015

Kidnapper = Lover

Chapter 15:

        Regret

*** I realized that I updated this chapter without actually finishing the beginning >< I was stuck but now I completely finished it so please continue reading ^^

 

Yejin POV

That familiar man was running towards us, while waving his hands in there air and smiling like an idiot. I didn't know how to respond because I had no idea who he was.

"Hey, who is that?" I tugged on Luhan's sleeve. He seemed to jump in panick. Luhan was nervously looking around, trying to find something but nothing. In no time, that familiar man brought me into his embrace which actually frightened me. My widened eyes immediately found Luhan's also widened eyes and tried asking for help.

"I missed you so much! Where did you go?" the man asked and hugged me even tighter. I opened my mouth to say something but I honestly had no idea what to say.

"Uhm, excuse me," Kris pulled the man away from me. When I saw his face, his smile was so radiant, so innocent and pure. His eyes practially disappeared when he smiled. "Do you know her?" The man seemed to be confused by the question but never the less, answered the question.

"Of course. Yejin, my..." the man was going to continue his sentence when Xiumin coughed and cleared his throat in the middle of him talking. The familiar man eyed Xiumin and opened his mouth into an 'o' shape. He snapped his fingers and pointed at me, giving me a side smile. "Actually, I think I took you for someone else. My bad." and he walked off like we never saw us. That was weird. When he saw me, his smile was so genuine... did he really know me? Maybe I looked like someone he knew. Yeah, that could happen.

"Lets... get going." Kris urged and we left, not wasting another second there.

 


 

When we got back to the house after eating out, I went straight to my room. I was exhausted after this long day. I smiled, looking at the sign hanging on my door. Reading all the messages again made me feel so happy knowing that I have people looking after me. I flopped down on my bed and heaved a sigh. Maybe I should just buy him something online. But that would take too long to arrive. I could bake him a cake. But I did that last time. And he walked in on me making it. I want it to be a surprise. He's still mad at me too. What to do! I rolled over on my side and was about to go to sleep when my phone suddenly lit up. Blinded by the light, I closed the screen out of reflex. After turning down the brightness, I looked at my notification.

One New Message!

Who could that be from? My heart was racing for some unknown reason. Was this message from Yixing? Not wasting a second logner, I opened the message but I was disappointed by who it was from.

To: Yejin
From: Chenny Chen Chen

      Don't go to sleep yet! Let's have some dessert!


I smiled softly and replied back.

To: Chenny Chen Chen
From: Yejin

      We just had dessert! And I'm tired. Don't wake me up! Good night Chen~ Tell everyone else I said good night

After sending the message succesfully, I turned off the moniter and closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep soon. Not long after my message sent, the screen lit up once again. I groaned and looked at the message.

To: Yejin
From: Chenny Chen Chen

      You are no fun *pouts* Good night Yejin~

I chuckled at his response. I may not be fun but I need my rest. Finally adfter saying good night, I closed my screen once again to get some rest. I can now go to sleep, but another flash of my phone kept me from dreamland. Annoyed that the boys were texting me when I already said 'good night', I sat up straight on my bed and grabbed my phone.

"What is it now?!" I grumbled and looked to see who it was. My face went from annoyed to shocked.

Yixing

Yixing's name appearedd on my screen. Yixing? He texted me? Did he really? My heart started pumping. His name was only on the screen so why was my heart beating so fast? I shakily opened his message and on it it read a simple, 'hey'. Hey? Ok, after that fight, all you can do is casually say, 'hey'? I guess it was better than nothing. Should I respond back or ignore him? Oh the choices! Quickly typing my response, I pushed the send button and impatiently waited for Yixing to reply back. Once he did reply back, I was even happier.

To: Yejin
From: Xingie~

      Are you sleeping?

I replied with a no.

      Are you angry?

I paused. Was I angry? No. But I was upset because he never told me why he acts like that. And he does it all the time, I deserve to hear an explanation from him. All of a sudden too, I didn't know what to say, so I just didn't respond. My screen was once again lit up.

      Please don't ignore me.
      I'm sorry

I sighed. I was happy that he apologized but I would rather have him say it to my face. For all I know, he's just saying that so I won't be mad at him, or he's just lying.

      Can you meet me right now?

Now? How...

      Quietly leave out the front door.

I guess I don't have a choice. I got up and slowly opened my door. The lights in the house were still on which means that the boys are probably still up. I closed my door slowly, trying not to make any sound. A little bump could be heard but it wasn't loud enought to alarm everyone downstairs. I tip toed down the stairs but froze when I saw a shadow. Actually multiple shadows.

"Yejin. I thought you were going to sleep?" Chen went up the stairs with hands stuffed in his pockets. I froze. , make up an excuse!

"Uhh... I was thirsty..." I quickly made up something. It was believable.

"Ok. There should be enough drinks to choose from. We're going to sleep. Make sure to close the fridge all the way." Kris said with a smile. I smiled back as my response and went down the stairs. Can't hurt to drink something before I meet Yixing. So I quickly gulped down a glass of juice and tip toed my way out the front door. The chilly wind blew in my face and automatically, I shivered, placing both my hands on each side of my arm to warm myself.

"Cold?" I turned around to see Lay standing there with hands stuffed in his jacket pockets and wore a beanie. I shook my head and looked away from him. I tried to make myself stop shivering but it wasn't working too well. Yixing walked towards me and the closer he got, the more I could feel his body heat.

"You look cold." Yixing stated.

"I'm not cold," I remarked. Yixing scoffed and placed his warm hands on my cold skin.

"You feel cold,"

"I'm not cold." I grumbled. Obviously, I'm cold. Stop stating the obvious!

"Wear this," Yixing said. I looked towards him and he was holding out his jacket. I pouted and looked away. How unromantic...

"I'm not cold," I repeated for the 3rd time that night.

"Ayy..." Yixing, even if I denied him, put his jacket aroud my shoulders and tied the sleeves in the front so that the jacket wouldn't fall off. After doing that, it was silent again. We were standing outside in the cold and no one was talking. Great. I sould see Yixing shiver beside me and I sighed.

"Yixing,"

"Yejin," we said at the same time. Embarrassed, I shrinked back and let Yixing talk first. He cleared his throat to avoid the awkwardness that just happened.

"I'm sorry," he finally said and looked away. Well that didn't seem sincere.

"You don't seem like you mean it." I said coldly.

"I do mean it," Yixing said determined. He walked in front of me and looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't meant to lash out on you. I was just... being stupid. But I'll work on it. I'll try to calm my anger and I'll try not to make you cry anymore." he carressed my cheek with his thumb. "I really hurt you huh? I really didn't mean to make you cry. That's the last thing I want to do. I promise not to make you cry anymore." Yixing promised. I couldn't help but crack a small smile.

"You promise?" I pretended to make a mad face. Still, Yixing chuckled and nodded his head.

"I promise," and he stuck his pinky finger out, intertwining his with mine. "Can we go inside now? I'm freezing!" Yixing shivered voilently which was a funny sight. "Not funny..." he playfully glared at me. I chukled at him and led him inside.

"Ah! So warm!" Yixing yelled loudly, letting the head mealt down the coldness on his body.

"Yah!" I whisper yelled, slapping him on the shoulder. "The guys are sleeping! Keep it down!" I warned him. He mouthed the word, 'sorry', and I yawned, stretching my upper body.

"I'm going to sleep. Night oppa." I said and went upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me but turned around when I heard someone groaning. I looked behind me and saw Yixing with a pained expression on his face, holding his forehead.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Going to sleep, what do you think I'm doing?"

"This is my room, if you didn't know. So get out," I started pushing him away.

"But I want to sleep with you~," Yixing pouted and used force to open the door further.

"Yixing, go to your room," I told him and pushed him even harded but he was also using more force. This wasn't going anywhere...

"It's only one night!" he argued.

"Oh my gosh! Fine!" I gave up and opened the door wider for him to pass through. Yixing gave a victorious smile and jumped into my bed on my respective side. I rolled my eyes and also got in bed. Yixing was getting comfortable and was about to put an arm around me but I stopped him.

"I have one rule. Don't touch me while we are sleeping," I warned him. Yixing frowned, but mostly pouted.

"I should be making up the rules! Why can't I touch you?"

"This is not our house. And there are people in here too. What if they walk in on us? They don't even know you are here." I rationed.

"But I technically live here too. And if this is my house, then it's your house and now I can touch you!" I just gave him a glare.

"Fine, if you are going to be like that then I'll just sleep with Luhan," I said, moving to get out of bed, but Yixing grabbed my arm.

"No! Fine... I won't touch you." he frowned and layed in his side of the bed. I smiled and also laid down on my side. It was peaceful and quiet for a while until I sensed Yixing moving.

"Are you tired?" he asked. He was on his side, facing me. I didn't want to open my eyes nor my mouth so I hummed in response. After that, Yixing stopped talking and tuend back and it was quiet again. I could feel Yixing keep moving and it really bothered me.

"Yixing, stop moving..." I whined without opening my eyes and turned to lay on my side so my back was facing him.

"I can't..." he responded, sounding annoyed.

"Why can't you?"

"I'm so uncomfortable." he said with a sigh.

"Do you need more blankets or pillows?" I asked, not trying to sound rude. I was just plain tired.

"No."

"Then what do you want?"

"Something to hold..." he whispered.

"Then go hold something," I told him. It was quiet so I suspected that he already found something to hold and I tried going back to sleep.

"Yejin..." Yixing called me name. I sighed and hummed in response.

"Don't get mad at me..."

"For what?" I gasped when Yixing put his arm around my waist.

"Yixing..." I whined and tried getting his hands off me but it wasn't working. The more I tried, the tighter his embrace was.

"You told me to hug something, so I am." he stated. That wasn't what I meant... 

"I meant a pillow or something, not me."

"But I'm comfortable now," he whined.

"Just go to sleep." I didn't want to argue anymore. I just wanted to get my beauty sleep! And with that, there was no more noise, only silence.

 


 


"Are you sure you want to go back? Kris asked me. It was the next day and the guys weren't surprised that Yixing was here. They were shocked to see that Yixing and I made up so fast. After breakfast, Yixing wanted to go back to the apartment and asked if I wanted to go. The guys were a little skeptical about me going back.

"I think it's fine to go back now," I told him with confidence. Kris gave me one more look and let me go back to Yixing.

"Lay." Lros gave him a warning look. "Be goo to her." and then he faced me. "If anything happens, just call us and we'll be there in a flash." he winked. I chuckled and nodded my head, promising to call gim under any circumstances. After leaving the boys' house, we shortly arrived back to the apartment. Now that I get to see the apartment from the outside, it was ginormous! It was basically a hotel with a lobby and everything. And Yixing lives on the top floor with the best view? Man, he really is rich isn't he...

"Yejin." Yixing called me. I looked at him.

"Can you promise me something?" he asked. I raised a brow and nodded hesitantly. "Don't speakl to anyone when we get inside." Don't talk to anyone? I was confused.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Just... because. Don't. Please." he begged.

"Oh. Al-Alright." I was still very hesitant but I agreed because I didn't know what the situation was. Yixing gave me a relieved sigh and interlocked our hands together.

"Let's go." he said with a smile and we walked in. The moment we walked in, all eyes were on us. It was strange. Many whispered to each other and others just stared which looked like disbelief. With all these stares coming at us, it was really uncomfortable. Yixing noticed how uncomfortable I was so he squeezed my hand in reassurance. Honestly, it wasn't that reassuring. I just hate getting all the attention. Once we reached our door, I rushed in and planted myself on the couch.

"Thank god that was over!" I said in relief. Yixing chuckled while putting his jacket away.

"It wasn't that bad." Yixing joked.

"Are you kidding me? That was torture!"

"You're just not used to the attention." Yixing stated.

