Back to the old times?

Fated 2: It takes a Man and a Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Kai woke up early and prepared himself to meet Chorong and Seohyun. He feels excited but at the same time scared. He's being skeptical about it but he is sure of one thing, he's happy that he can meet them again and spend time with them, he thinks this is the start of everything again. He knows he is being weird but he knows that he can hope, it's the only thing he can afford to do.

 

After the night he and Seohyun talked, it made him realize what he wants. He wants to try it again, to start all over again even if he didn't know how. He is sure of only one thing, he loves Seohyun and her appearance in his office made his decision to be sure.

 

He dolled up and went to the condominium building where Chorong is living early. He waited at the convenience store on the ground floor for Seohyun. He wants to go with her, besides, he feels shy to just knock on Chorong's unit.

 

After 20 minutes of waiting, he saw Seohyun entering the building, he quickly went out and pretend to just walk to the receptionist. He was actually waiting for Seohyun to call him but when he didn't hear it, he looked back and saw her walking to the elevator while talking on the phone. He sighed in dismay and just walk to her.

 

"Ani... yes I'll meet you later unnie... Mwoh??? Surprise? What surprise???... Who?... Yah unnie tell me who it is... aisssh okay, I will really come... okay.. bye unnie." Seohyun ended the call and smiled at herself. She put it on her bag and look around, she was shocked to see Kai standing beside her. "Omo you shocked me!"

 

"I would want to greet you but you're busy talking so I stayed quiet." he informed her as she nodded. The elevator door opened and they both enter. Seeing that Seohyun is holding a box of cake, he offered to help her and she agreed. They didn't talk and just go silently at Chorong's unit with Kai following Seohyun like a puppy. Seohyun pressed the doorbell and Chorong opened it happily.

 

"Seohyun-ahhhh!" Chorong greeted her happily and hugged her tight. "You came on time, foods will be done in a few minutes." she happily lead her inside. She turn around to look at her again and was shocked to see the guy standing beside her. "Omo..." she put her hand in as she can't believe what she is seeing. "Is that really you Kai?"

 

Kai nods at her and Chorong quickly gave her a hug. She is hugging him tightly that Kai almost can't breathe. Chorong was almost crying as Kai hugs her too. "I missed you."

 

Seohyun just look at them intently, she is silently celebrating with them. She wish that one day, everything will be back to their old self or maybe she is silently wishing that she and Kai will be back again. "Why don't you join them?" a voice startled her, making her squirm in shock. 

 

"Yah!!!'' she hit the guy who is laughing at her. "What are you doing here anyway?" she asked in annoyance. "Did you sleep here?" Seohyun asked after looking at Luhan from head to foot. 

 

"Is that bad?" he mocked. "I'm her boyfriend. Sleeping in the same bed is not that bad..." he grinned and Seohyun slap him in his arms loudly. "Wae??? Yah!!! I know that look. Stop thinking of erted thoughts. Aissh!" Luhan caress his arms.

 

"Aigoo! You two, stop fighting!" Chorong suddenly stops them with a smile. "Let's celebrate okay? I'm so happy today!" she cheerfully exclaimed as she went to the kitchen.

 

"So..." Luhan started. "Is there something going on that I need to know?" he asked with a sly smile on his face. "Stop hanging out with Sooyoung, okay? You are becoming like her." Seohyun countered. "Yah! just answer my question!" Luhan persisted.

 

"I just invited him for Chorong okay? Look at her being happy and giddy.'' she pointed at Chorong's direction. "So stop asking questions." Seohyun answered him and went to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter