SungJong

A Fool's Paradise

The three of you ran towards the door as you heard banging. "Coming!"

 

You opened the door to see the rest of the members at the door, and they were carrying someone. "Who is-"

 

L was cut off as SungYeol went to go heal the stranger's wounds. "He was left on the street like this and I knew I couldn't leave him like this."

 

SungGyu laid him down on the couch and you tried to see who it was over everyone's heads but they were all too tall.

 

Finally, you stepped on top of a chair and looked down to see a familiar face. "Oppa?"

 

Everyone faced you but you kept your eyes on the person on the couch. "Do you know him?"

 

Hoya asked as you nodded your head. "He is my brother." Everyone stared at you as if you were lying and everyone stopped what they were doing.

 

"You had a brother?" WooHyun finally managed to ask and you slowly nodded.

 

"Well, I think we should at least help before he actually does die." DongWoo said as he tapped SungYeol on the shoulder.

 

"What's his name?" SungGyu asked as he got up off his knees and wiped the dust off his pants. 

 

"SungJong. Lee SungJong." You said as you stared at SungYeol as he healed your brother. 

 

What bothered you was how he had gotten here. Maybe, he had came here the same way, but he didn't know of the garden you always went to.

 

Were there more angels falling down? These questions ran through your head and clogged up your head with a thick fog.

 

"Is he awake?" L asked as he leaned against one of the walls near SungJong. He wasn't jealous but he wasn't fond that SungJong was here. He already had enough competition.

 

"I think so." WooHyun said as he waved a hand in front of SungJong's face and SungJong's eyes opened slowly.

 

"Oppa!" You exclaimed as you ran over an hugged his neck. He let out a small smile and patted your head. "I missed you."

 

You had always missed SungJong because he had always been the only one who would pay attention to you.

 

"SooAh. Were you okay? Did they hurt you?" SungJong asked as he slowly got up, wincing at the slight pain.

 

"No, there are actually really nice if you get to know them. And enough about me! What happened to you? How did you get here?"

 

"I saw your footprints in the grass and I followed then, also you left a feather and your necklace on the ground." 

 

You thought back and wondered if you had a necklace on, but you couldn't exactly remember for sure, but you were happy that he had came.

 

"Okay, lets give him some space. He must be tired. DongWoo? Can you bring him to the empty room? And Hoya? Can you make him something to eat?" SungGyu ordered and the three of them slowly walked out of the living room.

 

"How was your day?" You asked SungGyu and WooHyun as they plopped into the chairs behind them and sighed.

 

"Tiring, but it all went away as I saw you." WooHyun said as he winked at you and you giggled. The old WooHyun was back.

 

"We wasted 2 hours doing nothing. The security is getting more intense. They had figured out some angels were in hell. So dont leave the house without our permission!" SungGyu said as he stretched his arms back and started to sleep on the couch.

 

*It must have been really tiring for them.* You thought and you knew that it would help both you and Infinite if you stayed jn the house.

 

You ran to get some blankets and you put a blanket over both of the them. 

 

"Come on. We don't want to wake them up." SungYeol said as he tugged on your sleve and L got up off the wall and walked out of the room with the two of you.

 

"I have to go check on your brother. I'll be back soon." SungYeol said as he sqeeuzed your shoulder and walked towards the room SungJong was in.

 

"So its just the two of us left." L said as he stood right next to you. You jumped in suprise, not knowing he was there and you put a hand across your rapidly beating heart.

 

You sighed and looked up at him with weary eyes. L took his fingers and put them on each side of your lips and raised them uo to make a smile.

 

"I like it much more better when you smile." L said with a smile of his own and you couldn't help but smile as well.

 

Suddenly, there was rapid banging on the door and everyone froze. Even SungGyu and WooHyun woke up from their sleep and walked towards you guys.

 

Everyone was keeping their guard as the people kept banging on the door. WooHyun looked at L and nodded.

 

The time had finally come.