The Past II

Fated 2: It takes a Man and a Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sooo... what's the score between you and Kyuhyun?" Sooyoung slyly asked. She is now at Seohyun's office as they were eating their lunch with Krystal. "Kyuhyun? Who is that unnie?" Krystal asked. "Your unnie's date last night." Sooyoung answered happily.

 

''Really? wow!" Krystal is amazed at the news, she saw her unnie suffer and the news she hears really makes her happy, she's happy that her unnie is finally meeting other guys.

 

"He's not my date. We're just friends." Seohyun replied while eating. "Friend? Yeah right, everything starts from friendship. Look at you and Kai before, where did you two start?" Sooyoung asked which make Seohyun and Krystal to froze.

 

Seohyun remembers that she saw him last night while Krystal is worrying about her unnie. "Oh, I'm sorry." Sooyoung quickly apologize after realizing what she said. "You know, my mouth has a mind on it's own sometimes." she sheepishly smiled.

 

"It's fine." Seohyun chuckled ''and Kyuhyun has a girl that she likes so we are only friends, he told me that last night. I think that's the reason why I became comfortable to him that fast." she divert the topic and Sooyoung frowned.

 

"He likes you before, he even sang for you. Maybe he still likes you." Sooyoung countered, she wants to believe that Kyuhyun likes Seohyun.

 

"People change." Seohyun replied with a deep meaning, she sighed and smiled at them. "and yes he said he likes me, but as a friend. I like him too as a friend because he made it clear to me from the very start and I respect him for that."

 

"Aisssh, I thought I'm successful in finding you a boyfriend." Sooyoung whined. "It's okay Soo." she laughed "besides... I'm not in a hurry to find a boyfriend. and you, how are you and that Siwon guy?" it's her turn to ask her friend which makes Sooyoung to blush.

 

"He is still texting me. He's nice." she grinned. "Good for you, I wish it will last." Seohyun mocked and Sooyoung only continues to smile not minding her friend's mockery.

 

After eating lunch, Sooyoung immediately went out to buy her cake which leaves the two sisters in Seohyun's office. "Are you okay unnie?" Krystal asked carefully while drinking her iced tea.

 

Seohyun looked at her sister with understanding. "I'm fine Soojung!" she replied casually. "Are you sure?" Krystal probe and Seohyun nods but she sighed deeply which caught Krystal's attention.

 

"You're lying. You're hiding something unnie." she said calmly. Over the years, their sister bond really strengthened. Krystal is always there for her unnie and vice versa.

 

"I saw him last night." she mumbles but Krystal heard it very well. "Mwoh???" she almost yell in shock. "Where? What happened?" she asked like a mother wanting to know her daughter's whereabouts.

 

"In the bar we hanged out last night, when I was dancing with Kyuhyun I saw a man looking at me, it feels weird so I looked at him too." Seohyun replied calmly.

 

"and it's him?" Seohyun nods at her sister. "Did he talk to you?" she asked again. "Ani. He didn't know I saw him either." Seohyun rested her head on her chair's back and look at Krystal. "I'm okay, don't worry about me!" she sincerely smile, she is very thankful to her sister.

 

"Okay." Krystal sighed and stood up "but unnie, if you want a talk you can always come to my room." she smiled and wave as she exit the room. Seohyun sighed deeply after Krystal left. She started to shrug it off and just work again when she open the bottom drawer in her left to look for some old documents. As she pulls out some papers, a picture fell from it. She picked it up and stared at it, "why do you always make me remember you?" she thought as she sighed.

 

 

 

-----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter