Savior♥

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV:

 

 

D.O looked down to see a girl squated, alone, on the road. And what came to his mind right now-Are you crazy?! Luckily, D.O managed to press the brek on time before she flew nowhere and broke the neck of her head.

 

 

The road was empty, without any vehicles except for D.O's. Maybe it was dusk. D.O parked his motorbike and walked towards the girl. He was in rage. In his thoughts; Are you out of your mind?! Sitting in the middle of the road. Trying to suicide or what? etc..

 

 

As he moved closer, he heard some sobbing coming from the girl as she covered her face. She was crying. His heart softened and his rage blew in a way. Then, his eyes fell on her attires. *SM High School's uniform?* Nevertheless, her tops was dirty and one of the shoulders was exposed as it was snatched.

 

 

"Excuse me, miss? A-Are you okay?" D.O asked in hesistation. The girl wiped off her tears and looked up. His eyes grew doubled the size. *Ji Min?! Didn't she with-*

 

 

"D.O-sshi!" She ran and hugged him. She cried.

 

 

"Save me! Please! Take me anywhere from here! Please!" She pleaded and pulled him to where his motorbike was parked, without explaining herself. D.O who sensed something fishy brought her to a lake. His runaway place. 

 

 

They safely arrived at the lake. D.O called it 'Escaping Lake'. The lake was well kept and away from humans activities. The crystal clear water really reflected its green environment. Its evening view was picturesque.

 

 

Silently, Ji Min sat on a field of green grass that surrounded the lake. She hugged her legs and observed the quiet and peaceful lake. Even though D.O wanted to know what had happen between her and Lay so badly, but seeing Ji Min condition, he kept his mouth off questions. He put his jacket on her and took a seat beside her.

 

 

But then, Ji Min startled and moved few steps back. She seemed terrified and that confused D.O.

 

 

He raised both of his hands. "Hey, Ji Min.. It's alright. It's just me, D.O. Your boyfriend." He uttered as he slowly approached her. Ji Min looked as if she realised it was D.O, she jumped into D.O and wrapped her hands around his waist. Tears streamed down her cheeks and dried in the wind. D.O patted her back. She cried all hearted in his warm hug.

 

 

His rough hand motioned through Ji Min's eyelids to brush off her tears. He maybe did not know the reason behind her tears but he knew Ji Min was suffering. He wished he could throw away all her pain and shouldered it by himself.

 

 

His shirt was drenched with waters. "I bet you wanna know what happen. Why I was on the road with messy clothes and crying.." She sobbed. D.O stayed quiet, anticipating for her answer.

 

 

 

[Flashback]

 

Your POV:

 

 

We were in deep stares in each other's eyes. But I pulled myself out of thought.

 

 

"Hahaha... Great jokes. I think I ne-need to go to the restroom!" I stood awkwardly. Lay suddenly grabbed my arm, making me jerked back.

 

 

"I'm serious, Ji Min! I love you! Can't you leave D.O for me?" He said in serious tone 

 

 

"You're crazy, Yi Xing! Now, let go of my hand! You're hurting me!" I flinched but all I felt was his grasp tightened.

 

 

"He's the reason why you rejected me, huh?" His voice was thicken. He caught my other hand. He looked at me as if he wanted to eat me alive. I was affrighted and petrified.

 

 

He pushed me hard at a big shady tree near our seats. He pulled of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter