Pabo!

Fated 2: It takes a Man and a Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The two ladies immediately went home and saw Chanyeol and Suho with bruise in their faces and Kai who passed out in the couch. He was sleeping peacefully with bruise and blood in his face. Taeyeon panicked and quickly approached her brother, she caress his face and went to the kitchen to prepare some warm water and first aid kit.

 

Chanyeol and Suho carried Kai to his room and Seohyun helped Taeyeon in preparing the things she needed. "He was drunk and a girl approached her..." Chanyeol started to explain as the two girls enter the room. "He ignored her but the girl keeps on insisting. She said that the girl who makes Kai heartbroken like that is stupid. She said that he didn't deserve to be treated that way and the girl is probably a . She keeps on blabbering and assuming things so Jongin got pissed and lightly shove her hand..." 

 

"But then the girl's boyfriend came and saw the way Jongin shove the girl's arm. He got angry and he punched him as he approached us. He fought back, that's why he's like that now. We tried to help him but the guy's friend came and prevented us from interferring. They even punch us too." Suho added.

 

"Thank you Chanyeol and Suho. You two can go home now since I know you are also tired. You both need rest." Taeyeon thanked them and the two boys nodded in agreement. They left after a few minutes which left the two girls in Jongin's room. Taeyeon is sobbing lightly as Seohyun her back. 

 

"He's always like this! He always makes me worry!" she ranted with tears in her eyes while cleaning her brother's face. "How can I leave him alone when he's being like this? That's why I don't want to marry yet cause I can't leave him... but I really need to do it now for my baby and Junsu oppa. He's been very patient to me... b-but how can I leave this pabo like this?" Taeyeon cried.

 

"Unnie!" Seohyun murmurred. The older girl continues to sob as she felt a tinge of pain in her stomach. She held it and Seohyun noticed it. "Unnie, are you okay?" she asked in concern as Taeyeon tried to smiled at her but she's obviously trying to suppress her pain.

 

"I'm okay!" she tried to dismiss the topic but Seohyun didn't let her. 

 

"You can rest now, unnie. I'll take care of him." she told her and Taeyeon shook her head.

 

"No, no, no. You are the one who needs to go now Seohyun-ah. It's late." she tried to smile but Seohyun stubbornly shook her head. "I told you I'm okay, Seohyun-ah!" she smiled.

 

"You need to rest, unnie. Just think of your baby. Don't tire yourself too much. Take a rest, you and your baby needs it. I'll take care of him." she told her but Taeyeon is still looking at her with worried eyes. "I'm okay, unnie. I can do it." she reassured the older girl as she finally gives in. After all, Taeyeon knows that Seohyun is right, she needs to rest or she'll have spotting once again. She didn't want to but she is worried with her younger brother. She take a look at her brother and shifted to Seohyun, she smiles unknowingly knowing that Seohyun will surely take care of her brother. She finally nods her head and sighed in defeat as Seohyun smiled at her.

 

 

-----

 

 

Seohyun was busy cleaning Jongin's face and arms. She keeps on shaking her head when she sees his bruised face. She knows that he gets angry at the girl because of her once again. That girl who keeps on telling bad things about her even if she didn't know makes him mad. She feels guilty knowing that she is still the reason behind all of these especially to her Taeyeon unnie who looks very worried. "He still cares about me."  Seohyun thought and unknowingly a smile form on her lips.

 

She took the first aid kit and started to treat his bruises. She lightly put the medicine on his wounds and blows it immediately, afraid that she might woke him up. She's almost finished when she take a look at the cut in his eyebrows once again, she gently puts some ointment in it again when Jongin suddenly moves. He's having a hard time in opening his eyes because of the lights but he is holding his head near his bruised eyebrows.

 

At the moment hie eyes opened, he scan the place and he knows that he is in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter