his glasses just like that. "Hey hey, what are you doing, Give it back." he argue with Taeyeon for quite a long minutes about returning his glasses and other.

 

"Fine..Keep it." he surrender and Taeyeon smile in victory and she shoved the glasses into her bag. "I'll keep it safe and sound." he just rolled his eyes to his very stubborn friend and parked the car infront of a shop. They exited the car and Taeyeon pulled him into the shop. "Now, its time for clothes shopping and I mean it. Buy something different from your normal style/taste. And I'll be helping in picking some with you."

 

They not only browsed around that shop, but others too and bought lots of clothes even Taeyeon bought some for herself. "Change into this." she shoved a set of clothes to Suho, he examined it and gave her a very disagree face but Taeyeon pushed him into the fitting room. He changed and come out 5 minutes later, and what do you know. He looks hot in it, Taeyeon clasped her hand and smile. "Perfect, wear it.." "Huh! Yah, wait.. we've bought lots of clothes already and now we're buying more?" "Yes" she simply answer then went to the counter to make the payment. Its already about 7 plus pm, the whole day this two been spending money and everything.

 

--------------

 

"Lets have dinner first before you send me home Suho. You pick your choice, since I've done my part." she smile, when they both enter the car. Taeyeon love looking at the new Suho, he look very...hot. That is the first time, Taeyeon ever think of him as hot. Every single feauture of him was just so perfect, that Taeyeon love to watch. "I am the best person ever." she praised herself on the result she get on Suho transformation. He look just too damn handsome now.

 

They arrived at a Korean Restaurant, as they both exited the luxury car which is the Lamborghini owned by Suho they went inside, all the people around them was gaping their mouth at the two beutiful creature they've ever meet. Both Taeyeon and Suho were equally white skin, which is milky white. Then one of them have blonde with pink streaks while another have bright red brown hair. And they both have the beautiful brown orb pair of eye. "Who are they, they look so gorgeous and handsome... They must be really rich since they went out of that Lamborghini over there." the people whisper as they all eyed the two. Even the customers in the restaurant also eyed the two. They are not a couple but people think they are. Seems like Suho have proven himself that with the transformation he did, people was checking him out. It made him smile inside when they enjoy their dinner.

 

tumblr_m8qnulyUk51rxm3vuo1_500.jpgtaeyeon-jestina-hd.jpg

*the clothes and looks, imagine Tae with her long blonde with pink streaks*

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Here's an update..

for today, I'll only update this FF ^^

maybe tomorrow I update other? Lets just see okay :DD

Comments and subscribe and upvote ^^

 

XOXO