Unexpected Meeting

Fated 2: It takes a Man and a Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

As the night goes deeper, Yoona and Seohyun is on their way to a bar. Yoona begged Seohyun to accompany her in the bar where Donghae  usually goes according to his friend Henry. She suspected that her husband is having fun with girls in that bar.

 

"Aisssh, if I saw that Donghae with girls, he's dead!" she blabbered when the stoplight turns red. She look at her friend who is just busy staring outside the windows. "Yah!!!'' Yoona yelled but Seohyun didn't budge. "Yah! What's wrong with you?" she nudge her and Seohyun turned to look at her after being startled.

 

"Wae?" Seohyun's annoyed voice echoes in the car and Yoona shook her head. "I keep on talking here but you are not listening." Yoona grumbled, she sighs as she also feels annoyed.

 

"I know what you are talking about. You are suspecting Donghae that's why as a good friend, I accompanied you." Seohyun sarcastically told her with a knowing look.

 

"Fine." Yoona growled. "I know I can't win over you." she shook her head as the stoplights turns green.  She is peacefully driving when she remembers something. "Omo wait... you met Kai today right?" she suddenly yell. "Omo what happened?" she shook Seohyun's shoulder as fate helps her and the stoplight turns red.

 

"Nothing." Seohyun replied. "What nothing?" Yoona spats. "Yah Jung Seohyun! Tell me the truth." she demanded as Seohyun sighed deeply.

 

"I told you there's nothing." she glances at Yoona who is obviously not buying her statement. "Nothing important happened really. He just told me the plan and gave me some papers. That's all we talked about." she continues.

 

"Aissssh... I know there's something! Come on Seohyun-ah, you will not act like that if nothing happens." Yoona mocked her. "You will not be that affected if there's really nothing. I know you too well Seohyun-ah!" she gave her a knowing look. "You can lie to Sooyoung and Yuri but not to me." she boasts as Seohyun sighs deeply. She knows that Yoona is right, she cannot keep a secret from her.

 

Yoona continues to drive as Seohyun decides to speak up. "What I said is true, that's all we did. But..." Seohyun didn't know what to say as she sighed deeply. "I don't know... it's weird but..." 

 

"But you now feel that all the walls you've build up in those past two years were nothing the moment you saw and spoke to him again." Yoona continues, her voice is so calm, like a mother with a soothing voice.

 

Seohyun went silent for a minute, she knows that Yoona is right, but she also wants to believe that it isn't. "I don't know Yoong... the moment I saw him, I feel like everything that happened in the past came back... I don't know what to feel.. I know he is too. He cannot even look at me straight, he keeps on stuttering like a college student presenting his thesis. It felt like I know him, but at the same time, it's like he is different too." Seohyun expressed her thoughts. 

 

Seohyun felt relieved after telling her feelings to Yoona. It feels refreshing, something she didn't experience for the past two years. It's not like she didn't trust Sooyoung and Yuri but there is really something that she can only share with Yoona and only Yoona can understand, her heart can really only open up to her. That's why when everything happened back then, she also feels devastated, Yoona is in province starting her own family and she didn't want to trouble her.

 

"You're really stubborn aren't you?" Yoona laughed. "No matter how Soo and Yul keeps on telling me that you've changed, I'm still seeing the old you." she smiled. "Among us, you know your heart the best. Stop pretending Seohyun-ah! I know that you are strong, I can really see and feel it. Maybe you changed and become the Seohyun I'm seeing now, but... do you really need to do that?" Yoona smiled faintly.

 

"My heart breaks seeing you like this Seohyun-ah. Please be true to yourself.  Cry it out if it will help you lessen what you feel. Don't put your walls way up high, you'll just get tired." Yoona holds Seohyun's hand after she parked the car safely. "No matter how thick and high that walls would be, we both know that when you see that particular person, it will definitely break." she gave her the most reassuring smile she can ever give. 

 

"But..." Seohyun tried to speak but Yoona quickly cutted her off. "You're afraid?" Yoona continued. "you are not normal if you wouldn't feel that." she smiled at her. "Where is the Seohyun that I knew? The bright and bubbly girl who is always positive in every situation? I missed her so much." Yoona holds her hand and squeeze it lightly. "Please bring her back. Not just for us, but also for you." Seohyun's tears were threatening to fall at Yoona's words.

 

"You really know how to make me cry don't you?" Seohyun joked while wiping her tears and they both laughed. "Let's go now okay? We better go inside that bar and check your loving husband." Seohyun mocked as Yoona frown.

 

"Oh yeah. Come on Seo!" Yoona quickly unbuckle her seatbelt as they both got out of the car to enter the bar. Yoona kept on looking around with her eagle's eye as Seohyun tried to help her too. Yoona feels that her husband is doing something fishy since he always come home late even on their anniversary. He didn't always pick up his phone which makes Yoona's doubt to increase. 

 

"Did you see him Seo?" Yoona asked as she drag Seohyun while wandering around. "Not y---et." Seohyun answered as she saw a familiar guy drinking in the bar with a girl on his side. She kept on looking at them while Yoona continues to drag her around.

 

"I saw him!!!" Yoona's voice startled Seohyun as she looks at her friend who is definitely full of anger. "YAH LEE DONGHAE!!!" she yelled as Seohyun follows her. Donghae quickly stood up in his seat trembling. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" she yelled as many people look at them.

 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter