Start

Fated 2: It takes a Man and a Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Mwohhhh???" Yuri almost spits her drink after hearing Sooyoung's story. "Are you serious?" she asked once again and Sooyoung only nods as she eats her food. "How can this happen?"

 

"I told you already babo!" Sooyoung scoffed. "Taeyeon unnie." she answered softly. Yuri who still can't believe it looks at Seohyun who is eating quietly with Yoona.

 

"She's right Yul." Yoona interjects. "How did you know this Yoong?" Yuri asked. "I visited them in their office awhile ago and Sooyoung told me everything." she replied.

 

"Omo. Are you serious about this Hyunnie?" Yuri can't help but asked. Seohyun nods at her and continues to eat her food. "How can you stay calm regarding this? You are going to help Kai, hello!!! it's Kai, the guy who broke your heart." she almost yell while Seohyun stiffened.

 

"I know." she replied meekly. "Like you girls always say, it's been two years. I shouldn't make any issue with this. I just need to fulfill my promise to Taeyeon unnie and after that it's finished." she explained. "If you're worrying about me... thank you. But believe me, I'll be okay." she smiled softly as she excuse herself to go to the restroom.

 

"See what I told you, she's still stubborn." Sooyoung scoffed. "There's nothing we can do about it, Soo." Yuri shakes her head. "Stubborn girl."

 

"Girls, let's just believe in her okay?" Yoona blurted out. "We know how stubborn Seohyun is, and as her friend, all we could do is to support her." she added, Sooyoung and Yuri sighed.

 

"Let's just really hope that she'll be okay." Sooyoung said as Yuri and Yoona nods along.

 

 

 

 

Kai is contemplating whether he will call Seohyun or not. The plans were already done since yesterday but he still didn't call her. He sighed and look at her business card once again. His thoughts were interrupted when Suho and Chanyeol enter his office.

 

"Let's eat! I'm hungry." Chanyeol suggested as Suho nods. Kai stood up and went out with them to eat lunch. As they were eating, Suho noticed that Kai is a little quiet than usual, he then remembers that he is holding a business card awhile ago. He remembered when Taeyeon told them that Seohyun will be helping Kai in the wedding preparations.

 

"Did you call her?" Suho asked out of nowhere while looking at Kai. He shook his head and Suho sighed. "When will you call her? Baekhyun told me this morning that the plans didn't change that much so it's finished already." he pried and Kai groan.

 

"Let me handle it okay?" Kai stubbornly replied.

 

"Are you talking about Kai calling Seohyun?" Chanyeol asked loudly and Suho nods. Kai stayed quiet and continue to eat his food while Suho looked at Chanyeol and motions him to steal Kai's phone. Chanyeol successfully did it and Suho quickly steal the business card in his pants.

 

"YAH!!!" Kai roared, the people in restaurant look at them weirdly but he didn't care, Suho and Chanyeol were busy giggling as they punch the numbers and made it in speaker mode.

 

"Yeoboseoyo?" Seohyun's sweet voice welcomes them, Suho and Chanyeol giggled quietly and motions Kai to speak. Kai on the otherhand scratch his head with a frown. He snatch his phone and glared his two friends."Yeoboseoyo???" Seohyun asked again and Kai sighed.

 

"Yeoboseoyo. Seohyun?" he answered. "Neh. Who is this?" she asked. "Jongin." he replied shortly, he cannot think properly and his heart beat faster than the usual. Silence envelope them as Chanyeol and Suho were waiting for their next conversation.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter