Tour Guide

A Fool's Paradise

You were led by SungYeol to an empty seat next to him and Hoya and everyone was silent as they just stared at you sitting down.

 

"Why dont you guys introduce yourselves?" Hoya suggested and everyone looked at each other, seeing who would talk first.

 

"Well... My name is WooHyun. You can call me oppa if you want to." WooHyun said as he wiggled his eyebrows and Hoya punched him in the arm.

 

"Ow! What was that for?" WooHyun said as he held onto his arm where he had been hit. Hoya just rolled his eyes and you giggled.

 

 

"My name is DongWoo. Nice to meet you!" DongWoo said with a big smile as he shook your hand.

 

"Nice to meet you too." You said with a weak smile and you were relieved that so far, everyone was nice to you some what.

 

"My name is SungGyu. Welcome to our family." SungGyu said with a very warming smile and you had smiled back.

 

Only one person had not said anything and he didn't seem interested in talking because he was just eating even as everyone stared at him.

 

Finally, WooHyun nudged his shoulder and without even looking up he said, "Myungsoo. Call me L."

 

You werent so surprised when he said it because he did give off a very cold aura. 

 

"Dont mind him. He is always like that." SungGyu said as he picked up his own spoon.

 

"Eat! You have to eat a lot so you can get all better." DongWoo said cheerfully as he placed a bowl of cereal in front of you.

 

"Do you need me to feed you like this morning?" Hoya asked when you had a hard time picking up your spoon.

 

"You fed her this morning?" WooHyun asked and you could tell he was a bit surprised.

 

"Yeah, why? Are you jealous?" Hoya asked as WooHyun got a little annoyed at Hoya's little remark but he had just ignored it.

 

You nodded and Hoya started to feed you again.

 

Everyone was staring at you again, but this time, you tried to ignore their stares.

 

"So are you really an angel?" SungGyu asked as he finished his bowl of cereal, and you nodded slowly.

 

"What power do you have?" SungYeol asked out of curiosity and everyone seemed to pay attention now, including L.

 

"I control light. Its nothing special." You said softly and everyone seemed to go back to eating. "How about you guys?"

 

"As you know, I control fire." Hoya said as he lit one finger on fire.

 

"I have the ability to heal." SungYeol had said and you had remembered that because of SungYeol, you had survived.

 

"I control the earth or anything in nature." WooHyun said with a smile as he made a flower appear in his hand and gave it to you.

 

"I can control the wind." DongWoo blew softly and a soft wind blew in the house.

 

"I control electricity, but I wouldn't want to demonstrate it unless I wanted you guys dead." SungGyu said as he looked at his own fingertips and smiled a bit once he looked at you.

 

"Water and ice." L said as he put his bowl in the sink and walked away from the table.

 

"Whats his problem today? He seems more grumpier than ever." WooHyun said as he looked at L leave the room.

 

"Who knows." SungYeol said as he finished his bowl of cereal.

 

You took your last spoonful of cereal and Hoya offered to put your bowl away.

 

You wondered why L was so grumpy but you didnt really want to go up to him because you had a feeling he didnt really like you.

 

"So SooAh, how about you spend the day with me." WooHyun said as he put an arm around your shoulder.

 

"I dont think that is going to happen." SungGyu said as he took WooHyun's arm off of you.

 

"Says who?" WooHyun took your hand and he guided you out of your seat.

 

"Me." SungYeol said as he took WooHyun's hand off of yours and put his own hand in your hand.

 

"How come you get to grab her hand but I can't?" WooHyun said as he took SungYeol's hand off.

 

"Hey, you guys. Why dont we let SooAh do what she wants to do." Everyone stared at DongWoo and then at you, waiting for your answer.

 

"Uhm... Can someone show me around the house?" You asked and Hoya linked arms with you.

 

"Come on SooAh. Lets go!" Hoya said as he walked off wuth you and the others started to complain.

 

You giggled as you went down the hallways where the rooms were.

 

"This is my room." Hoya said as he pointed to the door right in front of yours.

 

"You can always knock on my door if you need any help." You nodded and reminded yourself to remember that Hoya's room was in front of yours.

 

"Here are the bathrooms but there is a bathroom in your room." Hoya pointed to the dors after all of the rooms.

 

After the long hallway, you saw a library to your right and a garden to the left.

 

At the end of the hallway, you saw a small gym and Hoya took you into the gym first.

 

The gym was small, but it was big enough for about 10 people to work out in.

 

"This is where we usually work out. We usually work out everyday." You looked at the equipment and you came across a motorcycle.

 

"Thats one of our favorites." Hoya said as he held up two helmets. "Do you want to ride?"

 

You nodded and Hoya got on first and you got on next. He put a helmet on your head and you could see a screen in front of you.

 

"Hang on. You dont want to fall off." Hoya said as he started the bike and the screen and you saw a highway in front of you.

 

Hoya put on his helmet and you put your arms around Hoya's waist.

 

"You ready?" You nodded and Hoya started to speed off.

 

The wind blew your hair around and you actually felt like you were on a motorcycle. 

 

The highway was empty and it was dark. You hugged Hoya even tighter and laid your head against his back.

 

You closed your eyes and wished you could stay like this forever.

 

---------

A/N 

 

Double update ^^

 

Soon, there will be moments were you will be with all of them, but how did you like the Hoya and you moment? 

 

Are you rooting for Hoya-SooAh or a different pairing?

 

Comment and subscribe :)

 

-Wonderbangfan10