It's Getting Worst !

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

D.O's POV:

 

I clenched the phone under my desk. "Who's the hell sent this such crap?! Aish!" My teeth gritted.

 

 

Then, I felt my left arm moved a bit. I looked up to see Chunji, my table mate, raised his eyebrows while staring at me.

 

 

"What's wrong? You seem loss," He asked in concern. But I shook my head and keeping my eyes again to the teacher in front.

 

 

*Is Ji Min cheating on me? Aniya..It's just a message. Useless message to scare me. That's all. Focus Kyungsoo! Focus!*

 

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

 

 

Author's POV:

 

Last night...

 

[Early conversation were about homeworks and movies. So, after half an hour]

 

GI: Ji Min-ah, don't you think you need to tell D.O about those messages? He's involved too.

JM: No need. I can handle this well. Anyway, I think it's from his fanatic fans that dislike me.

GI: Yeah? Cause I don't think so. Although they admire D.O, doesn't mean it's them! Try to think, the picture of EXO and only D.O's face being cut out. Isn't it weird? That's not what fan girls will do!

JM: *She's got a point. (Sigh) As usual~* Arasseo..I'll think through it first!

 

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

 

Next morning...

 

 

"I need to tell her/him" said Ji Min and D.O in unison.

 

 

Ji Min tighten her ponytail and jogged down for breakfast.

 

 

Meanwhile, D.O put his shoes on and laced them up. Calmly, he rode his motorbike.

 

 

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

 

"Ji Min, remember...Dry clean clothes, vaccuum the floor. Oh, the food are in the fridge. Heat it and eat, okay?" Ji Min's mom assigned duties to Ji Min. And for Ji Min, her mother's words were like wind blows through both of her ears.

 

 

"I'll be home late tonight. Finish the works," Ji Min's mom said as she kissed her forehead.

 

 

"And Jay...Help your sister please!" She pecked on Jay's cheek before running to the door.

 

 

As soon as their mother slammed the door, Jay smirked. "Don't worry, omma! I'll help her. Help checking her works. Muahahaha!"

 

 

"Oh, really?" Ji Min raised her right hand, ready to smack her brother's head. Alerted with that, Jay munched the last piece of toast while grabbing his bag.

 

 

"Clean the table! Bye!" Then, he dashed towards the door. Ji Min was left there, alone.

 

 

"Yah! Ha Jae Ri!!" She bit her lips, showing her rage. While tidying up the table, she blabbered Jay's annoying behavior. Just then, she heard a rang. The doorbell. 

 

 

A smirk shaped on her lips. *Forgot the password again?*

 

 

Did not bother the bell, she continued washing the plates. She tilted her head a bit' *Oh, that's weird! He isn't shout nor knock door inall his energy, as usual*

 

 

She left the dishes and walked towards the door, without looking at the video screen. She was sure that was her brother,who forget his things.

 

 

She turned the doorknob. "Yah! Forgot- Oh, it's you." She froze for a while.

 

 

"Hi!" It was Lay, waving at her. She smiled a bit.

 

 

"Err.. What are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter