Sister's love

Fated 2: It takes a Man and a Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been weeks since the incident happened, Seohyun and Kris just decided to continue in pretending they are really a couple if Kai is around. Seohyun just agrees since Sooyoung is also persuading her and she's also mad at Kai. His words were still lingering in her ears and it makes her angry. Angry that she still loves him after everything.

 

Kai on the otherhand is blaming himself non-stop. Sure he is drunk that time but he really got too jealous when he saw Kris beside Seohyun. He knows he is wrong but it is too late. He also didn't believe that Kris is Seohyun's boyfriend. His heart aches at the thought of it but he still believes that it is not true. He knows that Seohyun's eyes can't lie.

 

 

-----

 

 

Taeyeon's meeting to the caterer is scheduled today, and of course Seohyun would come since she is the one who talks to the caterer. On her way, she feels nervous at the thought of Kai, she didn't know how to react if ever he's there since Kris is not with her. As she stepped to the place, she saw Taeyeon sitting in the lobby with Junsu on her side. They smiled widely at her as the older girl waves her hand.

 

"Unnie~" she smiled as she hugged Taeyeon. She feels relieved to see Taeyeon and her fiance only. Taeyeon, on the otherhand is happy knowing that Seohyun still treats her well. She knows that she didn't do anything but she is still Kai's noona, she knows everything that happened thanks to Chanyeol's big mouth.

 

"Let's go?" the younger girl asked and they proceed to the caterer's office. As they finished the meeting, Junsu excused himself for he still has another meeting which leaves the two ladies all by themselves. 

 

"Let's have some coffee? My treat!" Taeyeon beamed at her and all Seohyun could do is to nod. After having a small chitchat in the coffee shop, Taeyeon started to talk about her real motive.

 

"Seohyun-ah!" she started and they said girl looks at her expectantly. "I know what happened last week between you and Jongin..." she paused and Seohyun nods. "I'm really sorry for my brother's act. I know I had nothing to do with it but I'm the one who almost raise him and I feel like it's my fault if he behaves like that..."

 

"No unnie! It's not your fault, it will never be your fault." Seohyun reassured her while holding her hand in the table. "He's a grown man and he has a mind on his own. You did a good job in taking of her unnie, and to think that you are not her mother but a sister." she tried to console her unnie.

 

"I know and thank you! But still, you know that I will be affected by this right? You are both very dear to me. You are like a sister I never had." Seohyun nodded feeling guilty. "But I'm not saying that I'm pressuring you guys to be okay. I know you both needed space, especially you and I really respect that. But I want you to know that in those two years, I really missed you. Not just me but also Jongin."

 

"Mianhe unnie." Seohyun softly replied.

 

"Don't be. I just want you to know that whatever happens, I will still be your unnie." she smiled to the younger girl sincerely. "I don't know if you two will still be okay but please forgive him, maybe not now but hopefully in the future. I know that he didn't mean it, he will never mean it because he loves you. It's just that... he's been so depressed and he thinks his world is crashing. I know you also suffered and I'm really sorry about that... it's just hard for me seeing him like that. I just miss the old Jongin." Taeyeon teared up a little.

 

"What do you mean, unnie?" Seeing her unnie like that makes her more guilty. It's true that she is still mad at everything he did but she cannot deny the fact that she still loves him and it makes her curious about what happened to him in those two years. 

 

"Since umma died, he's been staying in her grave for almost a  month. He feels sorry for what he did." Seohyun frown at her, she didn't understand what Taeyeon is telling her. "Before umma died, they had an argument." Taeyeon started.

 

"Jongin is having a hard time in his job, his supposed to be promotion is given to other person. He works hard but it really didn't came as what he expected. Umma is worried about him, she's been worried sick for a week that time because Jongin would always come home late. He would always say that he has to do better to earn more money so he could marry you." she paused and looks at Seohyun who looks at her with a guilt e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter