Jealousy

Fated 2: It takes a Man and a Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kris didn't waste any time that he made Seohyun to sit with him the whole time. They are chatting and laughing like they didn't see each other for ten years. Sooyoung and Yuri would join them but not all the time since they have their dates.

 

"Jessica said she misses you all a lot." Kris informed her after taking a sip of his wine. "She wants to go back here but she can't. Maybe at the end of this year." Kris added.

 

"I missed her a lot too. She really should go back here and treat us." Seohyun giggled. "But really, I miss Sica unnie a lot." she sighed. "How is she? her boyfriend?" 

 

"They are perfectly fine. Jay is a good man. They were literally like Tom and Jerry, and mind you, Tom is Sica." he laughed out loud. "But it is normal for them, I always see them fighting everyday." he said in a matter of fact tone.

 

"That's funny!" Seohyun continuously laugh. "I can imagine Jessica unnie, ordering around her boyfriend and he is afraid of her. Sica unnie is really something." she said while still smiling happily.

 

"You should smile like that always." Kris blurted out, Seohyun looked at her intently and furrowed her eyebrows a bit. "Did I ever tell you that you are so beautiful when you smile like that." Seohyun blushed while Kris chuckled. She slap his arm playfully and Kris smirked. "I'm just telling the truth." he countered.

 

"Hey you two!" Tiffany interrupted them and sat beside Seohyun. "As much as I don't want to disturb you, it's time to go home." Tiffany pouted. "It's already 2 in the morning." she informed them.

 

Kris and Seohyun stood up and get ready to leave as everyone also bids goodbye. Yuri and Sooyoung left with their dates, Tiffany also goes home with Nichkhun and her other friends also goes home together. 

 

"Come on!" Kris pulled Seohyun in the parking area. "Let's go home." he smiled and Seohyun frowned. "Yah! I brought my car." Seohyun stopped him. "and it's there" she pointed the other direction and laughed. "Are you drunk Kris Wu?" she teased.

 

"No i'm not! But no matter what happens, we'll be going home together." he laughed. "Come on, let's use my car, I'll just call my butler to drive your car." he ordered and Seohyun only shook her head, she knows that she can't stop Kris anyway.

 

He drove Seohyun's car as they still talk and laugh the whole ride. The ride is so short that Kris can't hide his disappointment. "Can I see you again later this day?" he asked after parking the car.

 

"Why???" Seohyun teased. Kris sighed and Seohyun laugh out loud. She went out of the car as Kris follows. "I'll be meeting Taeyeon unnie and Junsu oppa after lunch." she informed him as Kris frowned. "They will be getting married in three months time, I'm helping Taeyeon unnie in preparations and it's their first fitting so I guess I need to be there since I'm the one who talked to the designer." she explained.

 

"You can come if you want." she offered and Kris beamed at her. "I would love to. Since you need to tell me stories." he hinted and Seohyun laughed.

 

"Yes I will." she giggled. "But for now, I need to sleep. I'll see you later then. I'll just text you the details." she smiled and bids goodbye. Kris nodded at her and he watch her as she enters their gate.

 

"Is Kai going to be there?" Kris can't help but ask. Seohyun looked back to him and smiled faintly. "He's a family member, for sure he's going to be there." Kris nodded at her and Seohyun closed the gate with a smile.

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

Seohyun went to the gown botique a little late, well she woke up late and she rush to the botique as fast as she could. She came there panting as Taeyeon smiled at her widely.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter