Introducing....

My Nerdy Friend is Hot !!

Author's POV:

 

"By mom, need to get going!" a girl quickly ran down the stairs into the kitchen grabbing some of the breakfast and also snatching the car keys on the coffee table by the entrace door. She quickly exited the house and straightly when to one of parked car outside the front open space, there are almost 7 to 8 car there, with one of them belong to her. Throwing all her things into the car and enter quickly. She start the engine of her red Ferrari car which was given by her parent on her last birthday. Her name is Kim Taeyeon, the heiress of her father's company. A girl with money and looks but very kind and friendly to all the people around her. She drove to another neighbourhood to pick some one up along the way.

 

ferrari-california-red.jpg

 

On the road side, there she see a guy walking, wearing checkered t-shirt and carrying his bag going to college, Taeyeon drive slowly when she arrived on his side and honk the guy, he look at her with suprised. "Hop in, Suho.." she smile, as the car window's go down. The four eyed Suho, fixed up his spectacle by pushing it up using his finger and he just look at his childhood friend. Yes, Taeyeon and Suho are childhood friend that have always hangs out together till today. "Uhh, I prefer to walk rather then carpool, Taeng so no thanks." he rejected her offer and continue to walk down the path, Taeyeon pouts and  honk again. "I said, get in so get you in here this instant, Kim Suho!" she shouts that make the guy to jumps and quickly when to the passenger seat and enter the car. She smile, glancing her friend and step onto it. It made Suho to slump backward into the seat.

 

"Taeng! Drive slowly, you could have us both crash into an accident!" he scolded her, she laugh. "I'm an expert in this Suho, you know me..And if you like walking than driving, why did you have a car then?" she questioned Suho. Taeyeon sometime find her geeky, nerdy friend weird. He have his own car but he never drove it to college or anywhere. What she know that she accompany him to buy that car, which is Lamborghini Gallardo. She was really jealous when he bought the car, I mean that is practically the greatest car in the universe even she could not have it. But for Suho, oh yeah the guy practically bought it for himself and its blue in colour. "I just feel like buying one, since I love Lamborgini since elementary." he grins, and Taeyeon punch his shoulder. "Yeah nerd head, whatever."

 

lamborghini_gallardo_lp_550_spyder_2012-

 

---------------

 

Taeyeon parked her car at a reserved carpark at the college. There on the tar, her name and plate number is written. Which mean, only Taeyeon's care could park there since its her place. All the students gaped their mouth when Taeyeon step out of her car. She is the popular girl in her college, even though she is pretty, cute, sometime y and hot, Taeyeon is also a dork, and smarty . But when Suho walked out of her car, they all gave him the 'look'. Ohh you know the look, the what-is-he-doing-with-her look. Taeyeon could feel the sudden cold air when Suho step out of the car so she quickly went to his side. "Come on Suho, we gotta go. Class is starting.." she grab Suho's hand and pulled him with her, everyone was so suprised with their goddess and the geek together.

 

"Yah, Taeng...Everyone is looking at us with weird look." Suho whisper to his childhood friend, it made her smile and look at the guy. "So what, you're my friend so let them watch us walking." Taeyeon continue on walking with Suho along the hall with their hand still intertwining with each other. Suho fixed up his almost falling glasses with his index finger. "If you say so, Taeng." the two enter their class together and sat beside each other. Their classmate know of their relationship so they didn't really care much about them being together in class. Suho is really glad by that, and he put his bag on his side. Then Jessica and Baekhyun enter the class and sat beside Suho. "Hey hyung, Taeyeon..." Baekhyun greets her, she flashed him a smile and waves. "Annyeong Baek.."

 

Jessica went to Taeyeon's side and sat by her side. "You came with Suho is it?" she just nods, "Knew it, consider all the whisper of you holding hands with Suho just now is so loud. Seriously, do they need to gossip on every single thing that you do or any of our friend do in this school?" Jessica was never happy by the thought of being in the gossips of their schoolmates, she hates the part they look at Suho like some kind of unfamiliar thing. So what if he and Taeyeon are friend, they can hold hands or cling or hug each other if they want to. Her face turn red when she thinked about it, so Taeyeon  calmed her down. "Sica, calm down. I know you hate when people talk bad about Suho but hey, he's my childhood friend and even madder than you about it." Suho turn to face Taeyeon when his name was heard. "Sorry Suho, just gossiping." she smile and patted his cheek.

