Connecting

A Fool's Paradise

The water wetted your toes and feet and you looked out into the far distance. You leaned your head on Hoya's shoulder and closed your eyes.

 

It felt good to just feel the cool breeze and hear the sound of the waves as they crashed onto shore. The sun was setting and the sky turned different shades of pink and yellow.

 

"I wish I could take a picture." You muttered as you looked at the beautiful sky. "Isn't it beautiful?"

 

"Not as beautiful as you." Hoya tapped the tip of your nose and you giggled. "Stop lying."

 

"I'm not. In my eyes, you are far more beautiful than anything." You blushed and closed your eyes again. It had been a long time since you had got any fresh air and you breathed in as much as you could.

 

"Do you guys have wings as well?" You asked curious because angels had wings themselves but you didn't know if devils did as well.

 

"Yes, everyone has black wings except for WooHyun and me. Ours are black and red." Hoya explained and you nodded. "Can I see them?"

 

"Right now?" Hoya was caught off gaurd and you shook your head. "You don't have to show them to me now if you are uncomfortable but one day, promise that you will show them to me."

 

You held out your pinky finger and Hoya enlaced his pinky with yours. "I promise."

 

"SooAh? Hoya?" You heard a voice call out but no matter where you turned, you couldn't find anyone around you. 

 

"I think we have to go. SungGyu hyung is probably calling us." You were kind of disappointed but you got up anyways.

 

"You can always come back here with me if you want. Remember, all you have to do is close your eyes and think of a place you want to be." You nodded and Hoya grabbed your hand.

 

"Okay, now try to go back. Think of the dance room." You closed your eyes and thought of the dance room and a sudden gust of wind blew.

 

You opened your eyes and the wind stopped abruptly. You were now in the dance room and you smiled at your success. 

 

"Where were you guys? I was calling you down for dinner but you weren't anywhere." SungGyu said as he stood up from the pole he was leaning on.

 

"Sorry, didn't know time was going by so fast." Hoya said as he still held your hand and both of you walked towards the door.

 

"I think that you might want to let go of SooAh's hand before WooHyun gets even more mad at you." You looked at SungGyu, puzzled and looked at Hoya.

 

"Why would he be mad at me?" Hoya said as he gripped your hand tighter. "Because you bit her."

 

"How do you guys know I bit her?" Hoya asked a bit surprised and you covered up your bite marks on your neck.

 

"He doesn't know but I could see it all the way across the room." Hoya let go of your hand and sighed. You covered up your bite marks with your hair, a bit worried that the others would get mad when they see the marks.

 

"Don't worry, SooAh. He isn't going to kill him under my vision." SungGyu said as he squeezed your shoulder and smiked a warm smile.

 

"Thank you oppa." You smiled back and SungGyu held your hand instead and all of you walked downstairs. 

 

"SooAh! I missed you so much!" WooHyun said as he gave you a big bear hug and you giggled.

 

"Oppa. You're choking me." You said in fragments and WooHyun immediately let go of you. "I'm sorry." WooHyun said as he smiled and ruffled your hair.

 

"Come on SooAh! Lets eat!" DongWoo said as he grabbed your hand and dragged you towards the kitchen.

 

You sat next to L and DongWoo sat right next to you. L kissed you on the cheek and you started to blush.

 

SungYeol rolled his eyes and kisses you on the forehead before going to his seat.

 

L took a bite in his food until when he turned towards you, he saw something suspicious on your neck. He moved the hair away carefully and you jumped as you stared at him.

 

"Wait, what is-" L said as he leanes over to get a closer look at your neck. "Who bit you?"

 

"WHAT?" Woohyun said as he slammed his silverware on the table. You jumped at the noise and everything was silent.

 

"Hoya! How could you bite her before me?" WooHyun kept his voice down but you could tell he was angry.

 

"WooHyun, calm down. SooAh probably gave him permission. You know Hoya. He would never bite anything unless he had permission." SungYeol tried to calm him down and WooHyun took a deep breath.

 

"Oppa. I'm sorry, I gave Hoya permission to bite me but I didn't know you would get mad." WooHyun opened his eyes and looked at you. His shoulders deflated and he took a deep breath.

 

He glared at Hoya for the last time and he went back to eating. You mentally sighed of relief and WooHyun could hold In his temper much more better than you thought.

 

You went back to eating and after everyone was done eating, you helped washed the dishes.

 

But during the whole time, you couldn't stop thinking about WooHyun so you finished quickly and went towards the bedrooms.

 

You stopped at WooHyun's bedroom and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

 

"Come in." You could hear WooHyun's tired voice and you carefully opened the door.

 

You sat on WooHyun's bed next to where he was laying and you put a hand on his arm. "Are you mad at me?"

 

"No, I can never be mad at you." WooHyun said as he got up and patted your head with a small smile.

 

"Then why are still laying here?" You asked, confused, and WooHyun sighed. "I'm just a little depressed."

 

You stared at him with a puzzled expression. "Why?"

 

"Because blood connects two people and they can't be seperated. And I was kind of sad that Hoya got to connect with you before I got to." 

 

"What does it mean to connect?" You asked still a bit confused and WooHyun smiled at how much you didnt know.

 

"When two connect, you can always tell when the other is in danger and you guys can then talk to each other in your mind."

 

"Really?" You asked surprised that someone's blood could mean that you guys would connect. WooHyun nodded and laughed at your expression. 

 

He ruffled your hair and kissed you on the cheek. "Don't worry, I would never try to your blood jnkess you want me too."

 

You smiled and kissed him on the cheek as well and WooHyun was surprsied for a second but he smiled right after.

 

He patted to the empty spot next to him and you moved without any thought towards the empty spot next to WooHyun on the bed.

 

"Can you sleep with me tonight? I dont want to get nightmares." WooHyun said with his best aegyo while he stared at you with begging eyes.

 

You giggled and nodded and he put the blanket over both of you and he laid down. He motioned for you to lay down and you smiled as you laid down.

 

WooHyun pulled you close and you gasped as your face was right in front of his. "Good night baby."

 

WooHyun kissed you on the lips and closed his eyes as he hugged you.

 

Your smiled and closed hour eyes too. *Good night oppa. Sweet dreams to you too.*