001

Kidnapper = Lover
 
Chapter 1:
                        Lovely Boyfriend

 

 

Yejin POV

I woke up with a huge stretch. I sat in bed for a while before getting lazily getting out my phone. As always, I got a text from my lovely boyfriend.
 

To: Yejin <3

Annyeong lovely~! Wake up please! You don't want to be late for our date do you O.o hehe~ I'll be at your place in 30 minutes I love you <3

From: Kai <3
 

I smiled and read it multiple times. I then realized if I stayed in bed any longer, I really would be late for our date. Setting my foot on the ground and stretching my sore limbs out, I walked to my bathroom to get ready.

I waited patiently on my couch, constantly checking my phone. Kai wasn't late or anything but I just couldn't wait for our date. I heard a car pull up on my drive way and I jumped up and ran towards the door. Right on time, I opened the door and Kai was standing there, in a position where he was going to knock. He gave me a smile and I smiled back.

"Annyeong oppa!" I exclaimed

"Annyeong princess," and he ruffled my hair. I closed my door and followed Kai out. Instead of us going into his car, Kai wanted to walk, and I was completely fine with that. We were walking hand-in-hand and I smiled at everything he did. The way he walked, the way he smiled at me, the way he always does cute things... he is just so perfect. While he was holding my hand, he used his free hand and played with my hair.

"You look really cute today," Kai complimented me and I blushed. Even this far in our relationship, he still manages to make me blush.

"Aigoo, is my princess blushing?" he teased me. I looked away, blushing a little harder. I pushed him slightly and we continued to walk down the street.

On our way to... the rest of our date, Kai spotted a starbucks and he pulled me in. We were at the cashier, thinking about what we were going to drink. I glanced at the cashier, and not a big surprise, it was a girl. If me and Kai were in the beginning of our relationship, I would have kept an eye on her. BUT! That was not the case. Everyone in town knows that we are a couple so no one dares try to flirt with me or my boyfriend. 

"Princess, go find us a seat ok?" Kai turned to me. I nodded and went to find us a table. I pouted when I couldn't find a seat. Then, I brightened up when I found an empty seat by a window *Assa!! Found a perfect seat!* I cheered in my head. I sat down and waited patiently for Kai. While waiting, I looked out the window, placing my chin on the palm of my hand.

"Mianhae princess, it took a little longer than I expected!" Kai quickly said while placing the drink on the table. It was funny how he was panicking, but it was also cute.

"Oppa, it's fine. I didn't even wait that long," I said. Kai smiled and took the seat across from me. He took out two straws and placed it in the single drink. I blushed when I only saw one drink in front of me.

"Wae? You don't like it?" Kai asked, taking a sip of the coffee, looking a little depressed.

"Ani!" Now I started to panick.

"Then..." Kai raised a brow and I just looked down, trying to hide my blushed face.

"It's just that... there's only one, and 2 straws... does that mean..." I heard Kai laughing. I slightly looked up and tilted my head. Why was he laughing?

"Princess, we are a couple! We should share a drink," Kai said. I rubbed the back on my neck, still embarrassed about this. At the same time, both of us leaned in and took a sip of our drink. The whole time, Kai wouldn't take his eyes off of me, and I couldn't either. Kai looked straight in my eye, making my cheeks turn rosy red. If was the first one to pull back first. Once he was done drinking, he pulled back, smiling, still not breaking eye contact.

"Mmm, it's sweet," I couldn't take it anymore, so I covered my face.

"Oppa~," I whined, wanting him to stop being so fluffy.

"Ok, ok. I'll stop." Kai finally surrendered. I peeked in between my hands and found that he was looking away. I finally let myself calm down and we continued to finish our drink.

"Yejin-ah, we should get going. I want to show you something." Kai urged me.

"Arraso," and we left the coffee shop. Again, hand-in-hand, Kai took me to the near by fair. My eyes widened in surprise. I always wanted to come here! But I never had the time...

"Oppa," I looked up at Kai. He hummed in response.

"How did you know I wanted to come here?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"Silly princess. I can see the look on your face whenever we pass by here." Kai pinched my nose. I smiled and grabbed his arm and tugged him towards the ticket booth.

Once we got out tickets, we first went on the roller coaster, and basically, we went on every ride there! As the day began to end, Kai took me up on the ferris wheel for our very last ride. The ferris wheel was bigger than I imagined. When we were at the very top, the ferris wheel stopped and I went close to the window, looking down. It was a magnificant sight. Seeing all the lights, different part of the city and everything... it all seems so small. 

"Oppa, everything looks so pretty up here," I said. I felt his arms snake around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"You know what's prettier?" he asked me back. I tilted my head thinking what could possibly be prettier than this sight. Kai dug his head in the crock of my neck and kissed it.

"You..." and again, I felt heat rise up in my cheeks. I slapped Kai's arm playfully.

"Cheesy..." We laughed and continued to look out in the distance, Kai still back-hugging me. It was a perfect day and a perfect night. Sadly, the ride had to come to an end. We got off the ferris wheel and we were just walking around, enjoying our time together.

"Princess, I'll be right back." Kai said, kissing me cheek and ran off. I looked in his direction and he went in the men's bathroom. I chuckled.

"Oh, Kai." I mumbled to myself. I was waiting for him in the same spot he left me. Swaying back and forth, I looked around, looking at the couples and families there who were laughing and having a good time.

But, there was something... or someone that caught my eye. A man was looking at me from afar. Now trust me, this isn't a 'oh-your-so-attractive' look. No, it was... a look I can't describe, like a very creepy look. I tried to ignore it by facing away from him... but it didn't work. There was something about him that was so familiar that I had to keep on looking at him. Kai still wasn't out of the bathroom and I was getting really nervous. Minutes passes, and Kai still hasn't come out yet and every minute that passes, that man kept getting closer to me. The nerves got to me and I started walking away. Unfortunately, the man followed my every move. I texted Kai, telling him to hurry up and that I was scared, but he didn't reply. I tried calling him but he didn't pick up.

"Aish... Kai" I cursed under my breath. I looked beind me and he was still following me. I quickened my pace and so did he. Soon, I left the fair and once I did, I ran for my life! Making me more annoyed, the man started running after me. Not being a very good runner, I started to get very tired and started slowing down, but I never stopped, I kept running. Stupid me, I turned left and that street was abandoned.

I looked behind me and the distance between the man and I was getting shorter and shorter by the second. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist abusively. I struggled to get free but his grip was too strong.

"OPPA!" I shouted, but it was obvious that he couldn't hear me and no one else was on the street besides us. A piece of cloth covered my mouth and I knew what was going to happen next. I kept fighting for him to let me go, but it didn't work. Soon I got light-headed and not long after that, I out.

 

 

A/N:  Sorry for the long wait! If you haven't noticed, I re-did some of this chapter because I wasn't satisfied with it. Well I hope this is better from before! I also re-did the chapters I updated from before to make it better. If you can't already, please re-read them and also the foreward please!