Closer

Fated 2: It takes a Man and a Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Days have passed and both Seohyun and Jongin slowly became close again, not that close as before but they are slowly getting there. Seohyun would spend some time in their house to help in the preparation of his noona's wedding while Jongin would also try to see her in her office and win back Seohyun and Krystal's trust. Taeyeon became so happy seeing the two of them to get along like in the past, her heart feels at ease seeing her younger brother being back to his old self.

 

"Unnie!" Krystal barged in her room, Seohyun looked up and smiled at her. 

 

"Why?" she asked as she went back to typing in her laptop. 

 

"Tsk! Kai oppa can really change you so easily huh?" Krystal crossed her arms on her chest and rested her back on the chair. She's observing her older sister who is smiling while typing.

 

"What are you talking about?" she asked back with a smile on her face.

 

"Duh? As if it's not obvious! Look at that creepy smile not leaving your face!" the younger girl shot back. "You don't argue with me calling you unnie in the office and most especially, you don't care if I didn't knock on your door." she stated and Seohyun could only shook her head. She stopped typing and turn her attention to her younger sister.

 

"Don't you want it?" she asked.

 

"I don't know. Maybe yes and maybe no." Krystal answered while standing up. "Anyway unnie, Kris oppa called me saying he'll be having a simple dinner later in his house. He says he can't contact you so he asked me to tell you." 

 

"He's back?" Seohyun asked in shock. Kris went back to America for two weeks to fix something in their business. 

 

"You didn't listen to Tiffany unnie last night?" Krystal's eyes grew wider.

 

"I mean, I know he is coming back but I didn't know that he's here today." Seohyun chided.

 

"He'll be here this afternoon!" she informed her and Seohyun could only nod. "Whatever! Just clear your appointments later so we can go to his dinner. Tiffany unnie prepared it and she expects us to be there." Krystal says as she walks to the door. "By the way, will you tell it to Kai oppa? Will he join us?" she asked before turning the knob.

 

"I don't know. Maybe he'll not join us... I mean it's kind of weird." Seohyun stated and Krystal nods.

 

"Okay! It's better that way. I'll go now and I have a lunch meting so don't call for me okay? See you later." the younger girl said and waved before leaving the room completely. Seohyun sighed and look at her phone.

 

Kris leaves a day after Seohyun and Kai reconciles so she wasn't able to tell him anything yet. She knows what Kris really feels for her and she also loves him, but not how he loves her. Not at that level yet. If she's being honest for herself, she's slowly falling for Kris. But now that Kai came back, Seohyun knows that everything will change.

 

 

 

 

A loud knock interrupted her thoughts as Suji enters while holding some folders. "Ma'am, this is the files you've been asking." she gently placed the folders in her desk and bows.

 

"Thanks Suji." she thanked her secretary. "By the way, cancel my meeting at 5pm okay? Tell the designers that we'll just have it tomorrow so they can also go home early." 

 

"Yes ma'am and also, Sir Jongin is in the lobby. Should I let him in now?" Suji asked carefully and Seohyun nods. She bows again and leave. After a few minutes, her door opened again revealing Jongin who is holding a plastic full of foods.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter