002

Kidnapper = Lover

 

Chapter 2:
              Not Coming

 

 

Yejin POV

I woke up but I couldn't see anything. I started to have a panick attack when I realized that something was around my eyes and that I was blind-folded. Screaming was no use because there was something on my mouth, most likely duck tape. I quietly moved my hands, but they were tied together, also my legs. Thinking about the situation I was in now, I knew it couldn't be good. After realizing for a while that I got kidnapped, I tried thinking back to what happened.

I don't remember anything from before. All I knew was that I was with Kai. Nothing else. I senseed a sharp pain around my mouth and the sound of tape ripping off of skin... my skin to be exact.

"Ahh~" I shouted in pain when they ripped the duct tape of my mouth. I was about to scream for help when a hand covered my mouth.

"Scream, and I'll kill you on the spot." a man whispered in my ear. His hot, disgusting breath hit my skin which made shivers run up my spine. I didn't make a noise and he let go. He slowly untied the blind fold but my eyes were closed. When I knew the blind fold was completely off, I opened my eyes ever so slowly. My vision was blurry and I blinked several times to get my vision cleared up. Once it did, I looked around my surroundings... it was an abandoned warehouse.

Tsk, typical. It was quite dark in the building. The only light available was a fire coming from a trash bin. I also looked at the people in the warehouse with me. There was one guy in particular that caught my eye. He looked familiar, but it was a bad feeling. He walked towards me and when he was close enough, he bent down so now that he was with eye level with me.

"What do you want?" I asked him, killing the painful silence that was suffocating the air. He grabbed a chair, turned it around so that he straddled it, resting his elbows on the top of the chair.

"You're pretty interesting," he finally talked. I just glared at him.

"What?" I asked him, confused , but I continued to glare at him despite being confused. I didn't show it though.

"Usually, people would ask 'Who are you?' or 'Why am I here?'" he explained. I just scoffed. People don't say that first... The man leaned in on his chair.

"You don't recognize me do you" he said. I was now confused and I showed it to. Am I supposed to know him? All of a sudden, he pouted, which made me surprised. How can he look all intimidating for one moment and then look childish the next? I swear he is bipolar or something

"Ayy, then this is no fun." he then turned the chair around and sat in it like a regular person would. Only he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees.

"My name is Lay." he told me.

"Why are you tell me that?" I asked him. This... this is actually not a very good plan he has. Telling the person you kidnapped your name... does that even sound right? Lay just shrugged his shoulders. He nodded to now really tall guy with blonde hair. He pulled out a phone and started callling someone, putting them on speaker.

"Hello?" said a voice. I recognized that voice... it was Kai!

"Oppa!" I screamed, loud enough that Kai can hear me. Someone covered my mouth with duck tape again, muffling my sounds.

"Yejin?! Bastard! Where are you?" Kai screamed through the phone. Lay just smirked and walked around with his hands behind his back.

"I don't think you have the right to know. What makes you think I'll tell you so easily?" Lay replied.

"Because then I can come slit your throat for taking my girl!!!" Kai continued to yell. Lay didn't reply but all he did was laugh which made Kai even madder.

"TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE DAMMIT!" Kai growled, reaching his limit.

"If I tell you where we are then it won't be fun," Lay 'pouted'. I rolled my eyes in disgust. I tried screaming or tried at least talking, but the duct tape was just making a muffling sound, making it worse.

"Just tell me where you are." I could tell Kai was trying to stay calm.

"I think you know where we are at." Lay told him.

"How the hell am I supposed to know... don't tell me, you are-"

"Mhmm, we are at the abandoned dance studio. You have 2 hours to arrive, alone. If you don't, we will kill you and your lovely girlfriend here,"

"Dammit Lay! Don't touch her!" Kai yelled. I furrowed my eye brows. Kai knows Lay?

"I don't know, that's kinda hard to do. After all, she is pretty irresistible," Lay then eyed me. I shivered in disgust as he looked at me.

"But I won't touch a hair on her... unless you bring me $10,000. If you don't, then your Yejin won't cute and lively anymore," Lay proposed. I glared at the man infront of me. How the hell does he know my name?

"How the hell am I supposed to gather $10,000?!" Kai asked, in complete shock and was beginning to become frustrated. I know Kai, and he doesn't get frustrated easily. Lay grabbed the phone from the tall, blonde guy's hand. He had the phone up to his ear, no longer on speaker.

"That's not my problem. Remember, you have 2 hours, Geunuh." without giving Kai another chance to speak, Lay hung up on him.

"Now all we have to do is wait." he said, as he put his arms behind his head and relaxed.

 

30 minutes passed...

 

Then an hour passed...

 

Finally 2 hours passed and Kai still hasn't come. Lay and his gang started to get irritated.

"Where the is this guy?!" Lay finally had enough. Lay called Kai again and put him on speaker. The phone rang and rang. My heart was beating quickly. *Kai, hurry and pick up the phone* .

He never picked up. Lay called again, but this time, it went straight to voicemail... he turned his phone off. Lay got so frustrated that he threw the phone on the ground, breaking it into small pieces. I started to daze off. He didn't come... how could he not come? Why didn't he come? Did he not care about me? I let a tear drop from my eye. Soon, one after the other, tears started to silently fall down.

"Lay, what are we going to do now?" a pretty-looking boy asked. "We should leave, it's getting late."

"We can't just leave her." a scary looking guy said. Lay looked back at me, his anger going down.

"Looks like we just have to take her," Umm, excuse me?

 

 

A/N: I hope this chapter got better after fixing it up. Again, I re-did all 3 chapters including the foreward so please re-read it!