003

Kidnapper = Lover

 

Chapter 3:
                      Living With Him

 

 

Yejin POV

I sat there, silently crying. They are taking me? Taking me where? For how long? Not long after my thoughts, someone put a cloth over my mouth and I began to feel dizzy once again. I didn't even try to stuggle this time, I knew it was useless. After some time, I out again.

 

I woke up, groggily. Adjusting my eyes due to the sun in my face, I looked around and found myself on a white couch.

I tried to get up but my head started to hurt. I grabbed my head, groaning in pain.

"You're awake" a male voice said. I looked around, trying to find that voice. Turned out that he was sitting right across from me. I ignored him and looked around my surroundings. We were currently in a living room and I had to admit,  it looked quite nice and expensive... but oddly familiar. I sat up on the couch, silent filling the room.

"So, are you ok enough that you can walk?" Lay asked concerned. Why was he sounding concerned all of a sudden. I shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing.

"I think so... why?" I asked him. He got up and pulled me gently on the arm. I got up and felt confused. He seems so much... gentler than before. Maybe I'm just imagining things. He led me to the kitchen, and it was amazingly beautiful and big.

The kitchen had a glass island in the middle and behind it was the rest of the kitchen: the sink, the cabinents, the fridge...

He sat me down in a chair and I couldn't help but look around the place. This place was huge! Way bigger than my home, and I just saw the kitchen and the living room. Lay pulled out some food from the fridge and put it in the microwave. While the food was heating up, he poured me a glass of water and handed it to me. I looked at him suspiciously.

"I didn't do anything to it. Come on, drink" he told me. I carefully lifted the glass of water and pulled it to my mouth. Lay raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes. Since my mouth was dry and I was thirsty, I took a big gulp of water. The microwave beeped and Lay took out the food and set it in front of me.

"Eat," he ordered. Again, I looked at him strangely.

"Stop looking at me like that and eat already. You look starved." and at the exact moment, my stomach growled. I clutched my stomach and cursed in my mind. I heard Lay laugh from amusement and that was the first time I actually heard him laugh... it was nice for once. But I didn't let that fool me. 

I looked at what he set on the table. Picking up meat from a dish, I plopped it in my mouth. I started chewing and my eyes widened slightly by the taste. To be honest, this was actually not that bad. It was delicious in fact.

There was quite alot of food, but I didn't eat it all by myself. Lay also ate with me, but it there was an awkward silence filling the room. When I started to get full, I pushed the food away from me, like I always do and I just sat there, waiting what to do next. Once Lay finished, he cleaned everything up and washed the dishes. I just sat there, not knowing what to do. Should I just leave? But I don't know this place. Should I try to escape? But I don't know where I am right now. Should I call for help? No, they probably took my phone. So I was basically trapped here. Lay finished the dishes and he turned to me.

"Do you want a tour of the house?" he asked me. Probably having nothing better to do, I agreed. I got up and followed him. We passed the living room again, but this time, I got to look at it more.

 

I was amazed by how clean and organized this place was. I was more impressed that this guy actually lives here. By the looks of it, he wasn't living alone, but that could just be my assumption. I followed Lay up the stairs. While going upstairs, I noticed that there were very small holes on the walls. Small enough holes that it looks like pictures were hanging there. I didn't mind it too much. Maybe he took it down so I don't look at his personal life. He led me down a hallway and stopped in front of a door. He then turned to me.

"This is were you will be staying" he told me. I nodded and he opened the door. My mouth hung open when I saw the room.

I went inside and looked at the room from top to bottom. It was amazing, simply stunning! This is like my dream room! Everything I wanted, it was all in this bedroom. It blew me away and I gaped at the sight! But this feeling came to me again. Everything that I've seen so far, why does it all look so familiar. Actually, why does Lay look so familiar?

"And if you need to find the bathoom, it's right across the hall." Lay said, interrupting my thoughts. I left the room and went across the hall. There, I twisted the door knob and entered the bathroom.

I have never seen a bathroom as incredible as this! If I could, I could be in this bathroom for hours! It was like any other bathroom, but there was something about it that gave it a special feeling. But I noticed that there were 2 mirrors and 2 sinks but only one shower. I turned to Lay, who followed me from behind. He was leaning against the door.

"Why are there 2 sinks?" I asked him. His emotionless face only stared at me.

"Because we are going to share this bathroom," he replied. I tried to hide the disappointment in my face. Do I reall have to share a bathroom with this guy...

"Let's go back to the living room," Lay suggested. I didn't have a chance to argue since he already left the bathroom and headed to the living room.

I sat on the white couch while Lay sat across from me. There was something different about him... I just can't pin point what it is. He just... the feeling I get from him was so different from last time. 

"Since you are going to be living here from now on..."

"Who says I'm going to stay here?" I was questioned.

"For your information, I will not stay in a house with the person that kidnapped me!" I told him firmly. Lay stiffened a bit at the word 'kidnapped'. Why did he act like that?

"Well you are staying here and that's final!" he yelled. I jumped back by his tone. I heard him taking deep breaths, trying to calm himself down.

"You are staying here and you will not leave until I tell you," he told me. I crossed my arms like a little kid. This was totally unfair, but I had to go along with him since I don't know where I am, and... he is keeping me here like a prisoner! I puffed out my cheeks and looked away from him, steaming mad.

"Be mad all you want but you are staying here." he said. I remained silent and continued to look away. From the corner of my eye, I could see Lay cross his legs and lean back in his chair.

"Since you aren't protesting anymore, we are going to have to set some ground rules."

 

 

A/N: Well is finished updating this chapter! If you haven't seen this note, then I will remind you that I re-wrote everything, so please go back and read everything over again, including the foreward to make it more interesting and more... eye catching for you guys! ^^