Don't Leave Me

A Fool's Paradise

The ferris wheel came to a stop and both of you got up, walking towards a food stand.

 

"Do you want something to eat?" SungYeol said as he looked into the stands. "I want cotton candy."

 

You said as you watched SungYeol walk into one of the food stands. "What are you looking for?" You asked as you walked into the stand as well.

 

"Aha! Here it is!" SungYeol said as he opened a door. The room was filled with cotton candy and SungYeol took one stick of cotton candy for you and for himself.

 

You happily ate your cotton candy as you both of you got out of the stand and walked down the street.

 

He put an arm around your shoulder and you blushed as you tried to cover your face with the cotton candy.

 

"Do you want to go on the merry-go-round!" SungYeol said as he pointed towards the horses and grabbed your wrist.

 

You really didn't have a choice so you just giggled along as he dragged you towards the ride.

 

You always laughed when SungYeol would show his childish side, and you liked it better than his quiet side.

 

SungYeol picked you up by the waist and set you down on one of the horses. You were surprised at the touch at first but then you started to laugh as he slightly ticked your waist.

 

"Okay, are you ready?" SungYeol said as he got onto the same horse as you. "Wait! Isn't it supposed to be only one-" 

 

You were cut off as the ride started and SungYeol slipped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your back.

 

It was a good thing that there was no one looking because your face was burning up and your heart beated tremendously fast.

 

"Promis me that you won't ever leave me." You could hear SungYeol whisper and you were lost at words.

 

"I'll promise you that I will always protect you with all my strength." You couldn't find what to say, you didn't want to go but you knew you couldn't stay here forever.

 

"Its okay. You don't have to promise me now." SungYeol said as he closed his eyes and breathed in as much air as he could.

 

He didn't want you to leave and he knew that someday you would be leaving him, them. 

 

"Oppa?" You broke the silence and SungYeol opened his eyes. He waited for you to speak and you took a deep breath.

 

"I promise." You whispered and SungYeol sat up straight in surprise. You knew that back at home they wouldn't care for you as much and you were much more happier here.

 

"Really? Am I dreaming?" SungYeol used one of his hands and slepped his face to see if he was dreaming and he winced in pain. 

 

You giggled softly at SungYeol and knew that with them around, everyday was Paradise. 

 

-------

 

SungYeol and you skipped down the sidewalk as both of you laughed as SungYeol tripped over his own leg.

 

"Yah! You're late!" L yelled as he stood up from the bench he was sitting on. 

 

"Relax. Its not like I was an hour late." SungYeol said as he watched you walk over to L. 

 

"I'll see you later oppa!" You called as L started to drag you away and SungYeol nodded and waved as he sat down on the bench himself.

 

"SooAh~" L cooed as he put his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

 

You giggled and blushed as you pushed L's face away with your finger. "You remind me of WooHyun oppa." You giggled as you turned to face L.

 

L went to his regular blank expression and you were scared for a bit. "Oppa?"

 

"Now do I remind you of WooHyun?" L asked as he leaned towards your face with the same expression on as before. You slowly shook your head and L smiled while backing away.

 

He ruffled your hair and kissed you on the forehead. L took your hand and both of you started to walk down the sidewalk towards a small little cart on top of a railroad.

 

"Oppa! Why don't we ride that?" You said as you pointed to the cart. "If you want to, I'll ride anything for you baby." L said as he pinched your cheek and you blushed.

 

Both of you walked towards the ride and you got in. Then, you noticed that there were pedals. 

 

L got on as well and he had noticed the pedals as well. "Well, I guess we should start pedalling." 

 

Both of you put your feet on the pedals and started to pedal. Good thing that the weather wasn't that hot because then you would have been sweating.

 

"If you are tired, you can rest." L said as he looked at you and how hard it was for you to pedal. "No its okay." You said as you kept on pedalling.

 

Suddenly, L stopped pedalling and grabbed both of your legs and put them on the floor of the cart. "I said it was-"

 

"Shh." L put a finger towards your mouth and smiled. "But its not okay for me, so just listen to what I say."

 

You nodded in defeat and L started to pedal again. Just a few feet away, you saw a tunnel and your eyes opened.

 

As soon as you two entered the tunnel, you could see shimmering lights on the ceiling and colorful, glowing crystals around the tunnel.

 

Your jaw dropped in awe as you looked at the shinning lights. "They are so beautiful." You whispered as you looked around.

 

The cart then stopped suddenly and you looked towards L, but the tunnel was dark so all you could see was his outline. 

 

"Why aren't you pedalling? Do you need help?" You asked as you were about to start pedalling when you felt two hands on your cheeks.

 

Even through the darkness, you could feel L staring at you and your heart started to beat faster. "Oppa, why-"

 

You were cut off because L had kissed you on the lips and your eyes widened in surprise. 

 

L slowly let go of your cheeks and laughed slightly as he stratched the back of his neck. "I'm sorry. Its just-"

 

"No its okay." You blurted and you could tell he was staring at you now, your face flushed red as you turned away.

 

L ruffled your hair and grabbed your hand. He kissed the bacj of it and you couldn't help but smile. "If its okay for you, its okay to me." 

 

L started to pedal again and you fanned your burning face. This time, you started to help pedal as well and soon there was a down hill.

 

You closed your eyes and felt the breeze run through your hair and you smiled. You had felt free and all of your worries seem to just float away, off your shoulders with the wind.

 

When the ride was done, you got off and you lost your balance at first but you were caught by no other than L. 

 

He smirked as he pulled you up by your waist and you ended up right in front of him and your eyes widened.

 

L poked your nose and walked away and you sighed in somewhat disappointment. "Hey! Wait up!"

 

You caught up to L, and he linked arms with you as both of you started to look at the different rides. 

 

"Yah! L! SooAh!" SungYeol yelled as both of your turned around.

 

SungYeol was sprinting towards you guys, and when finally caught up, he took a minute to catch his breath.

 

"What is it?" L was starting to get worried because he knew SungYeol wouldn't run up to them for no reason.

 

"SungGyu hyung needs your help."