Request

Fated 2: It takes a Man and a Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Seohyun was busy discussing some things to Luhan in her office when they heard a soft knock from her door. It opened and reveal Suji, her secretary, with a smile on her face as she greeted them properly. "Good morning Ma'am Seohyun and Sir Luhan." she bowed and the two chuckled.

 

"Suji-ah, how many times should I say to be comfortable? You don't need to bow everytime you meet us." Seohyun told her softly. "I'm sorry ma'am" she smiled shyly. "So what's the matter Suji?" she asked while Suji is closing the door. "Ma'am Seohyun, there is a girl that's looking for you. She said she is your close friend and she wants to meet you." she replied. "Ohh, she said her name is Kim Taeyeon." Seohyun looked at her in surprise, she can't believe that she is hearing the name right.

 

"Kim Taeyeon?" she clarified and Suji nods. "She's a bit short, has milky white skin and very beautiful. I think I saw her somewhere but I don't remember accurately." Suji mumbled. "Okay, please let her in. Thank you Suji." Suji nodded and left the room.

 

"Taeyeon noona? Wow, that's surprising." Luhan uttered. A knock stop Seohyun from speaking as Taeyeon peek her head and enters happily. "Seohyun-ah!" she exclaimed and Seohyun happily run to hug her. "Omo I miss you Seohyun-ah!" she commented and hug her again. "And you look so gorgeous." she exclaimed and they both giggled.

 

Seeing their little reunion, Luhan stood up and approach them. "Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon noona." he greeted and Taeyeon looks at her smiling. "Omo Luhan-ah, you got more handsome! It's good to see you again." she pats his shoulder and he grins.

 

"Thank you noona." he smiles and bow. "Uhmm I think I will go back to my office. Let's just continue later Seohyun-ah." he said as he look at Seohyun as the latter nods. "Omo, did I interrupt something?" Taeeyon worriedly ask and Luhan chuckles, "It's okay noona, we can continue it later. I'll leave you two first. It's nice meeting you again Taeyeon noona." he smiles and wave as he leave.

 

"Omo, he is still the old Luhan I knew, so polite and a very understanding." she commented with a smile. "Yes he is unnie, but he did change." Seohyun laughed and Taeyeon looked at expectantly. ''he's a nagger!" Seohyun said and they both laugh. "By the way, how are you unnie? I missed you." she asked happily as she guided Taeyeon in her seat."

 

"Aigoo, I'm fine Seohyun-ah. Still the old me." she unleash her ahjumma laugh that Seohyun missed. "You? How are you dear? You look more beautiful than ever." she praised. "You're office is really nice." she said while looking around.

 

"Thanks unnie, and you still look like a beautiful young lady." she grinned. "How are you and Junsu oppa?" she eagerly ask. Taeyeon met Junsu when she first receive her major role in a musical and they became good friends immediately, shortly after that they became lovers. Suji then came to give them some snacks and drinks and the two ladies thank her before she leaves.

 

"We're doing good." she proudly said. "Actually, I'm here because of that Hyunnie." she sheepishly grins. "Me and your Junsu oppa is going to get married." Taeyeon announced.

 

"Omo!!! Really?" Seohyun shockingly asked. "I'm happy for you unnie." she hugged the older girl with a smile on her lips. "So... when will I hear the wedding bells?"

 

"In two months time." she answered happily. "And with that... I need your help Hyunnie." she asked bravely and Seohyun look at her expectantly. "Remember when you told me before that you will help me in my wedding? I actually came here to claim that promise." she sheepishly said.

 

"What help do you need unnie?" Seohyun asked calmly. "About the clothings and the wedding perce. You are a good organizer Hyunnie, and I really love your artistic designs and ideas. Remember when you showed me your sketch of your dream wedding gown? I always remember that and when you organize Jongin's birthday party before." she stated dreamily.

 

"Ah... neh." Seohyun replied awkwardly. After hearing Jongin's name, she became startled with the thought of helping Taeyeon. "Uhmmm, did he know unnie?" she asked.

 

"Jongin? Of course he knows. His beloved noona is getting married and he is also very happy for me." she grinned casually. No trace of awkwardness in her voice, as if nothing happened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter