Revenge Part One

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later~~~

 

Your POV:

 

You were reading while walking at the football field when you heard someone begging, "Stop! Please! It's not me!"  You felt curious of that familiar voice, so you went searching for the source.

 

You were in shocked when you saw a guy was beaten by a group of boys. One against five. How cruel! You knew they were high school students by their uniforms attires. You crept closer to hear what they were talking about and hiding yourself behind a shady tree, near bushes.

 

"OMG!" You were slack-jawed when you saw D.O's face, full with bruises and wounds.

 

"Why'd you do that?!" The guy asked

 

"No! It's not me! I don't even know her!" A guy grabbed his collar and flung hard fist on D.O's cheek. His cheek turned purple. You felt sorry for him but at the same time, your nose could not stand the leaves there, causing you to sneeze.

 

"Who's there?!" They cried. Your hands was shaken. One of them came closer and he grabbed your hand as he caught you there. He dragged you out forcefully.

 

"Ji Min-ah!" D.O called your name. 

 

"Well..Well..Well..Who is this pretty girl?" A guy with dimples approached you as he grabbed your hand. You whined in pain when he tighten his grip. You bit your lip, trying to hold your tears because you were too scared that they might hit you.

 

"You're hurting me" You tried to pry his hand away from your arm but he would just tighten it. He pulled you closed to him and slowly, he caressed your face. 

 

"Yah, Yi Xing! Don't touch her! Yah!" D.O screamed on top of his lungs while trying to loosen his hands from Yi Xing's friends. Yi Xing let out a smirk on his face.

 

"Wae? Why'd you be in such fury? Haa..I know! You must have some special relationship with her, right? " Yi Xing said while touching your face. You felt disgusting when he did that.

 

"She's pretty though..Why would I miss this chance?" He whispered to your ears. You pulled your head away. D.O was boiling with rage. 

 

"Yah, Zhang Yi Xing! Don't you dare touching her again! I swear I'm gonna KILL you!" D.O stared, sharp, at Yi Xing's eyes.

 

"Really? What if I taste this plump lips" He touched your lips. You closed your eyes tightly as you move your face away from him. Yi Xing who was annoyed by your action, squeezed your face and pressed his lip to you, forcefully.

 

Then, you heard a yell. A loud one. You opened your eyes as soon as you heard D.O's. "Hyahhh!" A hard punch flew Yi Xing on ground. You gasped when you saw the other side of D.O.

 

"Let's go" He sternly said but Yi Xing's gang gather around. 

 

"Stay behind me," He ordered as he clinched his hand.

 

"What you all waiting for?!! Give them some lessons!!" Yi Xing shouted as he stood up and wiped his blood stain on his mouth with his thumb. 

 

A fight involving D.O and five other guys occur in front of you. Your knee felt weak when you saw D.O being punch by them, hardly. You want to help D.O. You need to help him but your legs were so stubborn to move, as well as your hands.

 

*What wrong with my body?*Your whole body suddenly in static, sticked on the ground, out of motion. You didn't know why your body react like that.

 

"D.O!" You shouted on top of your lung when you saw one of the guys hit him on face several times. *Oh God! How I hope to help him now!* There's nothing you could've do other than stared at him, in fight, all by himself.

 

While D.O were in wraggle, a guy caught you by hands. "Gotcha!" He smirked. You tried to pull your arms off him. With a blink, that guy flew on the other side of the ground, "No one can touch her!" D.O marked his word. Another guy took the chance to attack him from back.

 

Watching the scene, you took out your phone quickly and dialled the police. "Hello, police station! I want to report about a fight in my school," You purposely spoke louder so they could hear you.

 

"Yah! Let's go! Let's go!" Yi Xing yelled as he ran to school's wall, followed by his gang.

 

You dashed to D.O. "Aish! Look at your face!" You held his face and saw the blood on his lips.

 

"It's just blood. No big deal," He said as nothing happen. "Mwoh? No big deal?! Your face ruined with bruises and blood, you still can say it coolly?" You uttered as you wiped the blood stain. Your words made he chuckled.

 

"Well at least I could see that you do care for me,"

 

"Hahaha..Not funny okay! You could've kill in that fight" You were pissed by his not-so-funny joke. *Seriously, how can he make jokes at time like this?* You wondered.

 

"But you didn't get hurt right?" He asked as he held your chin. Your cheeks burning. "N-no..I'm fine! Don't mind me. Just mind yourself" I answered.

 

A grateful smile drawn on his lips, "I'm glad you're fine, Ji Min-ah!" He rest his head on your lap. "Yah!" You were shocked by his action.

 

He closed his eyes as he said, "Let me to rest for three minutes, I'm tired. Just for three minutes." As I was in spells, I followed his demand.

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

 

Next morning~~~

 

Your POV:

 

"Morning, Ji Min-ah!!~~" Lee Ga In greeted you. "Oh, you're here! Morning, Ga In"

 

"Ji Min-ah, I've some stories to share with you," As she clung your arm, you whined in pain.

 

"Why are you whining? Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter