Welcome To Hell

A Fool's Paradise

You hit the ground hard and you opened your eyes to see big trees hovering over you.

 

The sky was a darker blue and the trees seemed to be glowing a tint of red.

 

You wondered where you were and suddenly you thought about SungJong's dream.

 

*What if oppa's dream was really true? I have to go tell him! But wait. How do I get out of here?* You sprung to your feet and looked around but you couldnt see anything but trees.

 

Suddenly, you felt a disturbing presence and you turned around, just only doding a knife that was thrown at you.

 

"Well, well, well. What have we got here. An angel?" A guy emerged from behind the trees, and his eyes glowed red.

 

It was scary but you didnt want to reveal that you were scared of him.

 

"How about you tell me how to get back to heaven? It will be good for me and you, no harm done." You voice was shaky as you took in deep breaths and watched his every move.

 

"Nah. How about we play a game of survival, shall we?" The devil said as another knife appeared in his hands.

 

"The first person to die, looses." He said as he threw the knife at you again.

 

This time, you were too slow and the knife had cut your arm.

 

You winced in pain as the blood started to gush out of the cut and the guy in front of you just smirked.

 

You tried to create a ball of light but it always ended up to be a little glow of light that appeared in your hands.

 

The guy just kept throwing knifes at you and you knew you had no choice but to try to dodge the knives.

 

More than ten knives had already cut your white skin and you could feel the blood rushing through your body.

 

Time was running out and you knew it. You had to do something or else you were going to die.

 

While you had tried to create a ball of light energy, he had tripped you, causing you to loose your balance.

 

He had jumped on top of you and with his black wings stretched out on his back, he took another knife and aimed for your heart.

 

You closed your eyes and a tear fell down your cheek. 

 

*So I guess this is how it ends. Good bye world.*

 

Suddenly, you could feel the guy on top of you being pushed off and you opened your eyes to see another handsome, tall guy.

 

You blinked your eyes twice but the guy was still there and both of their eyes were in slits, not daring to take the first move.

 

You took this chance to create a light ball. You got up and closed your eyes partially because of the light-headedness you were feeling because of the loss of blood and partially because you need to concentrate.

 

Concentrating, you focused all of your energy on making the ball of light and when it became huge enough to knock him out, you threw as hard as you could to the guy.

 

The guy who had tried to kill you earlier had not seen this coming was pushed away, deep into the woods because of the force, and probably knocked out.

 

You felt light-headed once more and you dropped to the floor, clutching your head.

 

Your white dress was stained with blood and the cuts on your arms, legs, and face were still gushing out blood.

 

A tear fell down your cheek and you felt numb because of the loss of blood.

 

You began to loose consciousness when suddenly, the guy who had saved you earlier had put you in his lap and pressed his hands against your cheek where a cut was.

 

You couldnt move because of the loss of blood so you just laid there in his lap.

 

The cut seemed to go on away and soon, it was completly gone.

 

He had gone to the next wound and the next until all of your wounds were healed.

 

You felt better that there was no more blood coming out of you, but you still knew that you didnt have much blood left in your body. 

 

Suddenly, the guy picked you up bridal style and without a word, he started to carry your numb body somewhere.

 

You were half scared and half relieved because he didn't leave you when you needed help but you couldnt help be afraid because he is a stranger.

 

"My name is SungYeol." The guy finally said after a few minutes of carrying me.

 

You tried to thank him but your body couldnt move and your body felt cold and limp against his hot skin.

 

Finally, he stopped in front of a largish house and walked in.

 

You could hear a bunch of other people's voices in the background and suddenly, they stopped once we got closer to the voices.

 

"Who is that?" A guy with a low voice asked as he stared at you.

 

You were keeping your eyes closed but you could already tell he was annoyed.

 

"She was about to get killed so I saved her." SungYeol said as he put you down onto the empty couch, next to him.

 

"And why did you bring her home?" Another voice asked but this time, it was a much more friendlier voice than the first.

 

"Because she has lost a lot of blood and if I leave her there, she would probably die. Plus, she is an angel."

 

"AN ANGEL?" A voice literally screamed as he spit out the drink he was drinking.

 

"Yeah. So what? She's just an angel." SungYeol said as he put his warm hand on your cold forehead.

 

"What do you mean by just an angel? Angels have been forbidden here for centuries and I havent seen one since then!" 

 

"Hey, can someone get me some food and water for her. She needs to replenish her blood." SungYeol said as he made sure he didnt miss a cut.

 

"I'll do it!" You heard a cheery voice say as he skipped down out of the room.

 

"And maybe another dress or pair of clothes she can wear?" SungYeol yelled at the guy who had left the room.

 

"You must be crazy." A voice muttered and you could feel someone glare at you.

 

"I'm just doing my job. That's all. I can't just let her die out there."

 

You could hear footsteps as they walked out of the room, and suddenly, SungYeol carried you bridal style again upstairs.

 

He went into one of the empty rooms and put you down on the bed.

 

There was already a dress set up on the bed, and just as he was about to undress you, he just realized that he probably shouldnt undress a girl without her permission.

 

He started to blush and suddenly, the room felt a bit more hot than it used to be.

 

He put the blanket on top of you and he put the dress on a hanger and hung it on your closet door handle.

 

"Welcome to hell." SungYeol whispered to you as he quietly left the room.

 

-------------

A/N

 

Double update~ ^^

 

Comment and subscribe :)

 

-Wonderbangfan10