013

Kidnapper = Lover
Chapter 13:
               Little Visit

 

 

Lay POV

"My... Yejin?" I heard Yejin say next to me. I looked at her, surprised that she said it out loud. I cleared my throat and slightly looked away.

"Well, because we are together..." I didn't want to finish my sentence, but I can't make it look obvious.

"Ok, ok! We get it! She's yours. Let's go to the pool," Tao announced. I nodded my head, liking the idea. I haven't been to the pool in a while... ever since then.

"Did you guys bring any swimming suits?" I asked the guys.

"You know they are always in your room. I'll go get them," Kris said, making his way to my room. I had a panic attack. Yejin can't see my room yet. I raced passed Kris and blocked my door.

"You can't go in there yet," I lowly whispered.

"You still haven't..."

"No, not yet. I still need some time. We had so much stuff together. Its hard,"

"I understand. But you need to hurry before-"

"I know, I know... I'll go get your trunks. Just, don't say anything to Yejin yet. I want to tell her myself."

"And when is that going to be?" Kris asked, putting his hands on his hips.

"I don't know! When the time it right! I... I don't know." I said dejectedly. Why did this have to happen? Kris put a reassuring hand on my shoulder and gave it a firm squeeze.

"It's okay man. But you were gone for a while back there, what were you doing?" Kris asked curiously. Thinking back to that event, my hands clenched at my sides.

"I saw him."

"Him? You mean..." he didn't dare continue. I nodded.

"Why the hell did he show up here?! What did he want? Is he still here? If he is, I'll beat his..."

"Kris.." I gave him a warning glare.

"If I can't kick his , then who will? You know you can't after what happened last time," he informed.

"Yeah, I know," my hand unconsciously went to my side. I felt the scar... it was still there.

"Did you talk to him?"

"More like he talked to me,"

"What did he say?" I was about to open my mouth when Yejin interrupted.

"Yixing! Kris! What is taking you guys so long? Hurry up!" she yelled from the living room. Aish, now is not a good time to talk.

"I'll tell you in a little while, go back. I'll go get your stuff," I told him. Kris didn't object, going back to the rest of the boys while I quickly shut my door as soon as I went in. I stepped over clothes and a bunch of stuff on the floor. I grabbed the swimming trunks from my drawers and tried to leave quickly without stepping on anything. Too late. I heard a crack from under neath me. Cursing silently to myself, I picked up what was crushed. I cursed again, knowing that I stepped on a photograph. The glass was on cracked, but it didn't shatter. I looked at the picture and smile.

"I miss you..." I whispered to myself. Too many memores were coming back, this was not good. Before my emotions took over me, I gently set the photo frame on my bed where it was safe and proceeded to exit my room.

"Here," I handed each of the guys their swimming trunks.

"Ok guys," Kris clapped his hands together. "Let's go change!" One by one, they went into the small bathroom to change into their trunks.

"Where is Yejin?" I stopped Luhan on his way to the bathroom.

"Changing in her room," he responded. I nodded and waited for everyone to get done by sitting on the couch. The door of the bathroom opened and the guys all came out but somehow, Yejin was still in her room.

"What is she doing in there?" Xiumin asked, cocking his head to the side. As the guys just shrugged their shoulders, I went to her door and knocked a few times.

"Yejin?" I called out to her. I heard ruffling in the room indicating that she was still in there.

"Oh? Yeah?" she yelled, kind of panicked.

"You okay in there?"

"Y-Yepp, why do you ask?"

"You've been in there for a while, is everything all right?" At that last question, Yejin didn't answer back. Frowning, I knocked again. Yejin finally opened the door but only a crack.

"Are you ready?" I asked her and she nodded/

"I just think this is kind of revealing..." Yejin said shyly. I raised a brow questioning her and I think she got the hint since she opened the door for me to see. Taking one good look at her, my jaw dropped. She wore a blue bikini but uised a white cover up over it. I gulped and looked away. Breath...

"You look... amazing. We should probably go now," I told her and left her without another word.

"Yah, why is your face so red?" Tao asked, pointing. I slapped his finger away.

"I am not red! Let's go..." I told them and they went down first while I waited for Yejin to come.

 


 

Once we arrived at the pool, the boys screamed and immediately dived into the pool. Yejin looked like she wanted to go in the water but she was just shy.  So Kris, Yejin and I sat on the chairs that were on the side of the pool, looking at the dorks messing around in the pool. I got comfortable on the chair I was sitting in, opened at magazine and put it on my face so that the sun wasn't in my face. I stuck my ear phones in my ears and turned my music on. This was relaxing. Chilling by the pool, outside.

"So why aren't you swimming?" I happened to hear Kris ask Yejin. Somehow, I was really curious to what they are going to talk about. I turned down my music, just enough to hear their conversation.

"I want to... but I don't know. Maybe later," she responded, hugging her legs closer to her body. She was trying to cover herself with her cover up that she has on.

"Looks like the guys want you in there," Kris pointed out. Out of curiousity, I lifted my magazine and looked at the guys. They were motioning for us to go in. Closing my magazine back down on my face, I turned my music up. After some while, I heard distant whispering in the backgroun. I groaned since I wanted to take a small nap while laying in the sun. As I lifted my magazine back up, apparently the magazine wasn't the only one getting lifted up. Xiumin, Tao and Luhan and grabbed hold of me and started walking to the pool. My eyes widened and I tried to grab hold of something so I didn't have to go in but there was nothing to grab hold of.

"YAH! Guys let go!" I yelled at them and tried getting down on the floor, but they all didn't want to let go.

"On 3. One," Luhan started the countdown.

"Two..."

"THREE!" Chen pushed the 4 of us into the pool. Everyone who wasn't in the pool was laughing while the people who were thrown in the pool were baffled.

"Yejin's turn!" Xiumin shouted, making Yejin step back.

"No way!" she had her hands out, trying to stop them from taking her. The guys and me got out of the pool and rushed towards her. It was easy to grab her and pull her towards the pool. She tried kicking her feet, but that didn't do anything. She also tried slapping us but again, that didn't work either. We swung her 3 times and let go, throwing her in the water. And one by one, Kris pushed each one of us in. Tao was the last one to be pushed, but Tao had grabbed onto Kris's arm and they both went in at the same time. Kris tried to balance himself, but Tao kept a good grip on his arm and dragged him down, making Kris do a flip in the air. Once they emerged from the water, Kris slapped Tao playfully. 

"That was dangerous!" Kris scolded.

"It's dangerous pushing people in the water, you hypocrite!" Tao yelled back.

After pushing people into the pool, we were all on our own for now. Some got out and chilled on the side of the pool and some where in the deep end, talking or swimming. I was one of the people who was sitting on the edge of the pool, only putting my feet in the water. Luhan was next to me... sleeping. I was impressed how he was sleeping with the sun right in his face.

"Yixing..." looks like Luhan woke up. I looked down on him and rolled my eyes. Luhan's eyes were half open and he was reaching his hand out to.. me? He looked like he was dying in a shakespeare play.

"What is it, ge?"

"F..."

"What?" I could barely hear him.

"Come closer..."

"Luhan, I am not doing this." I clearly stated.

"Yixinggg~" Luhan faked a cough. My goodness... since I don't want to him continuing his act, I leaned closer.

"Now, what is it?"

"Foooood~" Luhan whispered in my ear and right on time, his stomach growled. I stood straight up again and slapped his bare stomach.

"We just ate and you want more food?!" I scolded him. He laughed, patting his stomach in the process.

"You know I'm always hungry" Luhan pouted.

"Aish..." always making me go up and do things. I got out of the pool and went to the concession stand. I stood in line looking at the list of food and drinks there were. Since I'm already getting Luhan something, I should probably just get everyone else something right? The line moved up so I also moved up. I looked down to see what all I could buy with the limited money I brought... and it wasn't a lot. The line moved up once again, and so I step forward, not looking up. A force bumped into me, making me step back in surprise.

"Sorry..." I apologized, even though it wasn't my fault. At least, I don't think it was my fault. The other guy probably wasn't even going to apologized first. It was just safe to do it first before a fight breaks out. The man didn't say anything but his presense was still there. What the heck? I looked up and almost dropped my wallet. The man was wearing sunglasses over his eyes and his bangs covered half his face. He smirked and just left. I continued to stare at the spot where he just was. There was no way. Coming back to my senses, I looked behind me to find him but he wasn't here anymore. There was no way!! He couldn't have disappeared like that. There aren't that many people here, so where could he have gone?! I cursed under my breath and raced to Luhan who was still laying in the sun with his feet dipped in the pool.

"Luhan," I ran up to him, standing over him.

"Huh? Is the food here already?" Luhan asked, opening his eyes.

"No, get up," I demanded. He furrowed his brows and sat up straight.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a sigh.

"I saw him," and by just mentioning 'him', Luhan knew exactly who I was talking about. He immediately got out of the pool with an alarmed facial expression.

"You don't mean it.."

"Luhan, I am not playing around. I want you and Kris to search the premises. Make sure he isn't here anymore. And if he is, you know what do" I told him. He nodded and motioned Kris to come out of the pool. At first, Kris was confused as to what was going on, but he followed anyway. Luhan pulled Kris away from everyone, talking to him in private. They split up and looking around for him. I got everyone out of the pool and back into the building.

"Oppa, why are we going in so early?" Yejin asked me.

"Just because... it's really hot and I don't want you to get sun burned," I tried making up an excuse. It wasn't the best excuse in the entire world but it was enough for now. Yejin went back in the building.

"Tao," I called him over.

"I want you guys to go straight up to the room and stay by her side the whole time okay? Don't take your eyes off her," I told him, being completely serious. Tao sensed it and nodded. When he went back in, I searched around the area also. He couldn't have gotten that far in that short amount of time.

"Did you guys see him?" I asked when Kris, Luhan and I met back in the middle. Both shook their which made me frustrated. I ruffled my hair and cursed out loud. Where the hell did he go?

"..."

"Lay, are you sure you saw him?" Kris questioned.

"There's no way I could have just imagined him. I definitely saw him." I couldn't be hallucinating right?

"Well I don't see him. Let's just go back to the room and make sure Yejin is safe. That's our frist priority," Luhan said. Aish, he's right. Kris and Luhan left first while I stayed a little back behind to make sure he just didn 't pop out of nowhere.

"Waiting for me?" I turned around and saw him standing there with arms crossed against his chest. He smirked and walked towards me.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I said in a low, dangerous voice, but he didn't seem fazed. He continued to smirk.

"I'm just here to get my girlfriend back..." I clenched my fists and without warning, I grabbed him by the collar and looked at him dead in the eye.

"She is not your girlfriend and you know that. Stay. Away. From. Her!" I said through clenched teeth. After a few, short seconds, I let him go, pushing him in the process and stormed upstairs.

 

 

"Yixing!" Yejin came up to me and hugged my waist. Instantly, all my anger disappeared and was replaced by relief. Thank god she's safe.

"Yejin, why didn't you take a shower yet? You might get sick like that," I told her, concerned.

"I was just waiting for you! And plus, Tao is already in the bathroom taking a shower." Yejin pouted.

"Ahh. Where is everyone else?" I asked, looking around the apartment. No one was seen. It was like they all disappeared on me.

"Luhan is... somewhere in the house while everyone else is taking a shower,"

"With Tao?" I asked. Shyly, Yejin nodded. Tsk, of course. While waiting for everyone else to take a shower, I cut some fruit because I knew some time or later, Luhan is going to be calling saying that he's hungry.

"Oppa, go take a shower, I can do this." Yejin came back from bathroon with slightly wet hair.

"Wo Zhi dao le," I responded and wiped my hands with a towel, before going into the bathroom.

"Again with that. Yah, speak Korean so I can understand," Yejin pouted. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"It's only one sentence, you can live with that. Plus, I already told you what it meant, so it can't be that hard to remember," I responded and left to take a shower. When I came out, everyone was already eating the fruit that was cut up, not leaving any for me. I sat on the couch, watching as everyone messes around. Some were watching TV while eating the fruit and some were playing with Yejin. I smiled once in a while, loving how everything feels back to normal.

"Whose phone is this?" Xiumin asked, picking up a buzzing cell phone.

"Oh, that's mine!" I announed and reached for my phone.

"You have a text," he said and I raised my brow.

"From who?"

"Uh..." Xiumin looked at the screen and shrugged his shoulders. "Its an unknown number." Unknown? Grabbing my phone, I opened the message and squinted and what is said.

 

Someone should be arriving at your door in...

 

And in separate texts, he started counting down. By the time I opened the last message that had a number one on it, the doorbell rang. Immediately, my head snapped up ad my gaze darkened. Is he really going to play games with me?!

"I'll get it!" Yejin sprung up and ran for the door. I panicked. I could have yelled out to her but I didn't know what to say. Running after her, I realized that it was too late. Yejin had already opened the door, greeting someone already.

"Thank you!" Yejin thanked the man and closed the door.

"Yejin!" I shouted, making Yejin jump in surprise.

"What?" she was so confused.

"Don't EVER open the door again unless I tell you to!" I yelled, bringing Yejin to have tears in her eyes.

"What's going on here?" Kris came to the doorway, a little panicked.

"Nothing..." I grumbled, walking away and to my room, slamming the door in the process. That was too close. Dammit, why did he send that?! Why did he have to show up now? A soft knock was heard on the door.

"Lay?" It was Kris. Letting out a sigh, I opened the door and leaned against the frame. 

"What?" I asked, kind of annoyed.

"Look, I know you are afraid but you have to stop acting like that in front of her. She is starting to ask questions and what are we supposed to tell her? What are you going to tell her without giving anything away?!" Kris scolded while keeping his voice low. I didn't say anything.

"Tell me," he growled.

"I don't know." I answered after some time.

"Exactly. I can understand how anxious you are with him showing up, trust me. We all are, but you need to keep cool. We don't need Yejin to be finding out now."

"How am I suppoed to  'keep cool' when he might do something to her at any time?"

"You just have to. Do you want her finding out? She won't believe you and you know that." I bit my lip and put my hands behind the back of my neck. I don't know what to do anymore.

"Hey," Kris put a hand on my shoulder. "You have us. We can help you. All you have to do is just say something." and with that, he walked away. I let out another sigh and followed him back to the living room. The first thing I noticed was a packaging box sitting on the couch. Was that the thing that Yejin got at the door? And then my eyes wondered over to Yejin and the instant I laid eyes on her, I felt like an . Her head was down and was being comforted by Xiumin. Letting out another sigh, I sat down next to the two, by Yejin's side. I felt even more bad when she scooted further away from me and closer to Xiumin. I gave my hyung some pleading eyes to help me fix this situation but he just responded by shrugging his shoulders. Seeing that he won't help me, I gave my pleading stares to Kris. He only rolled his eyes but helped anyway.

"We should probably get going." Kris stood up, making everyone else stand up except for Yejin and Xiumin. Yejin was gripping onto Minseok's clothes, bringing him down.

"Yejin-ah, I have to go now," Xiumin announced softly, holding onto her shoulders. Slightly and gently, he pushed her off him, but Yejin kept shaking her head and pressed herself onto him. Just looking at the sight made my blood boil. She should be doing that to me. I'm her boyfriend...

"Yejin..."

"Yejin, why don't you stay with them for a while," I interrupted Luhan who was about to say something. All eyes were on me now, full of shock.

"Lay, are you sure?" Luhan asked concerned. I honestly regretted what I said, but I can't take my words back now. I nodded and everyone looked confused.

"We should probably go. Yejin said she wants to leave now." Xiumin whispered to Kris but I could hear him, loud and clear.

"Alright, we'll go now." Kris started walking to the door, along with everyone else. When Yejin passed, her head was still buried in Xiumin's chest. Xiumin could only give me a sympathetic look and left the apartment with Yejin in his hands. And I watched them leave with a heavy heart. Once I closed the door, I punched the wall beside me, cursing inside my head.

"Dammit!"

 


 

A/N: Soooooooo I somehow never keep my word on updating, so I won't say anything from now on >< I apologize for not updating in a few months! I feel like a bad author but I have been working on some one shots and school started again.... busy, busy, busy~ Another reason for not updating is because I really hated this chapter. I got a brain fart and didn't know how to end or start this or even fill in the chapters but the writing flow is getting to me again so... please don't stop reading! I promise that this will get good, PROMISE!