"You're right..." ...You're right. How would he know that? Maybe it was just obvious. I looked towards Yixing's way and saw him plop on the couch. He the TV and watched a movie. Having nothing better to do, I say next to him. He was watching Inception and I was lost from the very beginning. I looked towards Yixing ans was about to ask what was happening, but he looked to immersed on the movie so I didn't bother him. Throughout the movie, I did start to understand more ib what the story line was. Yixing, on his own will, did explain to me what was going on from time to time. Once the movie ended, my mind was blown! How could they end the movie like that? Now we will never know...

"So was he dreaming or not?" I asked Yixing. He could only shrug his shoulders.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I think he wasn't dreaming..." Yixing chuckled and shook his head.

"I think he was in a dream." he argued. I sat up straight and gave him a strange look.

"No, he wasn't dreaming."

"Yes he was."

"No! Because the top was slowing down and it was about to stop but the movie ended!"

"But we didn't see it actually stop and his kids were wearing the same clothes,"

"Okat, but in the limbo, he was reaching for the fun and when you die, you wake up," I concluded.

"But we never saw them get killed and we never saw them wake up."

"They were at the airport though! They had to wake up!" I pouted. Aiya!

"Plus, it was inception. So when you die, you go to limbo. But they were already in limbo when they 'died'. So they are in a limbo within that limbo."

"Wait, but those two people died in the limbo and they made it back to their dreams," I was so confused. I don't even know what to think anymore. 

"I don't know. We'll never find out." Yixing said and relaxed in hisseat. I puffed my cheeks out and sunk into the couch. Why are movies so complicated? How do normal people even come up with this stuff? Lay turned off the T.V amd stretched on the couch.

"What should we do now?" he asked, turning to me while placing his arm over my shoulders.

"Let's do something new," I suggested. "Yoga!" Yixing gave me a 'are-you-kidding-me' look. He got up and playfully walked away. I pouted and grabbe dhis arm before he could fully walk away from me.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" I encouraged.

"I don't want to!" he whined. "Yoga hurts."

"It's good for the body," I argued.

"But it hurts."

"Stop making up excuses."

"You try doing yoga as a guy!" Yixing counterargued.

"Men do yoga all the time. Stop being a baby," I dragged him back to the TV and layed down two blankets since he didn't have yoga mats.

"You might want to change into something more comfortable." Yixing advised. I looked down at what I was wearing and realized that I was wearing jeans. Yea, can't afford to rip them. I quickly changed into sweat pants and returned to the living room where Yixing was stretching his arms. When I came back, Yixing seemed to be disappointed. I sent him a glare.

"Tch, ert." I muttered under my breath, but it was loud enough that Yixing could hear it.

"What? I'm not a ert!" Yixing defended himself after he apparently heard me. 

"Then why did you have such a disappointed face?" I questioned. He seemed taken back andnever answered my question. "Point taken." I chuckled lightly, leaving him flustered. After sending Yixing to go change into something more comfortable and flexible, I went through his stacks of DVDs and movies to see if I can find anything that has to deal with yoga. Funny enough, I actually found a yoga CD. I scoffed.

"And he said he didn't do yoga. What a liar! Then why does he have these?" I the TV and right when the screen came on, Yixing came out, wearing a pair of sweatpants and a white beater on. We went to our blankets and started the exercises with the lady on the television.

"I thought you said you don't do yoga?" I started a conversation.

"I don't," he replied  back with ease.

"then how come you have a yoga CD when you don't do yoga?" I eyed him with suspicion. I was just waiting for him to confess but he never did.

"My girlfriend liked yoga," he confessed something for which I was not prepared for. I paused my motions momentarily before going back to the yoga exercises.

"Your girlfriend? This is a first. You never talked about your ex's before," I kind of said it in a bitter way.

"There's nothing to say about her," Yixing brushed it off like it was nothing.

"Still. I want to know about the past girlfrirneds you've had." I was just curious! What kind of girls did he date? What were they like? Maybe I can find out what he likes.

"I've only had one before you, technically. But if I tell you, then you have to tell me about your past boyfriends." he made a deal.

"I don't had one too... okay, tell me about her!"

"There's really nothing much to say. She's basically like you, but a bit different."

"How is she different?" Was this a good different? Maybe it was a bad different...

"I was the only one she dated. Even now, he's only dated me a no one else." I gasped.

"REally? Even at this very moment?" I asked and he just nodded his head. "And how would you know? Do you still keep in contact with her?" Thinking about it makes me kind of jealous.

"I have my resources," was all Yixing said before not saying anything else. After 25 more minutes of yoga, Yixing grunted and stood up.

"I think that's enough yoga for today," he announced. I agreed and turned off the TV.

"That felt so good!" I stretched and landed on the sofa.

"No, it was painful." Yixing disagreed and sat right beside me, in pain and sore everywhere.

"Don't be such a baby~" I teased, making Yixing hit my playfully but it still hurt. Suddenly, Yixing got up and started for the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To eat ice cream!" he said excitedly. I jumped up and ran to stop him. I grabbed onto his arm and pulled him back.

"You can't have ice cream."

"And why's that?"

"you just did yoga. If you eat ice cream then what's the point in doing yoga?" I tried getting him to feel bad but all he did was shrug his shoulders once again and tried getting his ice cream.

"I don't klnow. You made me do it so I'm getting ice cream as a reward."

"But yoga is good for you!"

"But ice cream is better." Yixing counter argued.

"Aiya..." I let him do whatever while I say back down on the couch. Yixing came back to the living room with a large bowl of a light brown ice cream. Chocolate? I could only stare at him while he eats the delicious dessert right in front of me. Yixing caught me staring and lifted a spoonful of ice cream to my lips. I smiled victoriously and took a bite. My eyes widened in surprised as I tasted the flavour.

"Coffee?" I asked. He hummed in response and offered me another spoonful. I gladly accepted his offer.

"Mhmm, my favorite~!" I exclaimed, savoring the wonderful taste.

"Should I go make you a bowl?" he offered but I hesitated to answer. I really wanted some but I can't! I shouldn't!

"That's okay," I declined.

"Alright, but you did work hard on the workout, so I think you deserve a treat. And ice cream is a pretty good treat." Yixing said while eating more of the ice cream. I bit my lip. He was taunting me now. He really wants to me to give in. I really wanted to but it's wrong! Ahh, forget it.

"Fine, I'm going to get some." I gave up.

"Here," Yixing handed me his bowl. "Take mine, I'll go get a new bowl." and he got up to go back to the kitchen. I sat on the couch alone, eating my delicious coffee ice cream. While waiting for my boyfriend to come back, my eyes started to wonder around the room. My eyes landed on the empty picture frames once again. Now I had an idea on why he took the pictures down. He probably has a bad break up with his girlfriend and didn't want to reminisce their past by looking at them. But there are so many pictures hung up and framed... my eyes left the frames and they wondered to the window. It was a good day out. Sunny, but a bit cold because of the wind. Man, I want to be out there so badly. For some reason, my eyes were focused on the buildings in front of the balcony. They were so close, you can practically see inside the other apartments. I happened to move my eyes higher on the buildings and a man was looking down right at me. I froze in my spot, my hand frozen in the air while trying to eat another spoonful of ice cream. My jaw dropped a bit, my eyes couldn't leave that person. He was wearing all black so that not one bit of his skin was showing. He wore a black mask so only his eyes could be seen, but I couldn't see his eyes clearly at all. The man stuffed his hands in his black jean pockets and casually stared at me like it was the most normal thing to do. Why was he looking at me? Was he even looking at me? Like he was reading my thoughts, he lifted his hand and waved to me, slowly. Like he was mocking me. I blinked a few times to see if I was just imagining things but I wasn't. The man did nothing else but stare in my direction.

"Yejin!" Yixing jumped up from behind which made me scream and jump up so that I was standing on both feet. Yixing was taken back in surprise at my reaction. I breathed heavily, my racing heart beating throughout my whole body.

"God Yixing! You scared me half to death!" I yelled, cold sweat was forming on my forehead.

"Sorry... I didn't think I would scare you that much." he apologized, but still looked stunned. I screamed out in frustration and sat on the couch again.

"What were you looking at?" Yixing asked me.

"What?"

"You were staring at something when I came back," he explained. "You looked really concentrated. Is that why I scared you so much?"

"No, I-" When I pointed out the window to show Yxing that creepy guy, he was already gone. Huh, typical. Mabye I really was just imagining.

"What?" Yixing looked in the direction and tried to find what I was looking at but there was nothing.

"Nevermind. It's not there anymor." I was sort of disappointed. Maybe if he was still there, Yixign would have done something about it. My phone rang, causing both of us to turn heards. I grabbed my phone and picked up the call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yejin!" multiple guys' voices could be heard. Instantly, I felt ahppy and the guy dressed in all black left my mind... for now. By how loud the guys were, Yixing could already tell who it was.

"Yejin, we found-"

"I want to tell her!"

"Forget it. I'm going to tell her." Everyone was interrupting each other left and right, and that process repeated. Nothing was progressing.

"What do they want?" Yixing asked quietly and the only thing I could do was dismiss it.

"Can someone please tell me?" I finally spoke up.

"Let me tell her!"

"No man, I got this."

"Stop arguing! Give me the phone!" Xiumin's voice could be clearly heard. I waited a few more moments until I heard only one voice: which was Xiumins.

"Hello?" he was making sure I was still on the line.

"Still here, Minseok. Did you guys have something to tell me?" I asked, curiously. 

"Oh yes!" he excaimed cheerfully. "We found somethinf for you and we think you'll like it. Actually no, you're going to love it.  Do you think we can bring it over?" he asked. I was unsure since I didn't know what it was. I kind of gave a worried glance to Yixing and he just motions for me to give him the phone. I did willingly.

"Hello? Minseok?" Yixing spoke on the phone. It that I couldn't hear their conversation. "Bring it over? What is it?" Yixnig paused lightly and glaved over to me quickly. "Sure... go ahead." and he handed the phone back to me.

"Hello? Yejin? We're going to there in 10! Be prepared to be surprised!" before I could say anything, he hung up on me. I let my phone down and looked at Yixing.

"So what are they bringing?" I asked.

"I can't tell you." he kept his mouth shut. Aiyy, and to think he would tell me...

"Ayy, yes you can! I'll act surprised. See!" and I gave him one of my best surprised faces. As I did so, Yixing cracked up and bursted out laughing.

"What kind of face is that?" I pouted.

"It's my surprised face.... isn't it convincing?" Yixing shook his head.

"Not quite... You'll see when they get here." Yixing convinced me to wait... well to forcefully wait. Ugh, it's so boring not knowing. In no time, the doorbell rand and I got up excitedly. I was about to open the door, but U knew he would get mad at me again. So I waited behind Yixing with enthusiasm until he opened the door.

"Yejin!" Minseok bursted in, singing my name. Automatically, a smile appeared on my face. While he made himself at hime, the rest of the boys were busy carrying in a heavy box. I curiously looked at the brown box.

"What is that?" I asked to no one in particular. The boys gave a huge grunt and set the box in the living room space.

"An early-" Luhan started.

"Very early." Jongdae cut off Luhan. With a quick glare, he continued.

"-anniversary present." Luhan finished. Anniversary? What anniversary?

"Oh, don't tell me you forgot..." Minseok questioned after seeing my confused face.

"What? Uhh.."

"Yejin,"  Yixing said my name and I turned  to him only to see the look of disappointment. "Don't tell me you forgot our one month anniversary."

 

 

 

A/N: Wowww, it's been a long while since I've updated hasnt it? Sorry, this is the only free time I had and I've got major studing to do because finals are in a few weeks.... kill me now. Don't worry fellow readers, I haven't forgotten about you! I'm always writing during school or on my free time but I am having a little bit of trouble with the plot again. But no need to fear! I will get this story going again! I'm just constantly busy, so sorry~!

But I do have some news to tell! I went to go see VIXX live

Please do keep reading and hold on to this story. I do have many more ideas and many more stories to upload so watch out for that. Until next time, peace~