 

"About me?" he asked the blonde, and Taeyeon just nods. "Yeah, because you were look down by them I hate it. Whats the problem of not being hot or handsome and he hangs out with me, and his own group of friends at lunchtime." Suho creep some small smile to Taeyeon and patted her head gently, "Nevermind about that Taeng. I dont care about it. At least they didnt come and bully me." he fixed his glasses, Baekhyun on his side just nods and side hug his hyung. "If they even try then we will help you hyung, no worries." Jessica chuckles when Baekhyun said that, he leaned forward to look at her. "Why are you laughing? Its true you know.." he pouts, Jessica wiped the tears and nods. "Fine fine, I know how my boyfriend is. He will stood up for his friend when bad things happen." she smile sweetly at Baekhyun. Uh huh, Baekhyun and Jessica are lovers and how do they be together is when they first met or introduced by both their leader or appa/umma of the group which is Suho and Taeyeon.

 

--------------

 

Then came Luhan, Tiffany and lastly Yuri and Tao. The 4 pairs are in the same class even though they are not in the same age. Also, Tiffany and Luhan are together and so does Yuri and Tao. Just like Baek and Sica, they fell in love with each other the day they met. LuFany and YulTao sat on the top seat with Suho, Tae, Jess and Baek below them. The class room is big, and it consist of almost 80 student in their classroom.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROodCH4VZzEspsUHMbMVv

 

Their tutor came in and starts her lesson for today, but before that a knock on the door made her stops. Gayoon, Shinhwa beauty walk in, she apologize herself for being late and the tutor just nods and told her to quickly take her seat so she did. As she walk up to her seat, she and Suho eyes came in contact that made him to blushed. Gayoon just smile sweetly at him and sat at her desk beside Ji Hyun and Ji Yoon. Suho keeps on blushing, since Gayoon is his long time crush. They've been in same school and now in college too. Taeyeon know of him having big time crush on her, she even said that one day she will help him in confessing to her. Suho turn to Taeyeon, with her doing the same. "Whats up with you? You look all red..." placing her back of hand on Suho's red cheeks, she doesn't feel any heat or hot that could indicates him having fever.

 

"She just look at me, Taeng.." "Who did?" Taeyeon questioned, since she was confused. "Gayoon of course. Come on, you know I have a crush on her." it made Taeyeon to giggles on it, "Ahh, mianhae...I know, so don't go drooling on her. If you want to confess you must first changed how you dressed up, chingu." she smile, and went back on concetrating on the class. Suho scooted closer to Taeyeon, with still his face half flushed, "How should I dress then?" he whisper which made her to smile even wider, they both look at their tutor not wanting her to dragged them to the principle office. "By changing you completely.." with that Suho glance at Taeyeon with cocking an eyebrow, and Taeyeon also glance at Suho with small smile that is just so gentle. "Changing me?" she nods, "Yup, everything...Head to toe." Suho swallowed in his saliva with her words. He really want Gayoon to be his and he really want to confess to his long time crush also want people to see him differently.

 

But changing might not work, they would still look at him as the nerd and geek with books and glasses. But Taeyeon know what to do, its really hard for him to decide. Either to change or not to change. If he want to confess then he need to change, but he don't then he can stay as how he is. "Give me time, Taeng.."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Well its not an introducing chap much since it is Suho focused xDDD

But I do introduce Suho, Taeyeon, Gayoon, Jessica, Baekhyun, Yuri, Tao, Tiffany and Luhan here hehehehe

and uhuh, Suho and Taeyeon is both rich, I mean their family of course so they have their own car kekeke

except that Suho love to walk rather than driving, :DD

well this is the 1st chap guys, sorry if its a bit boring ^^

enjoy and please leave a comment and subscribe :3

 

XOXO