I miss you

Fated 2: It takes a Man and a Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seohyun is on her way to the club that Tiffany texted her. It's a private club with only rich and famous people could afford to go. She was hesitating to come but she also feels bad to reject Tiffany's request once again. Tiffany would always want to hang out with her and introduce her to guys, but being the girl she is, she would always reject Tiffany's invitation. She agreed once and she didn't like it because at that time, she didn't like meeting other guys, after that she would always find an excuse to pass.

 

She agreed to it since Yuri and Sooyoung would be there too so she feels that it would be alright. Although she feels weird since Tiffany is so persistent this time. She just shrug it off thinking that Tiffany is just always like that.

 

 

She entered the club and the bouncer usherred her to the place. It is a private big room with a music that is not too loud and lots of food and drinks. She look around and smiled as she saw Tiffany waving at her, she is sitting with her friends happily.

 

"Hyunnie!!! Come here!" she motioned the younger girl to approach her, Tiffany is with her boyfriend and lots of other American friends. She was shy but she smiled and went to the older girl. 

 

"You look beautiful darling." Tiffany stood up and hug her. "You too unnie." she replied with a smile. "I'm happy you came. I'm afraid that you will text or call me again saying you will not come." Tiffany pouted and she laugh. "But you definitely came and with a perfect dress." she beamed and held her hand. 

 

 

 

 

"How can I not unnie? You keep on calling me since yesterday." Seohyun joked and Tiffany laughed. "I'm sorry but it is because I really want you to come today. Someone wants to see you." she grinned.

 

"Who unnie?" Seohyun asked in confusion while looking around. "It's a secret darling. Come on, I'll introduce you to my friends." she pulled the younger one and introduce her to her friends.

 

"Hey guys, I want you to meet my beautiful friend here Seohyun." Tiffany announced. Seohyun shyly smiled and blushed. "Eyyy, you know Nichkhun already right?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Honey, I know Seohyun very much." Nichkhun answered while shaking his head. They only met twice but Tiffany had been telling him stories about Seohyun a lot that he feels like he knows the younger girl very well. Seohyun smiled at him and he replied with a smile too.

 

"Oh yeah, I forgot" Tiffany giggled. "Well here are my other friends. Taecyeon, Kevin, Key, Amber, Luna and N." Tiffany's friend waved at her as she also waved back. "By the way, where's Yul and Soo? Is Yoona coming?" Tiffany inquired.

 

"Yul said she is on her way with Minho while Soo is also on her way. Yoona said she can't go because her daughter is still sick." Seohyun answered as the older girl nods along. Tiffany let her sit beside her as Seohyun is still feeling shy.

 

"Come on Hyunnie, talk to them. They won't eat you." Tiffany reasssured and Seohyun smiles shyly. N is the first one to talk to her and soon she's talking with Key, Amber and Luna as well. Seohyun is busy talking to them that she didn't realize Yul and Soo's arrival.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter