Tensed

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

 

When you landed your feet in the class, your classmates began to surrounded you and shrieking about you and D.O. They were commenting and gave compliment to D.O which you seriously felt annoyed! They also kept asking some random questions: are we officially dating? how's D.O like as a boyfriend? what you like about him? .

 

 

Well, of course you ignored them! Let them labelled you as snobbish or or or anything. What you thought that time: Once you opened up your mouth, there'll be any extra spices that will enlightened the flavour and it is called gossips. The noises were settled down when the teacher came in.

 

 

 

🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟

 

 

 

 

You put your things in bag as you just finish class. One by one, your classmate went home and the class eventually emptied. You were the last person as you were waiting for D.O, wishing he would be there by now, just like what he promised.

 

 

"Where is he? What's making him late??" You sat on the chair, tapping your fingers while your eyes kept wandering through the windows and doors. 

 

 

"I'm bored..." You said in monotone and burried your face on the table.

 

 

"Aish! Where's the hell is he? It-"

 

 

CLANK. You heard a sound coming from the front door.

 

 

"D-D.O-sshi? I-Is that you?" Silent.

 

 

"D.O-sshi, it's not funny.. Come out now!" You just hope that it was D.O or some kind of animal rumbling around the class. Then it was left as hope. You sighed.

 

 

The sound was heard again. With a slight of courage in your chest, you moved in curiousity.

 

 

 "Helloo?" You looked to you sides, left and right, but there's no one at the balcony. Maybe it's just my feeling. 

 

 

You shrugged. You were about to put your bag on when, "Hi sweetheart!"

 

 

A hoarse voice near your ear send shivers to your spine. You frozen.

 

 

"What are you doing here, alone?" You could not give any respond as you were shocked. He turned you, facing him.

 

 

"Hey, why'd you in such silent?" He tapped your head lightly.

 

 

"Miss me? Hmm?" He grinned and waited for your respond but you did not. This rose his temper.

 

 

You were so scared, frightened and petrified. Moreover, there were only you and Lay left in the class. You wished with all your heart that there will be someone, at least someone who'll be your knight.

 

 

The images of last incident kept flashing in your mind. His touch, his rough hands, his lips. Your lips trembled. Lay noticed your facial.

 

 

"Look... I'm sorry for what (caressed your face) I've done to you... I don't know why I did that but when I said I love you, I do love you. Sincerely.."

 

 

"N-No! If you really love me, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter