I Love You

A Fool's Paradise

You wiped a tear off of SungGyu's face and hugged him, while patting his back.

 

SungGyu hated to show his soft spot with someone, especially with you, but he knew he had to tell someone someday.

 

"It's okay. It wasnt your fault." You whispered and shed a tear as well.

 

After a while, you could feel your eyes close slowly and you felt tired.

 

You yawned and you could feel SungGyu going to sleep as well.

 

You let go of SungGyu and tucked him into his bed as you laid down on the bed next to him.

 

Your eyes closed and you started to fall asleep until someone opened the door.

 

The person came in and you decided to keep your eyes closed for now.

 

"Aish. I have been looking for you everywhere! You weren't in your room so-" MyungSoo stopped yelling when he saw you were asleep and he had softened.

 

He sat next to you on the bed and moved a hair away from your face and smiled.

 

*She is even beautiful when she is asleep.* MyungSoo stared at your sleeping face and touched your pale skin.

 

L might have been very cold towards you but in the inside, he liked you as much as the others and cared for you as much as the others.

 

He lifted you bridal style and carried you towards your room. Carefully, he set you on the bed to make sure he wouldn't wake you up.

 

"Oppa?" You asked half awake and L froze in his spot. *Aish.*

 

He slowly turned around from where he was standing to face you with his usual poker face he has on when you are around.

 

"Do you really hate me?" L was surprised at your question and he felt himself panicking. *What should I say? Should I just leave?*

 

L was about to just go until you grabbed his wrist. "What is it that you don't like about me? Did I do something wrong? If so, I'm sorry."

 

He softened as he heard you say that you were sorry. *You don't have to be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. Its all because of me.*

 

L just stared at you ane you waited for an answer but after a while, you let go of his wrist and sighed.

 

MyungSoo couldn't take it anymore, all of the acting like he didnt care about you or even acknowledge you. He didn't want to hide his feelings anymore.

 

Then suddenly, L took your wrist and made you stood up. You bumped into him as you got up and you stepped back a little as you looked at him with a surprised expression on.

 

Your face turned red as the room became hotter and your heart started to beat faster as you stares into his eyes. L slipped an arm around your waist and pulled you closer.

 

You let out a little gasp and finally, L let go of his poker face and let out a little smile. "This is my answer."

 

He softly pressed his lips against yours and your body froze as a your eyes widened and your heart stopped all together.

 

L slowly backed away and you were able to breathe again and for the first time, L gave you a small eye smile.

 

"I love you."