Act

Fated 2: It takes a Man and a Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After eating dinner restaurant Kris' reserved, they went to the bar that Sooyoung suggested. Seohyun didn't want to join them at first but because of their nonstop persuading, she agrees. Sooyoung and Yuri were dancing in the dance floor happily while Seohyun stayed at their seat. Yoona and Kris is with her but Yoona excused herself as she went to  the rest room.

 

"You don't want to join them?" Kris asked him softly, she turned her head and shook her head with smile. Kris knows that Seohyun is not the kind of girl who enjoys bar so he stayed at her side the whole night.

 

"I'm fine, besides I'm not really in the mood to dance." she said and took a sip of her drink. Kris looks at her intently, he wants to ask a question but he didn't know how to start. "By the way thanks for treating us in dinner. I didn't know you will treat..."

 

"What did you feel about Kai awhile ago?" he cutted her off making her startled at the sudden question. "I'm sorry... i'm just curious." Silence envelope them for a few seconds, Kris is cursing himself at his sudden question while Seohyun is contemplating on how to explain it to him.

 

"I don't really know." she replied softly. She sighed and looked at him straight in his eyes. "I feel happy seeing him but at the same time... it still feels weird." she admitted. "We hanged out at Chorong's place yesterday." she paused and looks at Kris' face. "I did have fun." she smiled.

 

She looks at him for a few seconds and she sighed deeply, she knows that she can't lie to him. After everything he did to her, all she could do is to be honest with him. "It feels weird being with him, I would always remember the past, I feel happy that he's with me but at the same time, i feel like crying knowing that I miss it."

 

"You still love him?" he asked and Seohyun widen her eyes. Seeing this, Kris regretted his question, but he can't back out now, and the truth is, he really wants to know her answer.

 

Seohyun sighed and played with her drink, a clear sign that she feels pressured. She didn't know what to answer and most of all, she didn't want to hurt him. "If I tell you I still feel something... would you be... angry?" she started. Kris just stared at her, he didn't know what to say. "I know we had a promise... but you came back earlier than I expected." 

 

"So it's still him?" he asked. His voice is full of hurt and Seohyun stayed quiet. Kris sighed because he knows that he is right.

 

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

"I'm sorry but I can't hide my feelings anymore Seohyun-ah" Kris apologized. He feels sad about her reaction. He knows she still loves Kai and he is nothing but a friend that Seohyun can lean on.

 

"I'm s-sor-ry too oppa." Seohyun answered with a crack voice. 

 

They were always hanging out together, Kris is the guy that would always understand and accompany during her dark times. It only started as a mere concern. Kris saw Seohyun eating an ice cream alone in the ice cream parlor they would always go, but what shocked him is that she's crying. He accompanied her and tell her that they can be secret friends since Seohyun feels sad that she can't tell Soo and Yul everything, she can't show them her weak side, not at that moment because she is totally broken. She's scared that they would misunderstand so to make her feel a little better, Kris proposed to be secret friends so that he can be sure that she is safe.

 

They would always hang out secretly, and as days passed Kris' feelings grew that it came to the point where he can't hide it anymore. Weeks have passed and they didn't see each other since his confession. Until one day they met, it's Tiffany's birthday and they are both invited. Kris feels reluctant to approach her but after Tiffany's persuading, he approached the said girl.

 

They were talking like nothing happened and their friends were teasing them nonstop because of their undeniable sweetness. The night ends and Kris offered a ride to Seohyun which she accepts gladly. As they stood infront of the Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter